Shoutbox

World of Warcraft anyone? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: World of Warcraft anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=39154)

World of Warcraft anyone? by Concord Dawn on 02-25-2005 at 10:02 PM

Anyone here play? Please tell me your main character name and realm.

I'm Amsi, the level 28 Gnome Warlock of Cenarion Circle.

RE: World of Warcraft anyone? by Ash_ on 02-26-2005 at 07:27 AM

im going to buy it tomorrow, it looks SO GOOD!

RE: World of Warcraft anyone? by Eljay on 02-26-2005 at 08:03 AM

i got it because it had a "months free play" but it turns out you need to give them your credit card details first before you get your first free month :dodgy:

naturally it went straight back to GAME

RE: World of Warcraft anyone? by Vilkku on 02-26-2005 at 08:13 AM

All MMORPG's work the same Lee...

Bloodscalp server, Gamaron.

EDIT: That's a Tauren shaman, lvl 37 atm. And it's a European server. I also have a NE on Dragonmaw that's my alt.

RE: World of Warcraft anyone? by Mike on 02-26-2005 at 08:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
i got it because it had a "months free play" but it turns out you need to give them your credit card details first before you get your first free month :dodgy:

naturally it went straight back to GAME
An internet cafe here, gives 1 month subcription to play WoW (I think its about 25 $) and they also give 10 free hours to use on their internet cafe (so, you play on their internet cafe for 10 hours free).

Anyway, what's the difrence between WoW and any other warcraft game?
RE: World of Warcraft anyone? by John Anderton on 02-26-2005 at 09:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chaotic_Shield's Thread Title
World of Warcraft anyone?
I only have WC 3: FT :( (Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne)
Didnt know that WoW released ^o) :$
RE: World of Warcraft anyone? by Vilkku on 02-26-2005 at 09:59 AM

World of Warcraft and the ohter Warcrafts are a whole different thing... Think of it as teh difference between Starcraft and Starcraft: Ghost, but even bigger. WoW is a MMORPG, Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playig Game. For a fee that you pay each month you can play with hundreds and thousands of ohter people at the same time in the Warcraft universe. You can choose your race, class, professions etc. etc. www.worldofwarcraft.com

RE: World of Warcraft anyone? by John Anderton on 02-26-2005 at 10:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
World of Warcraft and the ohter Warcrafts are a whole different thing... Think of it as teh difference between Starcraft and Starcraft: Ghost, but even bigger. WoW is a MMORPG, Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playig Game. For a fee that you pay each month you can play with hundreds and thousands of ohter people at the same time in the Warcraft universe. You can choose your race, class, professions etc. etc. www.worldofwarcraft.com

Oh ok. Thx for that. In that case its awesome man. I saw a MMORPG in which u could make ur own superhero and play online but then marvel sued them cause ppl could make their registered characters like Spiderman and all :dodgy:
WoW sounds good. (Y)
RE: World of Warcraft anyone? by Concord Dawn on 02-27-2005 at 01:48 AM

Don't need a credit card for all you wondering, you can just buy those cards that give you 2 months for like 30 bucks.