Shoutbox

Share my pain. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Share my pain. (/showthread.php?tid=38477)

Share my pain. by Stephen on 02-14-2005 at 07:38 PM

Well today has NOT been a very good day for me in many differant ways.

My gran died today last year, she ment everything to me, i used to see her every single day and now i can't. I travelled out to the cemetery by bus on my own for the first day tolay flowers, but as i went up to the grave stone i noticed a few boys hanging around smoking and drinking.   Right beside my gran's grave stone!! I said could you move please as im here to lay my gran some flowers.

He guy looked at me and turned round SPAT yes SPAT on my gran's grave stone. :( Then they went away, i was SO upset and i cleaned the spit of and layed my flowers and talked to her, don't laugh i always do it.

Then i went,  i was on my way to catch the bus and the guys came back with more people and one of them punched me, Yep i think i broke my nose or somthing, it's very sore right now evan though im back home. Siting here with a ice pack on it??? !!! My mum's idea. 8-)

And i still look bad on the forums with my reputition points, ufff!

Not a very good day!! :^)

How was your day?

RE: Share my pain. by Jhrono on 02-14-2005 at 07:41 PM

I'm sorry for you stephen...

...anyway...

quote:
Originally posted by Stephen

Don't repeat it constantly...please

RE: Share my pain. by Fraisie on 02-14-2005 at 07:42 PM

I am so sorry to hear about what happenned today. Some people have just no class...

RE: Share my pain. by WDZ on 02-14-2005 at 07:43 PM

quote:
How did I know you were gonna mention that? ^o)
RE: Share my pain. by .blade// on 02-14-2005 at 07:43 PM

I'm very sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope it doesn't happen again.

PS - Please don't always mention your REP.

RE: RE: Share my pain. by Stephen on 02-14-2005 at 07:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
How did I know you were gonna mention that? ^o)

I just wanted to look good for today, for my gran. I know it's stupid.

Im just nothing, try to help and all but nothing as you can see.

<<<---

Im sorry.
RE: Share my pain. by Stephen on 02-14-2005 at 07:48 PM

Guys please, ill help in support ill stop spamming and ANYTHING but PLEASE changed your bad votes about me. Not just for me, for me to try and finish this dad being happy and thinking happy about my gran.

I beg of you all. :(

RE: Share my pain. by .blade// on 02-14-2005 at 07:50 PM

* .blade// thinks that whole story might just be a fake pitty story so Stephen can get a better rep. :dodgy:

RE: RE: Share my pain. by Stephen on 02-14-2005 at 07:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
* blade thinks that whole story might just be a fake pitty story so Stephen can get a better rep. :dodgy:

Now, i am not lieing. Ill hopefully get pictures up of the punch mark. (Y)

Now... please?
RE: Share my pain. by Jhrono on 02-14-2005 at 07:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie

I am so sorry to hear about what happenned today. Some people have just no class...

Oh FRASIE cmon!!!...Anyway do you think words help in times like these?:S...anything i could say wouldnt help..so i tried to be nice and to HELP him to be better here in the forums....some people dont get me :S...
RE: Share my pain. by L. Coyote on 02-14-2005 at 07:58 PM

I really, really, REALLY think you should seek professional help. If you constantly ask for reputation votes, even if we told you hundreds of times that ASKING/BEGGING/MENTIONING them won't do any good, then you have a memory/learning problem.

RE: Share my pain. by ProblemWv Authority on 02-14-2005 at 07:59 PM

soz 2 ere bout all dat. ppl r just like dat now, so many fukin ideotz around smokin n drinkin n bein yobz, der just so pathetic, i bet day wer "rudiez" but neway, soz bout dat, der just ideotz. I coodnt imagine wot itz like 2 loose me nan but i no it wood b terible 4 ya n jst fnk, she nu u luved er n stuff n try not 2 wury bout er in her grave, she'z gone now nd derz nufin u can or cood av dun bout it, she no longer exists in any way and so she wont feel the disrespect. (soz im quite a negative person wen it cumz 2 stuf like dis, i dnt believe in soulz n life after death n al that shit) but neway, itl get easier afta a wile, b ard but dw m8.

n about da REP, not a clu wot ur tlkin bout so no coment lol:P
(wotz dat:S)

RE: Share my pain. by Jhrono on 02-14-2005 at 08:05 PM

If i could read 1/900 of you wrote i'd be glad...:S

RE: Share my pain. by Stephen on 02-14-2005 at 08:08 PM

Thats me at -19 reps now. :'(

IM SORRY, please change your vote, if you have a heart.

RE: Share my pain. by Jhrono on 02-14-2005 at 08:09 PM

ok a strange fact...you didnt put :'( when talking about ur grandma..but when about reps u use it...oh CMON STEPHEN STOP ASKING FOR THEM!

RE: Share my pain. by L. Coyote on 02-14-2005 at 08:09 PM

I just feel that I'm talking to a wall.

RE: Share my pain. by Stephen on 02-14-2005 at 08:10 PM

ITS MY GRAN. please show some respect.

RE: Share my pain. by Jhrono on 02-14-2005 at 08:12 PM

edited it before you could post...and yes i made that mistake..know why?'cause my grandpa REALLY died 3 years ago and i've been thinking about him!

RE: Share my pain. by Fraisie on 02-14-2005 at 08:13 PM

I'm sorry, but this is turning into a "I wanna change my rep" thread. Really sorry about your day, but you just need to let it go a bit....

RE: Share my pain. by WDZ on 02-14-2005 at 08:16 PM

quote:
ITS MY GRAN. please show some respect.
YOU should show some respect and stop trying to take advantage of your grandmother's death to make us feel sorry for you and give you a few worthless reputation points!!!