Shoutbox

need help with name - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: need help with name (/showthread.php?tid=38976)

need help with name by jmrlta on 02-22-2005 at 12:47 AM

ok ever since the update of Plus! came out for msn 6 I've never had the chance to make my nickname with /nick tags and stuff like that...i've had to eliminate those little squares and replace them with tags like ·$, ·# and etc. Now i need a tag like that but for the "format reset" cuz theres only a certain part of my nick name that's in the middle that i want in bold and the rest of it i want it to be in "format reset"...so can anybody give me the tag for it?
And please do not tell me to try it with /nick or /nick2 or ctrl+o and dont ask me if i have tags enabled and blahblahblah cuz i DO...i've checked all of that but its just not working for me...i need a tag similar to the ones i mentioned before cuz those are the only ones that seem to work for me

RE: need help with name by ShawnZ on 02-22-2005 at 12:50 AM

ctrl+o is the only reset formatting tag.

RE: need help with name by Plik on 02-22-2005 at 12:52 AM

code:

Although just out of intrest what happen when you try to use /nick and ctrl + o?
RE: need help with name by jmrlta on 02-22-2005 at 12:55 AM

thankssss...well a message box appears that says "invalid name" and etc...but now i cant use any of those tags like /nick /block and etc cuz im using another beta version that some features of Plus! dont work with it

RE: need help with name by toddy on 02-22-2005 at 12:57 AM

try using the beta version of plus found here http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=34015

RE: need help with name by jmrlta on 02-22-2005 at 01:12 AM

and is there a tag for strikeout text in nick names?

RE: need help with name by Concord Dawn on 02-22-2005 at 02:13 AM

There should be, latest Plus! beta version should have it.

RE: need help with name by Lilo on 02-23-2005 at 05:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jmrlta
and is there a tag for strikeout text in nick names?
Yes, it is:

·'

:)
RE: need help with name by jmrlta on 02-23-2005 at 05:42 PM

i had found out it yesterday when a friend of mine had it in his nick...but thanks anyways :)

found it*  not out :S