Shoutbox

HANDWRITING PLUGIN! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! (/showthread.php?tid=38570)

HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by bunnyxablaze on 02-16-2005 at 02:28 AM

On the download page for the Handwriting plugin, it says you need either the INK REDISTRIBUTABLES or WINDOWS XP.  I have Windows XP, I installed the plugin and it said it worked but it's never there when I open MSN and I can't find where to download the INK REDISTRIBUTABLES.

Help?

RE: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by dylan! on 02-16-2005 at 02:33 AM

its at the bottom of the convo windows...not msn:| and i didnt have to downlaod INK REDISTRIBUTABLES

RE: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by bunnyxablaze on 02-16-2005 at 02:36 AM

Nothing's at the bottom of my convo.  There's no sign that the Handwriting Plugin has been installed.

Edit:  And by saying MSN, I meant the conversation windows.

RE: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by dylan! on 02-16-2005 at 02:39 AM

ok...sorry...have you tried uninstalling and re installing...i always do thar first:P...but dont always do what i do

RE: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by ~INVASION~ on 02-16-2005 at 02:46 AM

the handwriting plugini have had an option when i was installing if i wanted to install the ink redisfkmeoifrmoskm (big word) maybe try downloading from somewhere else like www.mess.be

read through when your instaling maybe you skipped over something, if no then im sure someone here has the INK REDISTRIBUTABLES THEY CAN GET TO YOU

* ~INVASION~ DOESNT HAVE THEM :p

EDIT:I found it

Here

RE: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by Chestah on 02-16-2005 at 04:54 AM

Isn't windows journal an alternative to downloading the ink redistributables in windows xp?

RE: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by stephen_wq on 02-16-2005 at 05:13 AM

Why doesnt someone make this easy for people? i mean i have seen lots of requests (i dont post too much, but i read the forum often) for the handwriting redistabutables. Maybe the TB could make it easy for people and include it in stuffplug? or make his own version of it thats not so annoying to install?

RE: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by bunnyxablaze on 02-16-2005 at 09:40 PM

Thank you everyone and Invasion for your help.  I agree, Plugins and new MSN Versions are getting more complicating as they grow.  I'm starting to hate MSN, but that's what all my friends have.

Edit:  I don't have WinZip.

RE: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by ~INVASION~ on 02-16-2005 at 09:46 PM

try winrar it is better then winzip but only lasts for 30 days but mine still works tho ive had for a long time so try that

Winrar
hope you can get it all figured out and start drwing soon :D

RE: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by TheBlasphemer on 02-16-2005 at 10:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bunnyxablaze
On the download page for the Handwriting plugin, it says you need either the INK REDISTRIBUTABLES or WINDOWS XP.  I have Windows XP, I installed the plugin and it said it worked but it's never there when I open MSN and I can't find where to download the INK REDISTRIBUTABLES.

Help?

The whole error was in your reading :P
it states you need WinXP AND InkRedists...
Not OR :P
I remember once making an installer to easily install it,
but since MSN7 included it defaultly,
I kind of dropped it...
might be some use for it anyway :/
RE: HANDWRITING PLUGIN! by SikStyles on 02-18-2005 at 02:32 AM

i installed msn 7.0 and i didnt have a handwriting possibilty.

is there a handwriting plugin u can add to msn 6.2?