Shoutbox

WMP10 - radio tuner? whered it go! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: WMP10 - radio tuner? whered it go! (/showthread.php?tid=38310)

WMP10 - radio tuner? whered it go! by M73A on 02-12-2005 at 12:16 PM

in WMP 9 series there was a radio tuner and u could play radio from the internet from all over the world. now in WMP10, theres nothing!? wheres it gone? how can i get it back without downgrading?

thanks

RE: WMP10 - radio tuner? whered it go! by user27089 on 02-12-2005 at 12:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
in WMP 9 series there was a radio tuner and u could play radio from the internet from all over the world. now in WMP10, theres nothing!? wheres it gone? how can i get it back without downgrading?

thanks

I think that they've lost that feature for good now...

if you download winamp, that has a good internet radio feature on it... and internet tv etc.
RE: WMP10 - radio tuner? whered it go! by M73A on 02-12-2005 at 12:23 PM

internet tv:| WHY HAVENT I HEARD BOUT THIS BEFORE!!!!!!:O

thanks Luke aka Trax

RE: WMP10 - radio tuner? whered it go! by mad_onion on 02-12-2005 at 12:37 PM

um they just made it harder to find for some reason you have to click guide then radio. its there i found it in a second so no traxor that feature isnt gone.

RE: WMP10 - radio tuner? whered it go! by M73A on 02-12-2005 at 12:53 PM

ohhhhhhhh i hate the guide thing, lol oh well ill use it now by the looks of it. still old one was better, had thousands from china america and everywhere......but suppose this will have to do!

thanks mad_onion!

EDIT: OH W8, ITS STILL THERE! the old on eis therewhen you click  radio tuner! derrrr. THANKS!!!!

RE: WMP10 - radio tuner? whered it go! by mad_onion on 02-12-2005 at 01:28 PM

see, if you know microsoft at all they arent the kind of people who take features out. they just keep adding more you sometimes just have to look around.