Shoutbox

Valentines Day! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Valentines Day! (/showthread.php?tid=38460)

Valentines Day! by Chris.1 on 02-14-2005 at 03:51 PM

Happy Valentines Day!

If anything, what are you doing today?

My girlfriend is coming over to watch a film, then we're heading out to a nice Italian restaurant in the centre of town. This is the first time I've ever had anyone to spend valentines day with - let alone get them a card.

RE: Valentines Day! by rix on 02-14-2005 at 04:19 PM

There's already thread like this, almoust:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=38382&page=1

RE: Valentines Day! by Stephen on 02-14-2005 at 08:18 PM

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! ;)

Having a good day? :)

What did you guys do?

RE: Valentines Day! by Bionic on 02-14-2005 at 08:29 PM

I want to wish each of you a wonderful valentine day!!!!!!

RE: Valentines Day! by Joa on 02-14-2005 at 10:46 PM

happy valentines to all u ppl...

i'm sitting alone in my room today eating pizza... :(

Edit: done eating pizza and now eating candy :) .. mmm.. candy

RE: Valentines Day! by L. Coyote on 02-14-2005 at 11:24 PM

I wish I lived alone. That way I could get drunk.

:dodgy:

* L. Coyote kills Vday.

RE: RE: Valentines Day! by Stephen on 02-14-2005 at 11:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
I wish I lived alone. That way I could get drunk.

:dodgy:

* Leo kills Vday.

How can you not get drunk with your family? :^)
RE: Valentines Day! by paperless on 02-14-2005 at 11:41 PM

I just took the whole time looking at Laura and imaginating things :P (a) unfortunately i have no girlfriend

RE: Valentines Day! by L. Coyote on 02-14-2005 at 11:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stephen
How can you not get drunk with your family? :^)
I want to have freedom. Family does not give you freedom to get drunk to the point of not feeling your arms and legs.
RE: Valentines Day! by Purity on 02-14-2005 at 11:58 PM

mmm, me and my g/f are watching a movie together, then later we're meeting up with 'all' of our friends about 25-30 and meeting up at my friend Jason's, I unno jsut have a fun time, I actually aready watched the movie with my g/f and after me and her are going to Jason's... Ya
Here's a pic:
[Image: ya21hx.th.jpg]

RE: Valentines Day! by wj on 02-15-2005 at 12:06 AM

I'm spending the evening loading anti-valentines day sounds into the msgplus custom sound server ;-)

:-P Just ignore the man behind the curtin, He's just a little annoyed by valentines day as it's not a happy day for him

RE: Valentines Day! by paperless on 02-15-2005 at 12:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
mmm, me and my g/f are watching a movie together, then later we're meeting up with 'all' of our friends about 25-30 and meeting up at my friend Jason's, I unno jsut have a fun time, I actually aready watched the movie with my g/f and after me and her are going to Jason's... Ya
Here's a pic:
[Image: ya21hx.th.jpg]

John Lennon! :O
[Image: john_lennon.jpg]
RE: Valentines Day! by Purity on 02-15-2005 at 12:08 AM

lol, wtf.... :rofl:

RE: Valentines Day! by Titty on 02-15-2005 at 03:29 AM

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone.

Today Kyle and I watched Mulan 2, together and enjoyed a good dinner...  I almost killed myself in a car accident though, that is all.  Bah.  The front end of the car is smashed.  I'm getting so much hell.  My car gets shit on Valentine's day :\  It makes me really sad.

RE: Valentines Day! by Joe on 02-15-2005 at 04:17 AM

but at least you're okay
:D:D
:banana:

RE: Valentines Day! by Purity on 02-15-2005 at 04:58 AM

Erm, our valentines day dance was pretty shitty, Me my friend (Jonny) and my friends friend(James), were getting a ride to the dance and my friend Jonny wanted to walk because him and his friend had a bottle of wine(each) so they could drink it, I said "We have no choice" and I went upstairs to get my coat and stuff come back down, see them trying to put the bottles of wine in their jackets, I was like 'wtf!' then w/e we go upstairs and as we're leaving out the door, my mom is like, "Jonny, What's in your pocket?" He's like "Nothing" And she's like "Jonny come on tell me" He told her what it was and he got in soooo much shit, my mom called Jonny's mom, and Jonny's mom and my mom went to the cops, and filed a report on the person that gave them the wine, These people usually have under age drinking parties (which I goto 'sometimes') ya, I was really close to getting caught at being at those parties, Theirs video tapes of me drinking... :\ and stuff... I unno, but I was worried the whole night about my friend and me getting caught(which I never did) But my girlfriend always got my mind off the situation....

Another reason why that night sucked is because there was at least 8 different fights there, and one of them me and my friend were in, my friend had a big 'hate circle' around him of people lipping him off ready to fight him, most of them were wiggers, anyways, they were being cocky for him for about 2 hours while he was at the dance, and all my friend did was sit down and let things go right past him, if they asked "do you wanna go?!" He would be like "No..." "Then are you a pussy?" "Yes" The thing that made me laugh and My friend laugh the most was When the guy being cocky to my friend said "I'm gonna fuck you up!" :rofl:, He said it like he was a black wanna be gangster... ya, and me and my friend are just laughing at hte insults these people are giving us, then I left for awhile to get some back up, my friend Max, (Max=Big Mother fucking insane guy) then he's like "Show me him..." (cause I told him about everyone beeing an ass to him, then he walks up to my friend and says "I got your back" (this is when the cocky people left for while), then I left and came back and my friend said "Ok, I'm gonna kick one of these guys asses, piss me off long enough" I'm like "Alright, I have your back if anyone jumps in" so my friend gets up "Runs into the person in the chair and starts feeding punches to his face (at least 40) then smashed the kids face on his knee, then two guys come running in, I run and punch one, (falls on the floor, dazed and confused, weekend) then 2 other guys come running in including the other guy, one of them punches my friend in the forhead, then, the 3 guys jumped on my friend, and Max just throws those kids off, like rag dolls, they flew about 2 feet and slid into a few tables, then Max pulls up Kyle then, Kyle kicks the kid in the ribs that he just fought. Made sure he was down.... then the bouncer people kicked me Kyle and Max out and some of the other guys, and we ran home, because some of the cocky basterds were still trying to get us...i unno, bad night.  I didn't wanna fight, but I was worried my friend was gonna get his ass kicked....My friend(Kyle) was taught Alot by his dad about fighting, and Kyle can usually hold back lots of shit, people can go on and on and on insulting him and my friend just keeps it calm, seems that the only reason those guys wanted to fight Kyle is because it was in front of everyone there...

Aside from that fight, there was others, and some kid got wasted and fell into a snow ditch and was there for about 2-4 hours and had hypothermia, felt pretty bad for him, even though the guy is a pervert... ya, then one of my best friends sister had alcohol poisoning and went to the hospital.

they also played the shittiest music ever, the lights were crappy... and everything was just a disaster.  But when I was with my g/f everything seemed all good...

RE: Valentines Day! by Concord Dawn on 02-15-2005 at 05:01 AM

quote:
Erm, our valentines day dance was pretty shitty, Me my friend (Jonny) and my friends friend(James), were getting a ride to the dance and my friend Jonny wanted to walk because him and his friend had a bottle of wine(each) so they could drink it, I said "We have no choice" and I went upstairs to get my coat and stuff come back down, see them trying to put the bottles of wine in their jackets, I was like 'wtf!' then w/e we go upstairs and as we're leaving out the door, my mom is like, "Jonny, What's in your pocket?" He's like "Nothing" And she's like "Jonny come on tell me" He told her what it was and he got in soooo much shit, my mom called Jonny's mom, and Jonny's mom and my mom went to the cops, and filed a report on the person that gave them the wine, These people usually have under age drinking parties (which I goto 'sometimes') ya, I was really close to getting caught at being at those parties, Theirs video tapes of me drinking... :\ and stuff... I unno, but I was worried the whole night about my friend and me getting caught(which I never did) But my girlfriend always got my mind off the situation....

Another reason why that night sucked is because there was at least 8 different fights there, and one of them me and my friend were in, my friend had a big 'hate circle' around him of people lipping him off ready to fight him, most of them were wiggers, anyways, they were being cocky for him for about 2 hours while he was at the dance, and all my friend did was sit down and let things go right past him, if they asked "do you wanna go?!" He would be like "No..." "Then are you a pussy?" "Yes" The thing that made me laugh and My friend laugh the most was When the guy being cocky to my friend said "I'm gonna fuck you up!" :rofl:, He said it like he was a black wanna be gangster... ya, and me and my friend are just laughing at hte insults these people are giving us, then I left for awhile to get some back up, my friend Max, (Max=Big Mother fucking insane guy) then he's like "Show me him..." (cause I told him about everyone beeing an ass to him, then he walks up to my friend and says "I got your back" (this is when the cocky people left for while), then I left and came back and my friend said "Ok, I'm gonna kick one of these guys asses, piss me off long enough" I'm like "Alright, I have your back if anyone jumps in" so my friend gets up "Runs into the person in the chair and starts feeding punches to his face (at least 40) then smashed the kids face on his knee, then two guys come running in, I run and punch one, (falls on the floor, dazed and confused, weekend) then 2 other guys come running in including the other guy, one of them punches my friend in the forhead, then, the 3 guys jumped on my friend, and Max just throws those kids off, like rag dolls, they flew about 2 feet and slid into a few tables, then Max pulls up Kyle then, Kyle kicks the kid in the ribs that he just fought. Made sure he was down.... then the bouncer people kicked me Kyle and Max out and some of the other guys, and we ran home, because some of the cocky basterds were still trying to get us...i unno, bad night.  I didn't wanna fight, but I was worried my friend was gonna get his ass kicked....My friend(Kyle) was taught Alot by his dad about fighting, and Kyle can usually hold back lots of shit, people can go on and on and on insulting him and my friend just keeps it calm, seems that the only reason those guys wanted to fight Kyle is because it was in front of everyone there...

Aside from that fight, there was others, and some kid got wasted and fell into a snow ditch and was there for about 2-4 hours and had hypothermia, felt pretty bad for him, even though the guy is a pervert... ya, then one of my best friends sister had alcohol poisoning and went to the hospital.

they also played the shittiest music ever, the lights were crappy... and everything was just a disaster.  But when I was with my g/f everything seemed all good...

So overall how was it? Good, bad, or just plain sucked teh balls?
I didn't read all of your Cookie-ish post
RE: Valentines Day! by Purity on 02-15-2005 at 05:04 AM

Sucked...:(

RE: Valentines Day! by Pipish on 02-15-2005 at 05:34 AM

happy valentines everyone

i spent my valentines day at school :D

RE: Valentines Day! by Purity on 02-15-2005 at 05:43 AM

We have our whole week off.....:D

RE: Valentines Day! by J.J on 02-15-2005 at 05:44 AM

Well i gave my girlfriend a heart necklace for vday yesterday

She really liked it, so im happy :P

RE: Valentines Day! by Purity on 02-15-2005 at 05:49 AM

Oh ya, I forgot to say, I gave my girlfriend 10 flowers with a lil soft teddy bear tied to them...:D Her and her mom think I spoil her with the things I get her, wish I would think of something else to  get her, I get her flowers lots.... She liked it, her mom was jelous that her husband never got her flowers yet... :\

RE: Valentines Day! by Pipish on 02-15-2005 at 06:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Titty

Today Kyle and I watched Mulan 2, together and enjoyed a good dinner...  I almost killed myself in a car accident though, that is all.  Bah.  The front end of the car is smashed.  I'm getting so much hell.  My car gets shit on Valentine's day :\  It makes me really sad.

:|wow harsh o whell glad your ok are you?

mulan rocks (Y)
RE: Valentines Day! by Pr0xY on 02-15-2005 at 06:16 AM

Well... yeah.... Damn it was a good day. 

Indeed.... :P

RE: Valentines Day! by Purity on 02-15-2005 at 06:17 AM

* Purity doesn't wanna know what happened with Pr0xy and his girl...:dodgy:
jk

RE: Valentines Day! by John Anderton on 02-15-2005 at 06:21 AM

quote:
How can you not get drunk with your family?

U get drunk with ur family :|

quote:
:|:|

RE: Valentines Day! by Purity on 02-15-2005 at 06:28 AM

These days, who cares about age... this world is so messed, it bearly ever matters... :dodgy: Sorry this thread needs to be split soon...

RE: Valentines Day! by st0rm on 02-15-2005 at 06:44 AM

i spent valentines day at school, but i met my boyf after and he gave me a bunch of roses and a cute pink teddy bear from this expensive teddy factory hehehe and mum was like OMG! u did well! n yeh was heaps cool, i bought him a braclet and a sweat band heheh he looks gorjuz wen he wears em hehehe :)

RE: Valentines Day! by John Anderton on 02-15-2005 at 06:49 AM

quote:
Sorry this thread needs to be split soon...

I thought is was t&t already :S

quote:
These days, who cares about age... this world is so messed, it bearly ever matters...
I dont do all that. I only drink some wine when we are in marraiges. When we were out in a new years party once with a few families ..... everyone was drinking wine there cause most families had kids of the age of 22 but i didnt. Everyone did force me too but i said i dont like alcohol and just walked away.

Btw i didnt have a gal to celebrate vd with. Never celebrated it yet :| cause this was my 1st gf n she moved away recently so .... :'( Mabbe  next yr :grin: Another reason was that i have exams today so i couldnt.
Hope ya'll had fun newayz.
RE: Valentines Day! by haydos on 02-15-2005 at 07:57 AM

well i had 2 spend the day at school.... away from mi gf :(

RE: Valentines Day! by L. Coyote on 02-15-2005 at 08:05 AM

I spent the day here... :(

I couldn't even get drunk... Maybe when my mom starts working, I'll have a party by myself... (B)

Btw, Purity, that sucks (yes, I read all). :s I hope it gets better.

RE: Valentines Day! by Purity on 02-15-2005 at 08:12 AM

Thanks Leo... :P

RE: Valentines Day! by uberdosis on 02-15-2005 at 08:29 AM

Valentines Day is ghey, if you need a designated day of the year to tell a person you love them.... then your a  pathetic individual....

RE: Valentines Day! by haydos on 02-15-2005 at 11:51 AM

Saying there pathetic is pretty harsh... but yea, should be telling them every time you see them if you really care

RE: Valentines Day! by Pr0xY on 02-15-2005 at 12:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by uberdosis
Valentines Day is ghey, if you need a designated day of the year to tell a person you love them.... then your a  pathetic individual....
Spoken like True nerd... :refuck:

RE: Valentines Day! by Millenium_edition on 02-15-2005 at 01:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
quote:
i'm afraid the "nerd" is right. it makes me sad you need a specific day to tell your gf you love her.
Happy Valentimes Day! by gdrori on 02-15-2005 at 06:31 PM

Happy Valentimes Day Everyone! (Sorry its to late)

RE: RE: Valentines Day! by Titty on 02-15-2005 at 06:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by atownjoe
but at least you're okay
:D:D
:banana:

Haha, thanks Joe :]
I'm glad I'm okay too. 

quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
quote:
Originally posted by Titty

:|wow harsh o whell glad your ok are you?

mulan rocks (Y)

Haha, yeah.  Mulan is cool, like you :]
I'm glad I'm okay too.
RE: Valentines Day! by Pr0xY on 02-15-2005 at 07:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
quote:
i'm afraid the "nerd" is right. it makes me sad you need a specific day to tell your gf you love her.
No he's wrong.  I tell her that everyday.  Valentines Day was just an excuse for me and her to skip school and go do other stuff.... :refuck:

RE: Valentines Day! by Millenium_edition on 02-15-2005 at 07:13 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
quote:
No he's wrong.  I tell her that everyday.  Valentines Day was just an excuse for me and her to skip school and go do other stuff.... :refuck:
then he's right :refuck:
RE: Valentines Day! by aNILEator on 02-15-2005 at 07:20 PM

Well i split up with my girlfriend of 5 months yesterday, and its the anniversary of my mums death today.

So i'm feeling pretty darn suicidal right now...

Alas yet another valentines gone without anyone yet this time its worse.

RE: Valentines Day! by Pr0xY on 02-15-2005 at 07:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
well i split up with my girlfriend yesterday, and its the anniversary of my mums death today.

Cheer up mate, Life has its up and downs, for every down theres an even bigger up.  Keep your head raised high, you'll get through it, I know ya can.  Life is too short for tears... 
RE: Valentines Day! by paperless on 02-15-2005 at 07:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
Well i split up with my girlfriend of 5 months yesterday, and its the anniversary of my mums death today.

Alas yet another valentines gone without anyone yet this time its worse.

Pretty bad coincidence but whatever.. you can make a day with your girlfriend when u get one.

quote:
Runs into the person in the chair and starts feeding punches to his face (at least 40) then smashed the kids face on his knee, then two guys come running in, I run and punch one, (falls on the floor, dazed and confused, weekend) then 2 other guys come running in including the other guy, one of them punches my friend in the forhead, then, the 3 guys jumped on my friend, and Max just throws those kids off, like rag dolls, they flew about 2 feet and slid into a few tables, then Max pulls up Kyle then, Kyle kicks the kid in the ribs that he just fought. Made sure he was down.... then the bouncer people kicked me Kyle and Max out and some of the other guys, and we ran home, because some of the cocky basterds were still trying to get us...i unno, bad night.  I didn't wanna fight, but I was worried my friend was gonna get his ass kicked....My friend(Kyle) was taught Alot by his dad about fighting, and Kyle can usually hold back lots of shit, people can go on and on and on insulting him and my friend just keeps it calm, seems that the only reason those guys wanted to fight Kyle is because it was in front of everyone there......

:lol: that looks like a movie scene

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
I spent the day here... :(

I couldn't even get drunk... Maybe when my mom starts working, I'll have a party by myself... (B)

Btw, Purity, that sucks (yes, I read all). :s I hope it gets better.

wtf a party alone? thats even worse...

So today Laura has missed all the classes except english and biology... i dunno whats going on with her.. :/