Shoutbox

Recent Events log - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Recent Events log (/showthread.php?tid=38643)

Recent Events log by hvala2u on 02-17-2005 at 02:11 PM

I've noticed lately that when I check my Contact's Information and then Recent Events I no longer see a record of when they've been online.  I used to see this.  Do I need to change some setting to get it back?  Thanks for any help you can provide.  :)

RE: Recent Events log by Sunshine on 02-17-2005 at 02:25 PM

Have you tried reinstalling Plus! already?
Also wich exact versions of MSN and Plus are you using?

RE: Recent Events log by hvala2u on 02-18-2005 at 03:04 AM

I have not tried reinstalling Plus.  (Would this mean removing that program and then reinstalling it?  If so, would I lose all my saved chats, contacts, etc.?)  I am running MSN Explorer 9.10.0011.1703 and Messenger Plus! 3.25.106.  I have also noticed lately that transfers of files in Messenger Plus! (Word documents, and especially photos) are very slow even though I have a DSL cable  connection.  Could this be related?

RE: Recent Events log by Sunshine on 02-18-2005 at 12:28 PM

No, by uninstalling and reinstalling Plus you won't loose any of those. Also i asked bout your MSN version (help > about ... exact number shown there after build), not MSN Explorer version. Transfers of files go through MSN not Plus!, you may wanna reinstall/repair MSN Messenger too (don't worry you won't loose contacts, they are stored on a server).

RE: Recent Events log by hvala2u on 02-18-2005 at 02:46 PM

Sorry, the MSN version is "9 - dial up."  I hope this is the right information. 

RE: Recent Events log by x2zen on 02-18-2005 at 03:05 PM

I think Sunshine means what version of MSN Messenger you are using

RE: Recent Events log by TGG on 02-18-2005 at 03:05 PM

She is asking for the version of Msn Messenger.  To find this click help> about Msn Messenger, and there will be a build number

RE: Recent Events log by hvala2u on 02-18-2005 at 03:24 PM

Sorry, MSN Messenger 6.2  :P