Shoutbox

Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids (/showthread.php?tid=39471)

Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by Wabz on 03-03-2005 at 07:14 PM

Microsoft Teddy Bears

I think this is just a bit scary :S

RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by Millenium_edition on 03-03-2005 at 07:25 PM

long live privacy... :-/

RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by andrey on 03-03-2005 at 07:28 PM

haha...
I'm just imagining when the bear's head begins to turn and spin around....whoa just think of the poor kid. :tongue:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=395201]
The hat is hilarious :rofl:

RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by The_Thief on 03-03-2005 at 07:35 PM

I can just see it.  The bear coming at you with arms open saying "love me, love me"  :'(

RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by .blade// on 03-03-2005 at 07:35 PM

Ya, that bear looks creapy...and that hat = :lol:

I can just see it now, a headline from the future:

"3 people die in unfortunate exploding teddy accident"
:lol:

RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by Plik on 03-03-2005 at 07:39 PM

I can imagion the bear sitting in the corner of the room with a blank expression,  repeating
"There has been a critical security hole found in bear XP that could allow a hacker to gain unauthorised access to your bear, please download Bear Pack 2"

RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by The_Thief on 03-03-2005 at 07:42 PM

That's funny.  But it would probably the voice of Sir Bill gates :D

RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by lizard.boy on 03-03-2005 at 09:38 PM

is it just me or are they really not going for the stealth look with the cams in the hat?

RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by .blade// on 03-03-2005 at 09:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lizard.boy
is it just me or are they really not going for the stealth look with the cams in the hat?

It's supposed to watch your kids - not spy on ppl.
RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by tomfletcherman on 03-03-2005 at 09:52 PM

lol... I can imagine a kid splilling a drink on it, and then 'error, error'

'cursh kill destry crush kill destroy':|

RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by Joa on 03-03-2005 at 10:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wabz
I think this is just a bit scary

a bit? this is terrifying. :|

and they can "monitor the child via a camera"?! gah!! what if somebody else is watching thru the cam and sees u. :S

this is some freaky ass shit stuff. if some teddy bear started following me with its gaze it's flip out.
RE: Microsoft Showcases Robots to Watch Kids by L. Coyote on 03-03-2005 at 10:28 PM

Reminds me of AI. :rofl: