Shoutbox

Right click open chat log takes to previous month - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Right click open chat log takes to previous month (/showthread.php?tid=39432)

Right click open chat log takes to previous month by snow white on 03-02-2005 at 09:08 PM

I've just right clicked a contact, and gone to the messenger plus extras menu to open a chat log from earlier today, and it's opened February's chat log instead.  I can still get to today's chat log by going through windows explorer, but wondered if there's an easy fix. 

I'm running msgplus 3.25.106 and only just loaded windows messenger 5.1.0639 this afternoon, so I'm guessing that's where the problem's come about.  Is this a known problem?

Thanks!

RE: Right click open chat log takes to previous month by Joa on 03-02-2005 at 09:11 PM

maybe the path to your chat logs is wrong.. did you maybe change where you saved them?

Edit: check the path to your chat logs in the -options menu in the 'preferences' maybe it just switched it to default.. :S

RE: Right click open chat log takes to previous month by Dempsey on 03-02-2005 at 09:13 PM

I doubt the path is wrong, as it opened the previous months chat log, which porbally means the path is wrong.

snow white - are you sure the time and date is set correct on your PC?

RE: Right click open chat log takes to previous month by snow white on 03-02-2005 at 10:42 PM

Hi, yes the date and time are definitely correct - and it's saved this month's chat logs in My Chat Logs as normal, only the files it opens on right click are in the My Chat Logs/February folder.  Not a huge problem, but quite strange!