Shoutbox

Stuff Plug NG Features 2 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Stuff Plug NG Features 2 (/showthread.php?tid=38566)

Stuff Plug NG Features 2 by Val on 02-16-2005 at 01:21 AM

Hey its val3006 again

I have a question i would like very much to be answerd so here it gose: In Stuff Plug NG 2 what dose the feature use a costem serch engin for the serch bar. And also my question #2 is how do you use the polygram freature is there a program or do you have to use the msn that comes with xp (msn messanger 5) and download the new msn. I would try that but i dont have xp so can someone please reply to my question thank you :)

RE: Stuff Plug NG Features 2 by Joel4119 on 02-16-2005 at 03:04 AM

Please note the following features only work for MSN Messenger 7.0 (Download it at http://messenger.msn.com/beta/download/downloadx.aspx)

The custom search bar can be used to search on Google or other search engines other than MSN Search Engine. After selecting Yes for that specific feature, type "http://www.google.com/search?q=$QUERY$" without quotes. Then you can go to your Contacts List window, and go to the bottom, type something then click Search and it'll search Google.

To use the Polygram feature you just have to have it selected. After its selected, click OK on the dialog box and now you can open up multiple MSN Messenger Clients. You must have two different emails registerred with MSN to use this feature.

Hope that helps!

RE: Stuff Plug NG Features 2 by Val on 02-16-2005 at 11:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joel4119

To use the Polygram feature you just have to have it selected. After its selected, click OK on the dialog box and now you can open up multiple MSN Messenger Clients. You must have two different emails registerred with MSN to use this feature.

Yay but how do you open up two diffrent msn clients?

RE: Stuff Plug NG Features 2 by Plik on 02-16-2005 at 11:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by val3006
quote:
Originally posted by Joel4119

Yay but how do you open up two diffrent msn clients?
Just run messenger again (i.e. click the shortcut) and insted of bringing the currently open messenger to the front it will open a new instance of messenger.
RE: Stuff Plug NG Features 2 by Val on 02-16-2005 at 11:42 PM

Thanks madman66 i thought you had to download somekind of msn or something or change some files thanks

RE: Stuff Plug NG Features 2 by Barto on 02-17-2005 at 02:58 PM

Someone know what happens with the "windows opened notifier" feature ?

RE: Stuff Plug NG Features 2 by Eljay on 02-17-2005 at 03:02 PM

when somebody opens a conversation with you, msn sends a message to your computer. StuffPlug-NG intercepts this message and alerts you that somebody has opened a conversation.

Unfortunately, due to a change in protocol, this no longer works in MSN 7