Shoutbox

[split] WDZ not beta tester - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: [split] WDZ not beta tester (/showthread.php?tid=38620)

RE: "Official Tester" stickers [WDZ PLZ READ!!] by Stigmata on 02-16-2005 at 07:17 PM

:) why dont you have one dz?

thank you neverless :)

RE: "Official Tester" stickers [WDZ PLZ READ!!] by WDZ on 02-16-2005 at 07:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
why dont you have one dz?
I haven't been a tester since MP2 Alpha... :p

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/history.php?group=2.00#20013

I would have asked to be one this time, but I don't really use Messenger enough... :-/
RE: "Official Tester" stickers [WDZ PLZ READ!!] by Pr0xY on 02-16-2005 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
PS.  Can I have the "Official Pancake Tester" tag instead of the one I have now :d
:notfunny:
:pound: [Image: avatar.php?uid=4-3210]

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
:) why dont you have one dz?
He'd probably just leak it... :P
RE: "Official Tester" stickers [WDZ PLZ READ!!] by WDZ on 02-16-2005 at 07:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
He'd probably just leak it
:|

I'm like the last person who would do that... or maybe the second-to-last or something like that. :dodgy:
RE: "Official Tester" stickers [WDZ PLZ READ!!] by matty on 02-16-2005 at 08:06 PM

Because Test_User is an Offical Tester

Test_User = WDZ I think

RE: "Official Tester" stickers [WDZ PLZ READ!!] by Stigmata on 02-16-2005 at 08:08 PM

what about j_mac's test user???

i miss seeing johnny mac around :(

RE: "Official Tester" stickers [WDZ PLZ READ!!] by John Anderton on 02-16-2005 at 08:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty

I thought test_users were made only to check the forum for bugs using that user :S
RE: "Official Tester" stickers [WDZ PLZ READ!!] by WDZ on 02-16-2005 at 08:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
Test_User was just testing the image, not MsgPlus. I removed his image earlier today. :p
RE: [split] WDZ not beta tester by ~INVASION~ on 02-16-2005 at 09:35 PM

ive never seen test_user

* ~INVASION~ searches for it right now

RE: [split] WDZ not beta tester by Smethead on 02-16-2005 at 09:48 PM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/history.php?group=2.00#20011 <-- 
*This private alpha version was leaked to the public by one of the testers.
:mipdodgy:

RE: [split] WDZ not beta tester by ~INVASION~ on 02-16-2005 at 09:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Smethead
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/history.php?group=2.00#20011 <-- 
*This private alpha version was leaked to the public by one of the testers.
:mipdodgy:
I dont see why someone would want to leak any beta's of anything its just gonna cause more problems in end :undecided:
RE: [split] WDZ not beta tester by jren207 on 02-17-2005 at 02:08 AM

Probably put under pressure by someone who wants to have all the latest software... :mipdodgy:

RE: [split] WDZ not beta tester by ~INVASION~ on 02-17-2005 at 02:11 AM

ive been asked to leak the beta so many times all my freinds were bugging me but i didnt crack under pressure.....i just loved knowing that they were jealous of me it was so awesome!! :refuck:

RE: [split] WDZ not beta tester by jren207 on 02-17-2005 at 02:26 AM

lol :P

you're also protecting them from something that may not be stable. That's why it's being beta tested and by someone who knows how to remedy problems resulting from the beta program. ;)

RE: [split] WDZ not beta tester by ~INVASION~ on 02-17-2005 at 03:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~!dylan!~
lol...dont scare him to much:P
What does that mean^o)

quote:
Originally posted by jren207
lol

you're also protecting them from something that may not be stable. That's why it's being beta tested and by someone who knows how to remedy problems resulting from the beta program.

Yes that is very true also i wouldnt want to ruin another persons computer because they were not using their computer safely and i could have prevented that.......but i think ppl should stop asking its getting on my nerves :@

RE: [split] WDZ not beta tester by Chestah on 02-17-2005 at 05:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
ive been asked to leak the beta so many times all my freinds were bugging me but i didnt crack under pressure.....i just loved knowing that they were jealous of me it was so awesome!! :refuck:

hahaha same, no way i'm giving it to anyone :dodgy: anyways they know now they'll instantly get blocked if they ask me and i think they've finally given up :)