Shoutbox

Simple Tip/Trick To Stop MSN From Loading With Hotmail - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Simple Tip/Trick To Stop MSN From Loading With Hotmail (/showthread.php?tid=38595)

Simple Tip/Trick To Stop MSN From Loading With Hotmail by Locoguy87 on 02-16-2005 at 12:11 PM

A simple way that I have found to get MSN Messenger to stop loading with Hotmail, is to simply rename the Program File entry, this causes hotmail to not be able to find MSN and therefore, can't load it.

Myself, I have several versions of MSN on my computer, so i named them after the version number. (6.2, 7.0.0425, 7.0.0604, ect.)

RE: Simple Tip/Trick To Stop MSN From Loading With Hotmail by King For A Day on 02-16-2005 at 02:00 PM

i supose thats one way but stuf plug can make it load with ur default, doing it your way means changing all of the sounds to the new location other wise you wont here them

RE: Simple Tip/Trick To Stop MSN From Loading With Hotmail by hmaster on 02-17-2005 at 08:10 PM

lol - he meant opening it with hotmail not with your default browser - stuffplug+msgplus 3.5 will become great as it allows pop3 mail :P