Shoutbox

messenger plus! project teams (WhatPulse etc)... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: messenger plus! project teams (WhatPulse etc)... (/showthread.php?tid=38630)

messenger plus! project teams (WhatPulse etc)... by Lou on 02-17-2005 at 12:51 AM

Please post here the information about ALL the forums groups and how to join, how to contact, and the owner/chief/boss/captain/commander/leader/government ect....Its just it would be cool if some ppl (me....:$) could join a group and be known a bit more...maybe learn something too! so please post info about ALL of them!

Thanks
Lou

EDIT: Thank you very much for telling me that its not actually groups but teams... Yes...all the teams please...

quote:
Originally posted by jren207
Do you mean whatpulse (like Leo's sig?)

Says

Team: Messenger Plus! Rank: 2561 ... etc.

?

EDIT: i posted this too late, so you sure it's on another forum?

EDIT EDIT: lol ok :P i understand what you mean

RE: messenger plus! forum groups... by .blade// on 02-17-2005 at 01:04 AM

Um. I'm a bit confused as to what you mean :-/

RE: messenger plus! forum groups... by Ezra on 02-17-2005 at 01:04 AM

I don't believe there are groups here, it's just one happy helping community, help people and you will be known.

RE: messenger plus! forum groups... by Lou on 02-17-2005 at 01:06 AM

Some ppl have a picture in the signature of a group...maybe its not real but w/e.

RE: messenger plus! forum groups... by L. Coyote on 02-17-2005 at 01:31 AM

*-) Could you give examples? I don't get the "groups" thing.

Edit: Oh! I see now. :P

RE: messenger plus! forum groups... by jren207 on 02-17-2005 at 01:35 AM

Says

?

RE: messenger plus! forum groups... by Lou on 02-17-2005 at 01:36 AM

YES I DO! omg...TEam not group....

Thank you:

quote:
Originally posted by jren207

Says

?

RE: messenger plus! forum groups... by jren207 on 02-17-2005 at 01:47 AM

Ok, if you're interested, Whatpulse is like a thing where you generate keys and clicks on this program. (It doesn't record which keys, so it doesn't collect passwords, it just collects how many keys / clicks you made). Then you submit them. It's like a challenge to generate the most key presses / clicks. You can then join a team and put your key presses / clicks together with the other members and compete against the other teams.

A messenger plus! team has been setup and some members (including myself, although I dont have the image in my sig) are part of it.

You can get a sig from http://whatpulse.afraid.org/ , once you have a whatpulse account.

So if you want  to take part, then go to http://www.whatpulse.org , register and download the whatpulse client

I hope I have helped. :)

RE: messenger plus! forum groups... by ayjay on 02-17-2005 at 09:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
Its just it would be cool if some ppl (me....) could join a group and be known a bit more...maybe learn something too! so please post info about ALL of them!

You can become known more and learn stuff just by hanging arounds the forums and posting. The whatpulse teams aren't really anything to do with the forum. :)