Shoutbox

is there any plug to discover the problemz in msngr ??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: is there any plug to discover the problemz in msngr ??? (/showthread.php?tid=39392)

is there any plug to discover the problemz in msngr ??? by BrOkEn on 03-02-2005 at 12:00 AM

?????

RE: is there any plug to discover the problemz in msngr ??? by Joa on 03-02-2005 at 12:09 AM

nope. not that i know of... it would be neat though to have one that could pin-point exactly what problem you are having. *-) and maybe gave you a solution for it (A)

usually you can detect a problem with messenger through error messeges and/or it's behaviour :D

RE: is there any plug to discover the problemz in msngr ??? by Ahmad on 03-02-2005 at 12:13 AM

Yes, they're called BETA testers :P

RE: is there any plug to discover the problemz in msngr ??? by ~INVASION~ on 03-02-2005 at 12:15 AM

sometimes when you are having problems say signing in it may go through a connection trouble shooter...i always had to do that when i used messenegr discovery, but thats about all i know that can help u, toubleshooters:)

RE: is there any plug to discover the problemz in msngr ??? by matty on 03-02-2005 at 12:26 AM

I will take a look to see if it A can be done and B is worthwhile to do.