Shoutbox

Help... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Help... (/showthread.php?tid=39000)

Help... by sabah89 on 02-22-2005 at 07:44 PM

How do I get rid of the list of emails that is displayed when you try to sign in on msn? Also, when I open up msn, I can just click the 'sign in' button without entering my email or password, but I guess that is related to the emails that have been stored. I just put that down incase its not, because I don't want to double post.

Sorry if there's already instructions on how to do this, I did try the search but I couldn't seem to find anything.

:)

RE: Help... by TGG on 02-22-2005 at 07:49 PM

Go to control panel> user accounts> "your user"> Manage my network passwords and delete the ones you do not want to come up :)

RE: Help... by sabah89 on 02-22-2005 at 08:08 PM

Thanks for the help TGG....the list of emails is gone, but when I start up msn, it still gives me the option to just sign in. I have gone to options but that doesn't work either. When I was on the "Manage user passwords" bit, I erased all the emails except something called Passport.Net, because I wasn't sure if getting rid of that would mess things up. If I remove this, will it stop storing my own email and password?

And also, I'm a she :P lol

RE: Help... by Caboose on 02-22-2005 at 08:36 PM

If you remove Passport.net, it will remove your email from your Windows account, and you will no longer automatically sign in by just clicking the 'Sign In' button. The emails entered will still be kept once you enter them in again as well.

RE: Help... by sabah89 on 02-22-2005 at 08:41 PM

Yay :D it worked.

Thank you xxx