Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! Tab In MSN Messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus! Tab In MSN Messenger (/showthread.php?tid=39384)

Messenger Plus! Tab In MSN Messenger by ProblemWv Authority on 03-01-2005 at 08:59 PM

Hi.
Was just woundering where my tab went*-)lol. I always use it to look at the latest posts etc. Anyone know how to get it back? lol

RE: Messenger Plus! Tab In MSN Messenger by MC.POP on 03-01-2005 at 09:53 PM

i didnt know there was a tab?

RE: Messenger Plus! Tab In MSN Messenger by Caboose on 03-01-2005 at 10:02 PM

It's with the Games Patch

RE: Messenger Plus! Tab In MSN Messenger by Joa on 03-01-2005 at 10:04 PM

i dont know how the tab could have disapeared. the only way that it could have had is if you were not logged in. but i'm assuming you were since you posted. do you still have this problem?? :S

RE: Messenger Plus! Tab In MSN Messenger by ProblemWv Authority on 03-01-2005 at 10:08 PM

ye just disappeared 2day:S

[edit]
wel i reinstalled the mess games patch n itz bak now so itz ok, dont no y da patch just stoped workin:^) but o wel lol

RE: Messenger Plus! Tab In MSN Messenger by matty on 03-01-2005 at 10:17 PM

Was it the image or was it the entire tab? If it was the tab you can try using the Tab Manager in SPNG which should actually have a GUI but whatever :P

RE: Messenger Plus! Tab In MSN Messenger by Plik on 03-01-2005 at 10:32 PM

If your using messenger 7 then some times it doesnt show any tabs, and its normally fixed by logging out and in again.

RE: Messenger Plus! Tab In MSN Messenger by CookieRevised on 03-02-2005 at 12:44 AM

First of all, what do you use to add the Plus! tab?

* If you used the "mess.be custom games" patch, then it is possible that the author of the "mess.be custom games" patch has removed the tab from its server.

* If you used the "msnfanatic TabServe" patch, then it is only by your doing that the tab could've been removed (or maybe by Daniel, the author of TabServe, but that is most unlikely. also, my Plus! tab is still there). Log in into the TabServe pages and re-add the Plus! tab in this case.

* In both cases above, check that you're actually using the patched version of MSN Messenger. Stupid mistake, but possible though :p

* If you used one of TheBlasphemer's plugins to add the Plus! tab (seperate plugin, or StuffPlug-NG), then it is possible that the plugin wasn't loaded or that there is was an error of some sort. In this case, check if the plugin has been loaded properly.

EDIT: blah, solved.... mental note: update the threadviews before posting (especially if I left the browser open)... :p