Shoutbox

Can you have both Stuffplug 0.7x and 2.0 working at the same time? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Can you have both Stuffplug 0.7x and 2.0 working at the same time? (/showthread.php?tid=38061)

Can you have both Stuffplug 0.7x and 2.0 working at the same time? by PharaohsVizier on 02-08-2005 at 05:36 AM

Is it possible to have both Stuffplug version at the same time?  I tried, but then it didn't work, so I want to know if there is a way.  I want to have both versions because I want the DP stealer from the old version and the advertisement blocker from the new one, and other things like that.  Please reply to this ASAP, I don't like gay advertisement, and I want to steal my friend's DP.  :)

RE: Can you have both Stuffplug 0.7x and 2.0 working at the same time? by alebowgm on 02-08-2005 at 07:09 AM

Have the same issue here

RE: Can you have both Stuffplug 0.7x and 2.0 working at the same time? by TheBlasphemer on 02-08-2005 at 08:01 AM

because both plugins use the same functions, they won't cooperate,
sorry :P

RE: Can you have both Stuffplug 0.7x and 2.0 working at the same time? by alebowgm on 02-08-2005 at 08:52 AM

Perhaps, but I am still looking for a way, if there is a way for MSN 7 to have the DP Stealer Working...

RE: Can you have both Stuffplug 0.7x and 2.0 working at the same time? by Duanezee on 02-08-2005 at 03:40 PM

There is a way to steal it simply easily and quickly. Also this works for webcamera conversations too. Simply click the print screen button and paste in paint. Then cut it out and save it, voila.

RE: Can you have both Stuffplug 0.7x and 2.0 working at the same time? by tony on 02-08-2005 at 03:51 PM

or use fireworks, but is kinda boring cut and past..

RE: Can you have both Stuffplug 0.7x and 2.0 working at the same time? by Sunshine on 02-08-2005 at 04:50 PM

In MSN 7 you can rightclick the custom emote and choose "add" ;)
Also there's stand alone CE/DP stealers/managers on http://mess.be/

Interesting to read also is Cookie's reply to where does MSN store it's avatars?

RE: Can you have both Stuffplug 0.7x and 2.0 working at the same time? by BigTrev on 02-09-2005 at 12:09 AM

You could use screenshot sender 3. This will let you save a chosen area as a .jpg image. Get  screenshot sender 3 at www.killercarrot.co.uk  you can also send images to your contacts without needing to take a screenshot then sending it through file transfer. It does all the work for you.