Shoutbox

Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? (/showthread.php?tid=38409)

Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Fraisie on 02-13-2005 at 08:33 PM

Hi guys !

As I would like to test the features with people who has the beta (instead of using it only with TheBlasphemer... the poor kid will get tired of my Disney sounds...), please speak up or msg me on MSN :)

Thanks !

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Menthix on 02-13-2005 at 08:46 PM

menthix@xs4all.nl

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by _Humphreys on 02-13-2005 at 08:49 PM

carltoscool@hotmail.co.uk

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by leito on 02-13-2005 at 08:58 PM

leonelgalan at hotmail dot com

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by saralk on 02-13-2005 at 09:04 PM

saral@fw6.net, but i already added you.

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by TheBlasphemer on 02-13-2005 at 09:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie
Hi guys !

As I would like to test the features with people who has the beta (instead of using it only with TheBlasphemer... the poor kid will get tired of my Disney sounds...), please speak up or msg me on MSN :)

Thanks !

I never get tired of your disney sounds! :P
But I fear you will not survive my Monty Python sneak attacks!
RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Sunshine on 02-13-2005 at 09:34 PM

I just added you Fraisie :D

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Jeronimo on 02-13-2005 at 09:45 PM

Heh heh, I just added you. Sounds are great. Anyone who wants to test can add me. Just drop me a PM ;)

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Mike on 02-13-2005 at 09:50 PM

mike_kosmatop2[at]hotmail.com ;)

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by ~INVASION~ on 02-13-2005 at 09:57 PM

brendanbolen@hotmail.com

add me and well do some tests

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by NiteMare on 02-13-2005 at 09:59 PM

scott {at } smoothmusic {dot} org, please add me, i really want to do these tests

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by _Humphreys on 02-13-2005 at 10:07 PM

s_lyon87 you have to have the beta to frasie to test on you. 8-)

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by NiteMare on 02-13-2005 at 10:10 PM

but not all of the other people here have the Testers icon under there name

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by _Humphreys on 02-13-2005 at 10:12 PM

I am a tester and I don't have one. :P

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by RaceProUK on 02-13-2005 at 10:12 PM

Interesting how many people reply to this even though they don't appear to be Official Testers.

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Menthix on 02-13-2005 at 10:15 PM

Not every 3.50 tester has an "Official Tester" sticker under his/her name.

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by RaceProUK on 02-13-2005 at 10:20 PM

Hmm...
Anyway, I wouldn't mind testing the Custom Emotion Sounds feature.
raceprouk {at} hotmail {dot} co {dot} uk
Of course, that means having the new beta...

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Pr0xY on 02-13-2005 at 11:32 PM

About damn time...

pr0xy_nuk3r[at]hotmail.com

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by paperless on 02-13-2005 at 11:43 PM

thepaperless[put the @ here]gmail.com

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Dempsey on 02-13-2005 at 11:49 PM

dempseyinthemoonlight [hat] hotmail.com

* Dempsey hopes ppl remember to switch [hat] with @

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Concord Dawn on 02-13-2005 at 11:52 PM

I wish I was a tester though......

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Patchou on 02-14-2005 at 12:30 AM

Why didn't you email me then? :p

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Pr0xY on 02-14-2005 at 12:52 AM

Also had an idea, Can we make a IRC channel for just the beta testers, it would be easier for asking questions, say if someone experienced this problem doing this, then everyone could try and it would be alot faster. 

I'd be up for making the channel if you want.  Need some feedback on this idea. 

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Cromp on 02-14-2005 at 12:55 AM

* Cromp saw this thread last night, but never got round to e-mailing.

RE: RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by NiteMare on 02-14-2005 at 03:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Why didn't you email me then? :p

i would but i don't have your e-mail address, and i really want to be a tester, i sent you a privete message, i doubt you'll read it though, you never have read mine
RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Menthix on 02-14-2005 at 03:16 AM

Making an IRC channel is easy, but i think the private forum area has more potential...

- Some people just don't like IRC
- Messages posted on a forum can be read later, if you wasn't around on the time somebody posted
- We have MSN anyway for talking realtime

Not saying i dislike it, but i'd reather see the forum thing :) (or both)

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by ~INVASION~ on 02-14-2005 at 03:19 AM

i never use irc infact i never have i really like the forum idea but im not raggin on the irc. That is a great idea. But i hope this forum gets put up soon or ever so we can start bouncing ideas off eachother :D

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Fraisie on 02-14-2005 at 03:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
i never use irc infact i never have i really like the forum idea but im not raggin on the irc. That is a great idea. But i hope this forum gets put up soon or ever so we can start bouncing ideas off eachother :D

Testers are not meant to post ideas, but to test.
RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by ~INVASION~ on 02-14-2005 at 03:37 AM

yes i know that but by ideas i mean like "hey i think i might have found something could you confirm this" or stuff like that. i know that the time for ideas of new features is over and its time to test. sorry if i gave u a misunderstanding

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by MC.POP on 02-14-2005 at 04:00 AM

but sometimes need help immediately and they go for online help since we can help them quikly , rather than waiting for a reply on the forum.

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Pr0xY on 02-14-2005 at 04:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
but i think the private forum area has more potential...
So whats happening with that?  Is it going to be created?

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Menthix on 02-14-2005 at 04:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
So whats happening with that?  Is it going to be created?
See the other topic for that, especially WDZ's reply.
RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Anubis on 02-14-2005 at 08:43 AM

I am a BETA tester, Fraisie has my address though, I'm already on her contact list...so there's no point posting it, just look for the "Anubis -+-" in your list :p, I will be happy to help you with your testing

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Eljay on 02-14-2005 at 08:50 AM

leejeffery[at]gmail[dot]com

i just added you fraisie :P

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Stigmata on 02-14-2005 at 08:52 AM

anyone who wants mine, im a pm away

bah,
just wondering, after repling to that thread, and being made a tester, does this mean that we are testers forever, and will we gain our name in the tester box & will we get a little sticker..

i guess thats what many of us would like to know, sorry for just comming out and saying it...

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by spokes on 02-14-2005 at 08:53 AM

:'( i must work harder to become a tester next time :D

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by RaceProUK on 02-14-2005 at 10:24 AM

Same here. Especially since I've been here over a year.

RE: Who are the chosen testers for Plus! beta ? by Menthix on 02-14-2005 at 06:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
just wondering, after repling to that thread, and being made a tester, does this mean that we are testers forever, and will we gain our name in the tester box & will we get a little sticker..

i guess thats what many of us would like to know, sorry for just comming out and saying it...
I saw Patcho say he always deletes tester lists when a beta period ends, so when a new release need testing you will have to apply again (so did i). But i guess you do have higher changes of getting accepted when your previous testing was good.

Most of the time Patchou will put names of the most active testers and people who gelped him alot in other ways in the thanks to box.

Stickers are managed by forum team, no idea.