Shoutbox

Auto sign in request - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Auto sign in request (/showthread.php?tid=39407)

Auto sign in request by Tobeon on 03-02-2005 at 09:33 AM

Would anyone be able to help, I need a plugin that will try to auto sign me in say every 5 min if I am signed out.

This is because I like to keep msn on while I am not here to keep logs consitant etc (I know i'm strange!) but I occationaly want to login at *cough*work*cough* but only for a min to see if anyone is around who wants to join me for lunch!

but of course that signs me out at home.

(also it would be good if it would sign you in and automaticly put you to your status that you were before you logged off)

Can anyone help me with this? or know of a plugin that already does that?

Thanks v much

RE: Auto sign in request by Hank on 03-02-2005 at 09:52 AM

umm are u on broadband connection?, if you go into Options you should be able to configure it to somewhat do what you want ?..  i dont think there is any such plugin that would do what you want,

RE: Auto sign in request by Ahmad on 03-02-2005 at 09:53 AM

If you use MSN Messenger 7 beta then it will sign you in automatically if it get's disconnected and set your status back to what it was. Although, it won't sign you back in if you were to sign in from another location =/

RE: Auto sign in request by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-02-2005 at 11:36 AM

Shortcut Plugin can do this for you! :D.... 1 of the reasons I use my own plugin alot is beacuse I can do this with it... :D...
Either use the "Read From File" feature, or conenct remotely to it using the Remote Support and then do what you want... :D..

RE: Auto sign in request by Ahmad on 03-02-2005 at 11:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by (CyBeRDuDe)
1 of the reasons I use my own plugin alot is beacuse I can do this with it...
Cool, I didn't know it could that.

And if I made something that I was never gonna use, well, I wouldn't make it in the first place. So it makes sense to me you always use your stuff :P

RE: Auto sign in request by Tobeon on 03-02-2005 at 03:27 PM

Woohoo! thanks very much :)