Shoutbox

Blocked but sending message - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Blocked but sending message (/showthread.php?tid=38572)

Blocked but sending message by OWNd742 on 02-16-2005 at 03:07 AM

as i hear there is a way to send a message to someone who has blocked you, i know this is not really nice but i do want to prove my friend wrong that there is one out there. Any idea please inform me. thanks.

RE: Blocked but sending message by MC.POP on 02-16-2005 at 03:26 AM

stuffplug.com it allows to talk to blocked people and much more features. if thats what u mean.

RE: Blocked but sending message by Pr0xY on 02-16-2005 at 03:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MC.POP
stuffplug.com it allows to talk to blocked people and much more features. if thats what u mean.
It actually makes you appear offline to them, and lets you talk to them. 

RE: Blocked but sending message by MC.POP on 02-16-2005 at 03:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
quote:
Originally posted by MC.POP
It actually makes you appear offline to them, and lets you talk to them.

right and the contact u blocked can still send u messages as long as u keep the window of the conversation opened.
RE: Blocked but sending message by OWNd742 on 02-16-2005 at 03:32 AM

still dont understand how can u tell me how step by step? or is there actually a program OTHER than stuffplug ng

RE: Blocked but sending message by MC.POP on 02-16-2005 at 03:33 AM

i dont think another plugin can do that. stuffplug would be the one u want if u are looking for this feature below:
1. say u blocked your contact
2. if u enable the feature u can still talk to him although u blocked him
3. he can also still talk to u as long as u keep the window of the conversation opened despite the fact that u blocked him.

RE: Blocked but sending message by OWNd742 on 02-16-2005 at 03:46 AM

what is the feature i should be looking for and does this feature still exist in the new stuffplug ng2?

RE: Blocked but sending message by MC.POP on 02-16-2005 at 03:47 AM

yes it is a new feature. just read threw the list of features when u configure it, its there enable it and u will be fine.

RE: Blocked but sending message by OWNd742 on 02-16-2005 at 03:57 AM

yeah i found it, i had it enabled just didnt work sometimes, so i was getting currious

thanks .

RE: Blocked but sending message by MC.POP on 02-16-2005 at 03:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by OWNd742
yeah i found it, i had it enabled just didnt work sometimes, so i was getting currious

thanks .
your welcome
RE: Blocked but sending message by Chestah on 02-16-2005 at 04:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by OWNd742
as i hear there is a way to send a message to someone who has blocked you, i know this is not really nice but i do want to prove my friend wrong that there is one out there. Any idea please inform me. thanks.

There is no way i know of that this works, but as mentioned above Stuffplug Ng allows you to talk to contacts that u've blocked yourself and they can talk back to you (even tho u appear as offline to them) as long as you keep a window open with them.