Shoutbox

MSN - add-on - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: MSN - add-on (/showthread.php?tid=38483)

MSN - add-on by adyrds on 02-14-2005 at 09:35 PM

Hi,

I want an add-on who can check an email account (MSN PLus can do it) and to display an XML file.
I have a site and I don't wnat it for free.

Thanks,
Adrian

RE: MSN - add-on by .blade// on 02-14-2005 at 09:39 PM

Hi adyrds.

Firstly, let me just clarify that it's called "Messenger Plus!", MSN Plus is a service offered by Microsoft.

Next - I'm not quite getting what you mean - you want someone to make you a plug-in to find email and display it as XML?

RE: MSN - add-on by adyrds on 02-14-2005 at 09:45 PM

Hi,

I thought Messenger Plus! Is the software made by Patchou. Maybe I am wrong.

So,

I want an add-on for MSN with 2 tools.

1. It is also present in Messenger Plus, to check an email account and to display in an notifier window the results

2. I want to offer this for my users. I have a website. www.cinemagia.ro It is in romanian language. I want to offer them via this add-on the tv schedule and the theatre schedule and to be able to notify me about my favorites shows.

Thanks,
Adrian

RE: RE: MSN - add-on by Veggie on 02-14-2005 at 10:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by adyrds
I thought Messenger Plus! Is the software made by Patchou. Maybe I am wrong.

Messenger Plus! is by Patchou, MSN plus is not.

quote:
Originally posted by msgplus.net FAQ
Is Messenger Plus! an official add-on from Microsoft?

No, Messenger Plus! is not an official add-on from Microsoft. Microsoft is aware of its existence, it tolerates it, but you can't contact the Messenger support team to get help on a Messenger Plus! feature. Also, Messenger Plus! has nothing to do with Windows Plus! or Messenger Plus!, both products from Microsoft. However, all these facts don't prevent Messenger Plus! to be, by far, the most popular and respected add-on for MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger since the year 2001 :).

hhmmm there seems to be a text replace for Msn plus to messenger plus, quite anoying
RE: MSN - add-on by L. Coyote on 02-14-2005 at 11:35 PM

quote:
2. I want to offer this for my users. I have a website. www.cinemagia.ro It is in romanian language. I want to offer them via this add-on the tv schedule and the theatre schedule and to be able to notify me about my favorites shows.
You can do this by going to a site called: MessageCast. It's what sites like Mess.be and Neowin.net use.

quote:
1. It is also present in Messenger Plus, to check an email account and to display in an notifier window the results
If you are asking for it, it's already done: go to Plus! => Preferences => POP3 Email.
RE: MSN - add-on by Yousef on 02-15-2005 at 05:35 AM

quote:
Hi,

take a look at the thread "web services" (my latest plugin)