Shoutbox

[RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=39297)

[RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin by Whatever on 02-28-2005 at 12:50 PM

I would like to request for a plugin that can enable us to know who our chatting partner is talking to at the same time.

E.g. I am chatter1. My partner is chatter2.

I activate my plugin and is able to know who chatter2 is talking to. If possible, chatter1 is able to see what chatter2 is chatting. (this is invading privacy, but hope there's such plugin).

Otherwise, if all these cannot be done, can anyone help to make a plugin which is able to show whether chatter2 is chatting or idling?

Please help. Thanks :)

RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin by Whatever on 02-28-2005 at 12:58 PM

Yeah, but hope there is such plugin available. Or just know who he/she is chatting to. (e.g. which nicks or etc)

RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin by Joa on 02-28-2005 at 01:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Whatever
Yeah, but hope there is such plugin available. Or just know who he/she is chatting to. (e.g. which nicks or etc)

i can almost guarantee you will not get this type of information from this site. like Dash said it is an invasion of privacy. there are no 'illegal' plugins or programs on this site.

:dodgy:
RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin by Jhrono on 02-28-2005 at 01:49 PM

sorry to say whatever but you're one dodgy guy...mind you own and respect other people decision if they talk to you or if they talk to X A or Z...I second Joanna when she said :

quote:
Originally posted by Z_Joanna_ZZZ

:dodgy:

RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin by (CyBeRDuDe) on 02-28-2005 at 02:32 PM

and even IF this was not an invasion of privacy, I have to tell you that it is simply impossible... UNLESS it would be a plugin required by both meaning, meaning the other person that you would want to know who he/she is chatting to, would also have to use this plugin.... and I guess they would rather not... so...

RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin by darkmetallica on 02-28-2005 at 06:08 PM

aww what a shame i want one to be like that :(

RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin by matty on 02-28-2005 at 06:18 PM

:lol: This request reminds me of the guy that would read his friends chat logs but wanted to know how to save the logs to a network drive and the PC had a boot password and such.

RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin by Whatever on 03-06-2005 at 03:38 PM

It's just a request and I myself know it's an invasion of privacy. If it cannot be done, then it's alright. There is no need for scoldings. Thank you.