Shoutbox

Ultimate Messenger Lock ... hmm... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Ultimate Messenger Lock ... hmm... (/showthread.php?tid=38285)

Ultimate Messenger Lock ... hmm... by Joa on 02-11-2005 at 11:54 PM

i dunno if many people even use this plugin... i was messing around with stuff and among others i just tried it today... i say its great :) ...  its going on my fave plugin's list :)

but, here's the 'problem' (not really anything serious)

... i read a thread about it here and on here but ... nothing really talks about this.

i followed the directions and all that when installing lopardo's 'Ultimate Messenger Lock' plugin ... i used these combinations - (ctrl+shift+L) to lock and (ctrl+shift+U) to unlock... but the plugin only works with my "unlock" combination...  so basically it "locks/hides" and "shows/closes" messenger with just one hotkey combination... i checked if i made a typo or something, and even reinstalled it, but its always the same.... *-)

it doesnt really bother me, but i was thinkin if anybody else has a problem and doesn't know how to get this plugin to lock/unlock their messenger.. maybe its the same thing thats happening with me. so try out the "lock" combination for it... (i only realized this out of frustration when i pressed the keys on my keyboard randomly (A) )

.... anyway, just felt like sharing.. and now i'm going back to writing my 7000 word essay... damn education. ^o)

***edit

- p.s. i only used it with my 6.2 msn messenger .. version of.. messenger...  (H) 8-| 8-)

RE: Ultimate Messenger Lock ... hmm... by B-Style on 02-11-2005 at 11:58 PM

thanks but i have my own pc and if anybody even touches my pc, for example my little brother i will kick his ass, thanks but don't need it..

RE: Ultimate Messenger Lock ... hmm... by Joa on 02-12-2005 at 12:08 AM

B-Style - hehehe..  poor little brother

... i have my own comp too :( .. but i like to hide msn cuz i get yelled at by friends and ppl i live with for talkin on msn rather than workin on school stuff.. (like right now .. posting instead of working)... damn it. me go. good day.