Shoutbox

Plus! in dutch magazine - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Plus! in dutch magazine (/showthread.php?tid=39076)

Plus! in dutch magazine by TheBlasphemer on 02-24-2005 at 02:03 PM

Look what i found in "Tips & Trucs":
[Image: attachment.php?pid=389563]

RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by Purity on 02-24-2005 at 02:09 PM

Wow! That's good, plus has accomplished lots, very popular.

PS: Anyone have a translation?

RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by Edna Mode on 02-24-2005 at 02:13 PM

a guess would say its saying something about it being the most popular add on for messenger (in the writing under the pik, wow, now i want to learn how to speak the language)

RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by KnightieBoy on 02-24-2005 at 02:29 PM

It's all positive.. It says that Messenger Plus! is a very popular..
MSN-users can't 'live' (go) without Messenger Plus!
Then it explains some of the features (logging, quicktexts)..

It's nice to see Messenger Plus! being mentioned in a dutch magazine..Now I know we're not that far behind when it comes to the world of  internet and technology :P Was it the sections Tips & Trucs or is the magazine called Tips & Trucs? :P TB, gimme the name..I want to buy it :P

RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by Jhrono on 02-24-2005 at 02:36 PM

You should send a copy to patch by mail so he could put it on the wall :D
or just tell him the mags text but proley it isnt available at Canada unless it's an international well known mag...

RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by TheBlasphemer on 02-24-2005 at 03:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KnightieBoy
It's all positive.. It says that Messenger Plus! is a very popular..
MSN-users can't 'live' (go) without Messenger Plus!
Then it explains some of the features (logging, quicktexts)..

It's nice to see Messenger Plus! being mentioned in a dutch magazine..Now I know we're not that far behind when it comes to the world of  internet and technology :P Was it the sections Tips & Trucs or is the magazine called Tips & Trucs? :P TB, gimme the name..I want to buy it :P

Tips & Trucs, magazine of HCC :)
RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by siebe on 02-24-2005 at 03:34 PM

Messengers, and especially MSN Messenger, can be found on most PCs by default nowadays. The chatprogram is very popular, and has over 5 million users in the Netherlands alone. There are many programs with which you can add functionallity to MSN Messenger.

For many years now Messenger Plus! has been (and remains to be) the best. You can for example predefine 50 sentences ("quicktexts"). These messages can also be sent automatically. With the Boss feature you can lock MSN Messenger to ensure privacy. A funny addition is one where you can make your window transparent, so you can still see the window while working on other things. You can also extend Messenger Plus! with plugins.

Another interesting feature is logging. Even though MSN Messenger supports logging, the one created by Messenger Plus! is a lot better and can even be encrypted to ensure only you have access.

Something like that

RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by Pr0xY on 02-24-2005 at 04:00 PM

awesomeness...

Thanks siebe for translating the article. 

RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by rix on 02-24-2005 at 04:11 PM

Congratulations, but I don't think it's first time when Plus! is in the magazines. If im not wrong or my memory doesn't cheat me, then Plus! have been in several magazines here...

RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by Patchou on 02-25-2005 at 09:08 PM

Thank you for the article and the translation :). I hope I'll get a copy of the magazine soon :)

RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by Concord Dawn on 02-25-2005 at 09:15 PM

Everyone, we shall now create a new religion. Plus!ism. Patchou is our god and head programmer. Everyone bow down :bow:.

Congrats Patch! This shows that Plus! is going to be strong for years to come.

RE: Plus! in dutch magazine by Moo on 02-25-2005 at 09:36 PM

This must happen more often :p