Shoutbox

The Michael Jackson Trial - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: The Michael Jackson Trial (/showthread.php?tid=38531)

The Michael Jackson Trial by Antz on 02-15-2005 at 05:59 PM

Apparently, Michael Jackson is "very, very ill". He was on his way to court when he became unwell. This sounds quite serious...

According to Sky News here in the UK, he has a severe case of the flu.

RE: Michael Jackson rushed to hospital by toddy on 02-15-2005 at 06:02 PM

anyone actually care about the paedo :undecided:

RE: RE: Michael Jackson rushed to hospital by Antz on 02-15-2005 at 06:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy

Yeah millions of people world-wide.
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Millenium_edition on 02-15-2005 at 06:06 PM

quote:
yeah dude, he should really have sex with even more kids. :rolleyes:
it depends on what you believe.
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by M73A on 02-15-2005 at 06:08 PM

hmmm, hes either a paedo or someone who extortionists like to try their luck with........depends how you see it

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by WDZ on 02-15-2005 at 06:17 PM

* WDZ hates him as well... not just because he's a pedo, but because he's a fucking freak!!! :|

:blah!:

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Anubis on 02-15-2005 at 06:29 PM

People, please, although he may have allegedly been a paedophile, nothing has been proven, and although it is hard to try and forgive him if he has remember "innocent until proven guilty" and it is better to pity and forgive than hate...

In any case he may be very ill due to stress that people are inflicting on him, it can have effects on the body which makes you more susceptible to illness...

Just think if you had to go day in day out, put on a show to the public that you were confident, and fight your way through court...while every day it is eating at your money...

Bottom line, we don't know if he's innocent or guilty, for now, give him a chance...

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by SilentRevolution on 02-15-2005 at 06:35 PM

OMG...Michael  Jackson haters:|...lol..

i dont really care about him...
if he wants to have seks with lil kids..
his problem but i do think he's crazy

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by toddy on 02-15-2005 at 06:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
"innocent until proven guilty"

yeh innocent, thats why he has paid loads of little kids and they familys lots of money to keep quiet
RE: RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Stephen on 02-15-2005 at 06:39 PM

quote:
quote:
"innocent until proven guilty"

yeh innocent, thats why he has paid loads of little kids and they familys lots of money to keep quiet

Where did you get that from. 8-)
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Anubis on 02-15-2005 at 06:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stephen

Where did you get that from.

This is a well known story from a while back. Some families were threatening to take him to court over these allegations and he just paid them money rather than take the stress of fighting them...I know it looks like guilt, but we can not know this, and until he is proven I will not be inclined to think that he is guilty
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by toddy on 02-15-2005 at 06:44 PM

well to me and i guess lots of others, if you pay people off its because you are guilty

RE: RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Titty on 02-15-2005 at 07:04 PM

quote:
People, please, although he may have allegedly been a paedophile, nothing has been proven, and although it is hard to try and forgive him if he has remember "innocent until proven guilty" and it is better to pity and forgive than hate...

In any case he may be very ill due to stress that people are inflicting on him, it can have effects on the body which makes you more susceptible to illness...

Just think if you had to go day in day out, put on a show to the public that you were confident, and fight your way through court...while every day it is eating at your money...

Bottom line, we don't know if he's innocent or guilty, for now, give him a chance...

What I wanted to say as well..
He's a strange man, but I would rather point and hate those who have done evil such as proven murders...
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by ayjay on 02-15-2005 at 08:07 PM

Even if he is innocent, he is still possibly the most messed up (guy?) on the planet :P

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by paperless on 02-15-2005 at 08:11 PM

Really he should visit a psychiatrist he is not well.. that guy is mad..it was his father fault most likely. i saw a documentary about him one day and his father was just shit.

I dont know if he is a pedo but its probably also easy to tell your son or whatever to go the the police and tell lies just to get some money...

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by ~INVASION~ on 02-15-2005 at 08:54 PM

Micheal jackson is one of the greatest men to ever live and dont deny it. He has had success to the greatest amount which most peole could not get in an entire lifetime. I do not beleive that he is a pedo. You may say his father is crazy also for beating on his children but back then your parents probably got beaten worse.

He has not been proven guilty and until that day(which i doubt will ever come) that he is proven guilty i think we should respect him for he has done so much for the world.

If he is seriousely ill i hope he gets better:)

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by user27089 on 02-15-2005 at 09:15 PM

I have to agree with invasion, he is a complete legend in the world of music...

and he would probably make a great dad, look at all of the crap that he has... I don't believe one single bit that he is a paedophile, they're simply allegations.

Did you know, for instance, that one of the childs that has been in many cases with actors trying to get money because they apparently felt him up etc...

its bs.

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by mad_onion on 02-15-2005 at 09:23 PM

i think some of the children are trying to get famous and possible take him down. cause lets face it, it would be funny if he went to prison. not that he will go to a normal prison he will probably have his own seperate block!
i dont think he is ill he is stalling the case like he did a week or two ago whne part of his legal team had a loss in the family.
i think he probably did do i mean who builds a theme park in their backgarden and then asks kids round and then they sleep in his bed. it all seems a bit suspicious to me. if i was a paedophile and was as rich as Michael Jackson the first thing i would do is build a theme park in my house! :)

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by NiteMare on 02-16-2005 at 03:19 AM

the theme park in the back yard isn't a bad idea, its the sleeping with the children thats the problem, yes he did make great music, but he has too high of opinion of him self, i say he is a paedophile
he's messed in the head,

if he did get sent to jail, he'd probualy request to go to juvy:P

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by ~INVASION~ on 02-16-2005 at 03:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by s_lyon87
if he did get sent to jail, he'd probualy request to go to juvy:P
:notfunny:
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Chestah on 02-16-2005 at 03:57 AM

yeah i agree innocent until proven guilty but my general opinon is that hes done something wrong... anyways doesn't it seem like a bit of a cocincedence that on the way there he suddenly has a very DANGEROUS bout of influenza and has to go to hospital?

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Fraisie on 02-16-2005 at 04:03 AM

Would you let the man live ... ! The guy has done the most incredible music ever... I really believe the man is innocent.

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Chestah on 02-16-2005 at 04:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie
Would you let the man live ... ! The guy has done the most incredible music ever... I really believe the man is innocent.

True i love his music :P
* Chestah feels like dancing ;)
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by ~INVASION~ on 02-16-2005 at 04:08 AM

Now i dont think he is innocent just because of his music and what he has done for music i beleive hes innocent because...well i dont know why but i just do. AND IM NEVER WRONG :refuck:

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Chestah on 02-16-2005 at 04:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
Now i dont think he is innocent just because of his music and what he has done for music i beleive hes innocent because...well i dont know why but i just do. AND IM NEVER WRONG :refuck:

I just love your logic there invasion :refuck: :rofl:
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by WDZ on 02-16-2005 at 04:32 AM

quote:
if he did get sent to jail, he'd probualy request to go to juvy:p
:rofl:
quote:
Blah... his music has absolutely nothing to do with his crimes. One thing doesn't excuse the other. That argument reminds me of when people said DJMystic should be unbanned because he makes good plug-ins. :dodgy:
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Chestah on 02-16-2005 at 04:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
if he did get sent to jail, he'd probualy request to go to juvy:p
:rofl:
quote:
Blah... his music has absolutely nothing to do with his crimes. One thing doesn't excuse the other. That argument reminds me of when people said DJMystic should be unbanned because he makes good plug-ins. :dodgy:

lol very true WDZ, just because he is a famous singer shouldn't convict him of the charges or not convict him... but unfortunately because he is so well known its going to be nearly impossible to get an unbiased jury.
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by ~INVASION~ on 02-16-2005 at 04:49 AM

Thats pretty much what i said :P

but well put......Istill know hes innocent :D

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by jren207 on 02-17-2005 at 02:31 AM

hmmm, i'm not sure what to believe, there are so many bad people nowadays, people stealing handbags from little old ladies, etc.. 8-)

whats this world coming to!! :P

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by XM4ST3RX on 02-17-2005 at 02:41 AM

Hi,

Fraisie has hit the nail right on the head!... exactly, let the man live.

You say he's crazy and he has no life etc etc... who is the one who has no life? The one who has these (not proven) alligations against him, or people who will go to the end's of the earth to try and prove something which is most probably not true.

As a child i used to be a REAL BIG fan of Michael Jackson, as i grew older my interests in music changed. However i still respect him for his music and the influence he has had on many people for it.

Leave the man alone, and find something else better to do than make fun of people you dont really know.

Kind Regards,
XM4ST3RX

p.s. you must really be stupid if you believe everything you read in the news papers ;)

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by ~INVASION~ on 02-17-2005 at 03:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by XM4ST3RX
p.s. you must really be stupid if you believe everything you read in the news papers
ahhahahahaah and the internet too. Dont forget that internet
RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Chestah on 02-17-2005 at 05:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by XM4ST3RX
Hi,

Fraisie has hit the nail right on the head!... exactly, let the man live.

You say he's crazy and he has no life etc etc... who is the one who has no life? The one who has these (not proven) alligations against him, or people who will go to the end's of the earth to try and prove something which is most probably not true.

As a child i used to be a REAL BIG fan of Michael Jackson, as i grew older my interests in music changed. However i still respect him for his music and the influence he has had on many people for it.

Leave the man alone, and find something else better to do than make fun of people you dont really know.

Kind Regards,
XM4ST3RX

p.s. you must really be stupid if you believe everything you read in the news papers ;)

XM4ST3RX people have alleged that MJ has done stuff to their children.... personally i think this case should be investigated, he should be punished under the full weight of the law if he has commited those crimes. These are children we are talking about and if he has done what they are suggesting well then it is very worth persuing it :|

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by John Anderton on 02-17-2005 at 06:14 AM

I feel "innocent untill proven guilty"
He could have payed all that money to the families to shut em up cause it was ruining his rep. Or he could have been trying to cover it up. Can be newayz. But u cant hang someone untill he's been proven guilty so just wait for the verdict.
Then u can say what ever u wish.

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Purity on 02-17-2005 at 06:31 AM

I personaly hate him, not really because he's a pedo but because of the crap music he has.... :cheesy:

RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Joa on 02-17-2005 at 06:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
I personaly hate him, not really because he's a pedo but because of the crap music he has....
:lol:

quote:
Originally posted by jren207
stealing handbags from little old ladies
true and so I SAYS: guilty till proven innocent (A)... i dont believe in nothin no more... except that i know everything sometimes...

EDIT: (was gonna make a cruel joke but didnt) :D(H)

RE: RE: Michael Jackson "very, very ill". Reports say he has the flu... by Veggie on 02-17-2005 at 10:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
I personaly hate him, not really because he's a pedo but because of the crap music he has.... :cheesy:

i think i am going to have to agree. I can safely say i never liked any of his music. Also i think that his music career should be kept out of this Trial. It has nothing to do with his kiddie fiddlingness..
RE: The Michael Jackson Trial by Replicarter on 02-17-2005 at 11:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Antz
Apparently, Michael Jackson is "very, very ill". He was on his way to court when he became unwell. This sounds quite serious...

According to Sky News here in the UK, he has a severe case of the flu.

Hopefully he will get worse and laps into a coma, i dont wish anyone to die, so a coma will have to do.

Im getting sick of MJ stuff now though, cant believe it left Digital Spy and contaminated the other forums i use :(
RE: The Michael Jackson Trial by SikStyles on 02-18-2005 at 02:21 AM

i really dont give a fuck....as a matter f fack i think ppl shud leave him alone and let him live his life...those ppl who make up rumors are just jelaous!

RE: The Michael Jackson Trial by saralk on 02-18-2005 at 11:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
He could have payed all that money to the families to shut em up cause it was ruining his rep.

kinda like something Stephen would do :p

I dont really have an opinion on if he is guilt or not, im not a lawyer. I think that we should leave him alone, maybe the reason why he has fallen ill is because of all the stress the media has been given. Also, all this media attention is just dragging the court case on even further.
RE: RE: The Michael Jackson Trial by Veggie on 02-18-2005 at 08:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
i really dont give a fuck....as a matter f fack i think ppl shud leave him alone and let him live his life...those ppl who make up rumors are just jelaous!

What happens if there not rumours, and he has done what these "rumors" suggest. If it was up to you he would get away with it.
RE: The Michael Jackson Trial by Rik on 02-18-2005 at 09:07 PM

I like some of is music but the man is weird...
how hold is he really?

RE: RE: RE: The Michael Jackson Trial by SikStyles on 02-18-2005 at 09:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles

What happens if there not rumours, and he has done what these "rumors" suggest. If it was up to you he would get away with it.

well yea i mean if u can prove the rumors like the one with the baby then yea but like some u cant