Shoutbox

Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy (/showthread.php?tid=39508)

Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy by M73A on 03-04-2005 at 08:14 AM

Is it possible to have a plugin that will enable tabbed contact lists for msn messenger. so i could sign using a polygamy patch (yes i no its illegal but they are widely used) or a program like stuffplug ng?

can it be made?
what does anyone else think of this idea?

RE: Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy by J.J on 03-04-2005 at 08:22 AM

I like that idea (y) That would be handy :)

RE: Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy by M73A on 03-04-2005 at 08:28 AM

i was thinking it'd be good even if you still have to open 2 instances of msn, just having a way to make them into one window or something.

RE: Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy by King For A Day on 03-04-2005 at 08:32 AM

u mean so that instead of sites u get a differant list in each tab at the side? that would rock it would save the confusion of haveing loads open, im gessing the list may display put things like nickname would be a problem,

maybe and online msn built in would work

RE: RE: Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy by M73A on 03-04-2005 at 08:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by punkpaul
u mean so that instead of sites u get a differant list in each tab at the side? that would rock it would save the confusion of haveing loads open, im gessing the list may display put things like nickname would be a problem,

EVEN BETTER! gd idea, i was only thinking of a tab at the top of msn like u get in the tabbed conversations. but i like your idea of using the tabs on the side better(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)!!!
RE: RE: RE: Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy by sugargirliej on 03-04-2005 at 09:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
quote:
Originally posted by punkpaul

EVEN BETTER! gd idea, i was only thinking of a tab at the top of msn like u get in the tabbed conversations. but i like your idea of using the tabs on the side better(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)!!!

Cool Idea:P in some kinds of ehm.. look a like msn's that thing is there to i thougt Dmsn or so :O
RE: Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy by CookieRevised on 03-04-2005 at 10:30 AM

in short: requested before and shot to kingdom hell before :D

RE: Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-06-2005 at 01:16 AM

If anybody wants to know, and is interested, then I've started this project, and it seems to very possible and I might soon have a "beta" version ready for you... I can't promise anything about when, but I already have the base code working now... :D...
Only thing that is a downside is that the top bar, the one that shows your name, status,dp and email will not be clickable... :(...  I am not sure if I can find a way around this, but at the moment it seems like i cannot do that...

RE: Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy by chris on 03-08-2005 at 02:34 AM

How is this project comming along? SOunds pretty cool(Y)

RE: RE: Tabbed Contact List & Polygamy by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-08-2005 at 07:04 AM

follow here: CyBeRDuDe's Tabbed MSN