Shoutbox

I don't have "handwrite", "conver", and "type" tabs in convers. windows, help me pls. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I don't have "handwrite", "conver", and "type" tabs in convers. windows, help me pls. (/showthread.php?tid=38987)

I don't have "handwrite", "conver", and "type" tabs in convers. windows, help me pls. by vithan on 02-22-2005 at 05:55 AM

I normally installed plus 3.25, but I can't see "handwrite", "convert", and "type" tabs at the bottom of each conversation windows. Please help me find out how to make it show and use it. Thank you in advance.

RE: I don't have "handwrite", "conver", and "type" tabs in convers. windows, help me by Caboose on 02-22-2005 at 05:58 AM

You need the Ink files in order to use the Handwriting feature.

RE: I don't have "handwrite", "conver", and "type" tabs in convers. windows, help me pls. by vithan on 02-22-2005 at 06:00 AM

I installed it already, but it doesn't work. Do I have to configure anything in plus setting?

RE: I don't have "handwrite", "conver", and "type" tabs in convers. windows, help me pls. by RaceProUK on 02-22-2005 at 11:49 AM

If you have MSN6.2, you also need the Handwriting Enabler. A quick search should turn it up.

RE: I don't have "handwrite", "conver", and "type" tabs in convers. windows, help me pls. by Plik on 02-22-2005 at 12:11 PM

You can doenload it from
Here

RE: I don't have "handwrite", "conver", and "type" tabs in convers. windows, help me pls. by Sunshine on 02-22-2005 at 01:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vithan
I installed it already, but it doesn't work. Do I have to configure anything in plus setting?
Have you installed "for all"? It won't work otherwise.
Also it would help us lots if you posted wich MSN version you are using.

Have a look at Ink/Handwriting Plugin Everything...

With MSN 7 beta you don't need the full plugin only ink.