Shoutbox

Anyone interested in making a plugin for this. LOL - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Anyone interested in making a plugin for this. LOL (/showthread.php?tid=38662)

Anyone interested in making a plugin for this. LOL by tweedie62 on 02-17-2005 at 08:07 PM

I love MSN messenger but I would love it even more if it had the option to set your status to invisible as the default log on status.  Would that be possible to make a plugin for?? Just an idea. Thanks.:D
Tina

RE: Anyone interested in making a plugin for this. LOL by ~INVASION~ on 02-17-2005 at 08:08 PM

you can do this with the msn messenger beta that is out right now :D

RE: Anyone interested in making a plugin for this. LOL by Mike on 02-17-2005 at 08:09 PM

In Msn Messenger 7 Beta you can set your default sign in status ;)

RE: Anyone interested in making a plugin for this. LOL by tweedie62 on 02-17-2005 at 08:12 PM

Oh thanks guys, I hadn't check to see if the beta was available for a while. Yiiippiiiiee off to download it now. LOL  Have a great day!!!

RE: Anyone interested in making a plugin for this. LOL by Sunshine on 02-17-2005 at 08:21 PM

For every version of MSN Messenger you can also use universal JnrzLoader. Start up MSN with that instead of the regular MSN icon.

Suggestion: make a quickicon on your destop for it ;)

RE: Anyone interested in making a plugin for this. LOL by tweedie62 on 02-18-2005 at 03:26 PM

Oh thanks hun, I had no idea that existed. LOL I need to get over to that website too. Thanks so much for taking the time to help me. Have a wonderful day!!:D