Shoutbox

My iPod Hack - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: My iPod Hack (/showthread.php?tid=38692)

My iPod Hack by DJeX on 02-18-2005 at 01:52 AM

I got my new iPod about 3 days ago and I love it! It's a great way to pass the time in school, when that boooring teacher won't stop talking...

Any who I was looking around the net and I found a site on modding or as they call it hacking the iPod. So I gave it a try. Just take a look at what I did with the charging screen when you charge the iPod.

*I don't have a camera handy so I took a pic off the net and made an exact duplicate of what mine looks like, it even is the same speed.

[Image: 01.gif]

Banana! :lol:

Feel free to move this to T&T.

RE: My iPod Hack by jren207 on 02-18-2005 at 01:58 AM

lol :P, you just can't escape that banana!!

RE: My iPod Hack by dylan! on 02-18-2005 at 01:59 AM

whats the site?:P...and how?:P...lol...i dotn even have one:(

RE: My iPod Hack by DJeX on 02-18-2005 at 02:12 AM

http://ultimateipodwizard.blogspot.com/

RE: My iPod Hack by Concord Dawn on 02-18-2005 at 03:59 AM

I found an article where they show you how to take the iPod HDD out and use it as a CompactFlash card for your digital camera. :lol:

Imagine having a camera where the film outlasted the batteries :lol:

RE: My iPod Hack by ~INVASION~ on 04-19-2005 at 02:40 AM

thats awesome but how can you change the startup screen in an mp3 player, theres data in the system folder where i put songs, im thinking these .dat's are things like the starting intro screen.

RE: My iPod Hack by Pipish on 04-19-2005 at 05:20 AM

Anyone know of any good ipod shuffle hack websites google doesnt return anything good

RE: My iPod Hack by spokes on 04-19-2005 at 06:29 AM

www.i-hacked.com is a really good site for hacks, i think its got i-pod shuffles

RE: My iPod Hack by .Roy on 04-19-2005 at 07:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
I got my new iPod about 3 days ago and I love it! It's a great way to pass the time in school, when that boooring teacher won't stop talking...

Any who I was looking around the net and I found a site on modding or as they call it hacking the iPod. So I gave it a try. Just take a look at what I did with the charging screen when you charge the iPod.

*I don't have a camera handy so I took a pic off the net and made an exact duplicate of what mine looks like, it even is the same speed.

[Image: 01.gif]

Banana! :lol:

Feel free to move this to T&T.

Why would you want to have a banana while recharging... Anyway that looks good. But i wouldnt touch my iPod seeing as i dont want to fuck it.