Shoutbox

group convo's - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: group convo's (/showthread.php?tid=38850)

group convo's by Striker on 02-20-2005 at 12:02 AM

think its possible to make an option that doesn't allow you to join a convo if its a group convo, or quit if theres more than just the one person?

RE: group convo's by RaceProUK on 02-20-2005 at 01:32 PM

It's possible, but whether people will do it I don't know.

RE: group convo's by Striker on 02-20-2005 at 02:04 PM

well, at least you say its possible, cause i hate coming home and noticing i've been invited to a gropu convo for no reason,, or being away for a bit, and the same thing happening.

RE: RE: group convo's by rix on 02-20-2005 at 02:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Striker
well, at least you say its possible, cause i hate coming home and noticing i've been invited to a gropu convo for no reason,, or being away for a bit, and the same thing happening.

I think it would be reasonable if you just tell people who are inviting you to convos to stop inviting you. :)
RE: group convo's by Striker on 02-20-2005 at 11:59 PM

naa, that doesn't really work. cause people knowing i dont like group convos invite me to group convos just to bug me. yes :o i have nice friends.

RE: group convo's by Concord Dawn on 02-21-2005 at 03:42 AM

Then just set your status to away. Usually people will ignore you. Or set it to Appear Offline.

RE: group convo's by RaceProUK on 02-21-2005 at 08:52 AM

* RaceProUK may add this feature to his latest project
* RaceProUK may not just as likely

RE: group convo's by Smethead on 02-21-2005 at 05:47 PM

Another suggesttion i've been thinking of: When someone invites you to a group convo, you should see a list who is participating in that conversation and the posibility to refuse the invite.