Shoutbox

[Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 (/showthread.php?tid=38425)

[Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by saintgtril on 02-14-2005 at 02:29 AM

After i upgrade to MSN Messenger 6.2.0205, i have to find a JnrzLoader since i have more than a msn account. Cant seem to work for Universal JnrzLoader even though it claims to be working for 6.2.0205 as well

quoted from www.mess.be
"Hopefully it will load all/future versions of MSN-Windows Messenger, although it is not 100% accurate. It has been tested with MSN Messenger version 6.2.0133/6.2.0.137/6.2.0205/7.0.0425 and Windows Messenger 4.7.2009/5.0.0482"

tried to load the msnmsgr.exe from "C:\Prgram Files\MSN Messenger\" but wonder why, nothing happened :(
i using window 2000SP4 with msn messenger

can anyone helps :(

RE: Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by albert on 02-14-2005 at 02:36 AM

ok wait put it clear, what is it u wanna do? use polygamy?? like log on on 2, 3 o more accounts at a time?

RE: RE: Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by saintgtril on 02-14-2005 at 02:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
ok wait put it clear, what is it u wanna do? use polygamy?? like log on on 2, 3 o more accounts at a time?

i wanna use MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 for multiple accounts and to log in appearing offline :)
RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by CookieRevised on 02-15-2005 at 06:33 PM

It works fine (with all msn messenger version, including the beta's btw)....

to start the universal loader in GUI mode: just double click on the loader. When the small window pops up, press on "load"

to start the universal loader without the GUI (thus directly loading msn messenger): start the loader with as parameter the path and filename to msn messenger like so:
  "c:\myloaders\msn loader.exe" -c:\program files\msn messenger\msnmsgr.exe
(you can incoorporate this in a shortcut link if you like)

All this is explained in the readme.txt that comes with the loader.

RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by Millenium_edition on 02-15-2005 at 06:35 PM

same OS, same version, the loader works with the shortcut method but not by using the loader's GUI.

RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by on_da_pull on 02-15-2005 at 11:31 PM

hello same prob i did tried a lot but its not working :( and did got the shortcut and in da properties i put this c:\program files\msn messenger\msnmsgr.exe but stilll its not working though tell me iam doing right or wrong please help me ???

RE: RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by saintgtril on 02-16-2005 at 01:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by on_da_pull
hello same prob i did tried a lot but its not working :( and did got the shortcut and in da properties i put this c:\program files\msn messenger\msnmsgr.exe but stilll its not working though tell me iam doing right or wrong please help me ???

thought i am the only one experience this problem, but seems it not

wonder what is wrong :'(
RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by saintgtril on 02-16-2005 at 01:37 AM

Btw, i using the MSN Messenger Polygamy UNIVERSAL PATCH for my msn 6.2.0205 for my multiple accounts. It working fine, just that it does not allow me to log in 'appearing offline' :'(

RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by saintgtril on 02-16-2005 at 02:17 PM

Tried Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 under window xp. it working fine. why cant it work under window 2000 :'(

RE: RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by on_da_pull on 02-16-2005 at 02:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saintgtril
Tried Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 under window xp. it working fine. why cant it work under window 2000 :'(

hello  saintgrtil the same problem is with me too though the loader aint working but i did  got some other patch yo can get it from here http://www.msgshit.com/?msn=downloads&id=466 its allow yo multi sign in and log yo with appearing offline mode i hope this gonna help you :)
RE: RE: RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by saintgtril on 02-17-2005 at 02:21 PM

quote:
quote:

hello  saintgrtil the same problem is with me too though the loader aint working but i did  got some other patch yo can get it from here http://www.msgshit.com/?msn=downloads&id=466 its allow yo multi sign in and log yo with appearing offline mode i hope this gonna help you :)

great. it working now
thousand cheers to on_da_pull :D
thanks a million

RE: RE: RE: RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by on_da_pull on 02-17-2005 at 04:14 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

great. it working now
thousand cheers to on_da_pull :D
thanks a million

ur welcome :)
RE: [Please help] Using Universal JnrzLoader with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205 by CookieRevised on 02-17-2005 at 11:38 PM

May I all remind you that some polygamy patches actually patch a not-so-good address to enable polygamy. And that these "bad" patches are often included in skins, tools, other stuff, etc... Yes, even the most popular polygamy patches patch the "wrong" bytes!

These patches make that decent polygamy patches (and tbh I know only a very few, of which jnzloader is one) don't work!!

See Polygamy what/why/when/how

---

Another reason is because you're doing the wrong thing (from what I can tell):

quote:
nd in da properties i put this c:\program files\msn messenger\msnmsgr.exe
that's not the only thing you put in there. Also use quotes around the executables long filename/path.
This should be in the destination box if you make a shortcutlink:
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\nameoftheloader.exe" -C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

---

Another common mistake: make absolutely sure that you have the universal jnrzloader and not a version which is specific to a msn messenger version!!

---

Why the loader in GUI mode doesn't work on Win2000 beats me, can't test that (but it sounds very strange though)...