Shoutbox

What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? (/showthread.php?tid=38825)

What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by Supersonicdarky on 02-19-2005 at 07:36 PM

I use Movies 13 but it's pretty old and it freezes when handling large images, anyone have a better one?

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by Jhrono on 02-19-2005 at 07:37 PM

i use Macromedia FW(fireworks) pretty easy 2 use:D

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by Supersonicdarky on 02-19-2005 at 07:38 PM

i'll concider it, any other choices?

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by juanfrank11 on 02-19-2005 at 07:38 PM

Well, i use (sumtimes) Jasc Animation Pro, but is only Trial T.T

* juanfrank11 attempts to search the serial (Joke :P)

RE: RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by Supersonicdarky on 02-19-2005 at 07:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by juanfrank11
Well, i use (sumtimes) Jasc Animation Pro, but is only Trial T.T

* juanfrank11 attempts to search the serial (Joke :P)

Is it better than FireWorks?
RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by SikStyles on 02-19-2005 at 07:40 PM

photoshop's image ready
i use that :D

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by Supersonicdarky on 02-19-2005 at 07:41 PM

I have it but i never use it, does it really make movable images?:^)

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by L. Coyote on 02-19-2005 at 07:58 PM

Why not use Google for searching?

Ulead GIF Animator, is another one. There's also Microsoft GIF Animator, which is small, simple and free. Only joins other still images and exports an animated GIF file.

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by Supersonicdarky on 02-19-2005 at 08:03 PM

I forgot to say not to [Image: google.gif] me but...

Oh well, i'll summarize the data and test all of them...

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by DJeX on 02-19-2005 at 08:05 PM

I use Jasic Animation Shop 3 and FireWorks together. Useing the two together you can really make some awsome gif's

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by Supersonicdarky on 02-19-2005 at 08:11 PM

I'll use ALL together :P

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by John Anderton on 02-19-2005 at 08:41 PM

I was using fireworks from the past 2 hours and made 5 sigs and 4 avatars. I added them to my random thingy. So u see even a person like me who didnt know much made pics. So its really simple. Also it is 29.9 mb in size. But if u want a smaller one i do have it but on a disc. I had downloaded that proggy 2 years ago. So i'll search for it and post here if i remember too. If u wanna know then pm me tomm. morn. :)
But for now fireworks gets my vote :D

RE: RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by SikStyles on 02-20-2005 at 01:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by supersonicdarky
I have it but i never use it, does it really make movable images?:^)

well u have to make sometin in photoshop 7 then move to image ready and make it move :D

u can use animation shop, i think it comes with paint shop pro 8

here is what i made with photoshop 7 and image ready
[Image: attachment.php?pid=386068]
RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by paperless on 02-20-2005 at 01:44 AM

image ready but i dont really understand how it works yet gotta learn some more

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by Exca on 02-20-2005 at 10:42 AM

I also use Ulead Gif Editor, trial is full but only 30-days I guess so that's a good deal. On the mainpage of my site there's a ledbar which was originally blue, vertical , L and R was indicated and there was a frame on it, and ofcourse different proportions. I made something totally different of it..., a good program, nice addons for changing colors to other ones that are already in your gif etc...

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by ayjay on 02-20-2005 at 10:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
I use Jasic Animation Shop 3 and FireWorks together. Useing the two together you can really make some awsome gif's

same here :)
RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by M73A on 02-20-2005 at 10:44 PM

i use jasc animation shop 3 or macromedia fireworks :D

RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by _Humphreys on 02-20-2005 at 10:45 PM

I always use for .gifs Jasc Animation Pro 3. It's quite easy and nice to use. :)

RE: RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by SikStyles on 02-20-2005 at 10:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
image ready but i dont really understand how it works yet gotta learn some more

there are plenty of tutorials out there :D

for instance www.good-tutorials.com
RE: What program do you use to make .gif (movable) images? by Caboose on 02-20-2005 at 11:02 PM

You can make animated .gif's with Macromedia Flash MX as well.