Shoutbox

SUGGESTION for Messenger Plus and/or MSN - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: SUGGESTION for Messenger Plus and/or MSN (/showthread.php?tid=38656)

SUGGESTION for Messenger Plus and/or MSN by Darwinka on 02-17-2005 at 06:29 PM

Hello

I have some suggestion for MsgPlus and/or MSN. (In advance: sorry for my wrong English)

- it would better if I can insert a picture to the chat (like the smilye) from clipboard with PASTE option - and not show like a file, show it like a smile in the conversation

- it would better if I can insert a animated picture (GIF) to the chat (like the animated simlye) - from clipboard with PASTE - show it like a smile in the conversation

- it would better if I can insert a screenshot from clipboard... or selet the are of the screen with mouse, and automatic paste to the conversation - and not show like a file, show it like a smile in the chat

- If I close a conversation window, I lost my pervious conversation... why doens't memorize the MSN the converstaion... so If I want to chat again with the person, I would like to see the previous conversation.

- it would better if I can set up to show the mesage time: now: "Mark wrote: xxxx" and I would like this: "Mark wrote at 14.28.12: xxxx"

- I would like to set up the styl of persons datas: the "Mark wrote at 14.28.12:" shows with set choosed character (If I know well, I can set ut only the styl of message text)

- I would like to set up to start the message in the same line with the user:
now
Mark wrote at 14.28.12:
xxxxxxxxxx

instead of that: Mark wrote at 14.28.12: xxxxxx

I hope you like this suggestions.

Best Regards,
Darwin

RE: SUGGESTION for Messenger Plus and/or MSN by Stigmata on 02-17-2005 at 06:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Darwinka

- I would like to set up to start the message in the same line with the user:
now
Mark wrote at 14.28.12:
xxxxxxxxxx

instead of that: Mark wrote at 14.28.12: xxxxxx

messenger discovery 3 is planning to have this feature :D as i requested it

quote:

- it would better if I can insert a picture to the chat (like the smilye) from clipboard with PASTE option - and not show like a file, show it like a smile in the conversation

- it would better if I can insert a animated picture (GIF) to the chat (like the animated simlye) - from clipboard with PASTE - show it like a smile in the conversation

- it would better if I can insert a screenshot from clipboard... or selet the are of the screen with mouse, and automatic paste to the conversation - and not show like a file, show it like a smile in the chat

custom emotes, with stuffplug to allow no autoresize
RE: SUGGESTION for Messenger Plus and/or MSN by Smethead on 02-17-2005 at 07:17 PM

quote:
Wouldn't that take a long time to load?
RE: SUGGESTION for Messenger Plus and/or MSN by _Humphreys on 02-17-2005 at 07:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Smethead
quote:

Wouldn't that take a long time to load?

Well these features are already been made into a plugin called Screen Shot Sender 3
RE: SUGGESTION for Messenger Plus and/or MSN by Plik on 02-17-2005 at 07:28 PM

quote:
- If I close a conversation window, I lost my pervious conversation... why doens't memorize the MSN the converstaion... so If I want to chat again with the person, I would like to see the previous conversation.
With the messenger 7 beta you can chose to use msns own convo loging and then show the last convosation at the start of a new one.
Personaly i think it would be a good idea if you could do that with the plus logs.
RE: SUGGESTION for Messenger Plus and/or MSN by Shezi on 02-24-2005 at 09:16 AM

u guys can also find some more suggestion on
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=38702

RE: SUGGESTION for Messenger Plus and/or MSN by XM4ST3RX on 02-24-2005 at 09:48 AM

Hi,

The only feature i would approve of is so that X ammount of sent/received messages will be shown in a new conversation window (history of previous conversation).

The other's i dont think will be implemented, features where they appear in conversation instead of file would not be useful for many people.

Kind Regards,
XM4ST3RX

RE: SUGGESTION for Messenger Plus and/or MSN by haydos on 02-24-2005 at 11:24 AM

As for the history of previous conversations I think there is a program which will do this for you, or you could just check the chat logs.....

Related thread here:)