Shoutbox

DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) (/showthread.php?tid=39635)

DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by DXtremz on 03-06-2005 at 05:47 AM

On Monday I went to Disney to see Patchou and Fraisie and Fraisie's sisters. I would have posted these pics earlier but they were all on Fra's camera and they didn't get back until last night, so they emailed me all the pics to post. I live in Florida, about 3 hours from Disney, however, I drove about 90 - 100 mph so I got there in 2 hours :banana:
It was really cool to meet Patchou, he's really awesome in person, less geeky than I had pictured (Though we had a conversation about RAIDs, 21 inch monitors and Plus!'s new feature). Really great guy, only hung out with him for a short time but it was definately awesome.
Fra's cool as well, very awesome person, everyone should meet Fra!
I didn't really talk much to Fra's sisters, mostly because they speak French and I don't. Anyway, here's the pic you've all been waiting for:

[Image: dxandbabe.jpg]

They always take the picture at the wrong time when I'm laughing or something stupid like that :-/. Oh well, the pics are a bit too big to post so here's the links:

Group Picture, Left to Right: Isabelle, Plus!Babe, Fraisie, Patchou, DX, DX's friend.
DX and Patchou conversing.
DX and Patchou, conversing more.
DX and Patchou posing for a pic.
Fra, DX and Isabelle posing for a pic.

I think the funniest thing is Patchou actually calls me DX. I called him Cyril. Heh :P I wonder if he even knows my name :dodgy:

Oh, and they brought me some Canadian maple syrup, good stuff, best syrup ever.

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by user44571 on 03-06-2005 at 05:51 AM

woah, arent you lucky, congratulations, i didnt know u were on holiday to

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by DXtremz on 03-06-2005 at 05:54 AM

I'm always on holiday.

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Pipish on 03-06-2005 at 05:54 AM

Wow your so lucky dx i would love to meet patchou sometime disney land also looks nice :) lol @ your shirt

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Guido on 03-06-2005 at 05:55 AM

Hehehe congrats! (Y)

PS: I don't know your name :dodgy:

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Hank on 03-06-2005 at 05:56 AM

Nice Pics , thanx for posting those DX :)

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by John Anderton on 03-06-2005 at 05:56 AM

Nice pics ;)
Hope u had fun
* John Anderton wished he could come
* John Anderton hopes next time Patchou takes a holiday in India :D

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Ahmad on 03-06-2005 at 05:57 AM

lol, "Plus! Babe" <-- doesn't she have a name?

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by detn8r on 03-06-2005 at 06:02 AM

http://www.pluslite.com/dx/disney/dxandpatch2.jpg

rofl........... patchou and steve urcle :D

dx, damn your damned nice weather......................

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Chrono on 03-06-2005 at 06:06 AM

his name is bill =O (hmm im not pretty sure, cant remember well >_<)

Lucky dx :wink:

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by DXtremz on 03-06-2005 at 06:11 AM

My name is William (Some people call me Bill, Billy, etc). And the Plus!Babe's name is Nath.

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by MC.POP on 03-06-2005 at 06:17 AM

wouldnt Patchou consider coming to the fatest state (Texas)

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Purity on 03-06-2005 at 06:20 AM

Now that's kewl, I wanna meet him, he should come to the small town Warman, Saskatchewan:cheesy:

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by *Saint* on 03-06-2005 at 06:49 AM

thats place looks so fun an warm
i dont know why he would come back here to quebec
i hate winter:( if i went there i would stay in florida

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by MC.POP on 03-06-2005 at 07:10 AM

i actually have been to Disney land and right where they sstodd infront of that castle is a buch of painters and i think to the right of that pic there is a burger king correct me if i am wonr DX.

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by DXtremz on 03-06-2005 at 07:15 AM

Disney World is in Florida, Disney Land is in like California. We were at Disney World.

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by wacky on 03-06-2005 at 07:15 AM

Oh come on! We get snow! :gfdrin:

Those are great pics. I like the one with everyone in it (y) I wanna go back to Disney World :sad:

So when's the Montreal meeting? :chrongue:

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by MC.POP on 03-06-2005 at 07:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DXtremz
Disney World is in Florida, Disney Land is in like California. We were at Disney World.
yeah orlando florida maybe it changed i dont know.
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by seany on 03-06-2005 at 07:25 AM

Damn! I wanna go :( Not fair
DX, drive 100mph to Scotland kthx ;)

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by *Saint* on 03-06-2005 at 07:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wacky

ya we all should have a meeting at laronde :)
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Weyzza on 03-06-2005 at 08:09 AM

* Weyzza wants to meet Patchou too...

* Weyzza lives around 100 miles from Disneyland, California.

* Weyzza definitely hopes Patchou reads this post and considers to go to Disneyland :p

* Weyzza goes to bed and dreams of Patchou going to Disneyland and meeting him.

* Weyzza slaps himself around a bit with a large trout.

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by user44571 on 03-06-2005 at 08:12 AM

that place looks really fun, to bad i'll never go, (im afraid of flying)

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Chop on 03-06-2005 at 08:24 AM

Congrats man :)

I remember going there, that place is really funny :p

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by SikStyles on 03-06-2005 at 09:49 AM

i live like 3 hours away from disneyland :P
dx, where in florida do u live?

imagine those other ppl didnt know that msn plus! creator patchou was there among other ppl

soo cool :P

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by DXtremz on 03-06-2005 at 09:53 AM

Jacksonville, it's supposedly 3 hours away, as I said, I got there in 2 ;)

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by surfichris on 03-06-2005 at 10:11 AM

quote:
So when's the Montreal meeting?
That would be after the one to Australia but before the one in London :refuck:

I'm yet to show Uncle Patchou Steve Irwin ;)
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by reisyboy on 03-06-2005 at 10:56 AM

Ahh one day ill meet him:P, might just have to hop over the pond though... or the next time he does lol :)

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by King For A Day on 03-06-2005 at 10:56 AM

ive been to euro disney and disney world? in calafornia, i love disney

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by DXtremz on 03-06-2005 at 10:59 AM

Disney land is in california :p

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by King For A Day on 03-06-2005 at 11:01 AM

quote:
Disney land is in california :p

lol ok, i never went to the florida one i went to universal and bushce gardens that was cool as well
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by TheBlasphemer on 03-06-2005 at 11:53 AM

ROFL @ Fraisie's cap :P
Wouldn't have expected otherwise ;)

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by FrozernFire on 03-06-2005 at 12:29 PM

congrats DX

no offence, but you seem to be dwarfed by patchou :P

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by toddy on 03-06-2005 at 12:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by FrozernFire
no offence, but you seem to be dwarfed by patchou

was thinkin the same thing :P
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by CookieRevised on 03-06-2005 at 01:11 PM

lol

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
ROFL @ Fraisie's cap :P
Wouldn't have expected otherwise ;)
LOL, indeed :D

---

anyways, nice pictures (y). I hope you (all) had a good time, but it looks like you certainly did. ;)

PS1: I never knew you were that little DX :P ;) j/k (little people, great minds... shit now I've offended Patchou... errrmmm.... ok.... I'll sush.... :p)
PS2: Nice to see some new photo's of the Plus!Babe :P
PS3: http://www.pluslite.com/dx/disney/group.jpg who's that mad looking lady on the left with that red Canada T-shirt on? :P
PS4: emoticon overdosed post
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by toddy on 03-06-2005 at 01:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
ho's that mad looking lady on the left with that red Canada T-shirt on?

fraisie yougest sister

Fraisie's reply to Back from holidays
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by CookieRevised on 03-06-2005 at 01:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
fraisie yougest sister
lol, not the fine looking Isabelle....

quote:
Who's that mad looking lady on the left with that red Canada T-shirt on?
:[Image: attachment.php?pid=397722]
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by toddy on 03-06-2005 at 01:35 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
fraisie yougest sister

quote:

* toddy should read posts more fully (A)
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by user27089 on 03-06-2005 at 01:41 PM

nice pictures there, I really want to meet Patchou actually :(.

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Wabz on 03-06-2005 at 04:37 PM

Dx thats awesome!  I wish I could meet Patchou :).  It'd involve one of us travelling accross the globe.  London is a nice place though (hint) 

I didn't know you were so short either lol

RE: RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Patchou on 03-06-2005 at 05:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Saint
quote:

ya we all should have a meeting at laronde :)

whenever you want :).

and yes, it was very fun to meet DX for me too... as for me calling you by your nickname, ask the others I met in Paris in December, I do the same for everybody :).
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by saralk on 03-06-2005 at 06:22 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
fraisie yougest sister

quote:

it looks like she recognised Patchou and was squinting to make sure her eyes didnt decieve her

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Dane on 03-06-2005 at 07:32 PM

Lol.  Watch her post on the forums, "OMG, I got to see Patchou at DisneyWorld!".  ¬_¬

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by DXtremz on 03-06-2005 at 09:05 PM

She's just some random person :P. Patchou told me that in Quebec people were on vacation so there were lots of people from Canada there. The only important people are the ones named in the pic :P

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by aNILEator on 03-07-2005 at 08:23 AM

i find it funny that the plus babe is wearing a plus shirt :P

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by DXtremz on 03-07-2005 at 05:47 PM

No...thats why she's called the Plus!Babe :-p

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by SikStyles on 03-07-2005 at 09:01 PM

quote:
Jacksonville, it's supposedly 3 hours away, as I said, I got there in 2 ;)

ooh u live up .. i live down ;)
palm beach ;)
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by The_Thief on 03-07-2005 at 09:09 PM

congrats, Patchou looks like a cool dude

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Shezi on 03-07-2005 at 09:18 PM

hey bill congrate.. and best of luck for ur luck future..;)

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by wj on 03-08-2005 at 04:53 PM

I think you should all come down to Portland (Oregon, None of that maine BS) and have some fun! We've got... Uh.... Yeah.....

Actually, Portland, OR is a very Outdoor-sy place. Come visit, Go camping, Lots of trees and the city is just BEAUTIFUL (as long as you stay out of the gheto)

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Fraisie on 03-08-2005 at 05:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wj
I think you should all come down to Portland (Oregon, None of that maine BS) and have some fun! We've got... Uh.... Yeah.....

Actually, Portland, OR is a very Outdoor-sy place. Come visit, Go camping, Lots of trees and the city is just BEAUTIFUL (as long as you stay out of the gheto)

As far as I know, Patchou is not too much into camping and trees :P
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by DXtremz on 03-08-2005 at 09:02 PM

Is that to say Fra is?

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Fraisie on 03-08-2005 at 09:59 PM

quote:
Is that to say Fra is?

In fact, Fra is not :P
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by ~INVASION~ on 03-08-2005 at 10:07 PM

i love camping its so much fun. And good ol saskatchewan...it snowed this morning!!!!!! aaaahhhhhhh i wanna go to disney land and chill with mickey :D

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by DXtremz on 03-08-2005 at 10:24 PM

I used to go camping when I was like 8. I kinda miss it, but now if I went camping I'd have to bring a laptop or something with me.

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by brian on 03-10-2005 at 02:59 AM

Got to love those portable GPS's! I got one, and I plug it into the laptop, with Microsoft Streets & Trips 2005, you see where you are, you never get lost! :]

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by .Roy on 03-10-2005 at 07:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vexx
Got to love those portable GPS's! I got one, and I plug it into the laptop, with Microsoft Streets & Trips 2005, you see where you are, you never get lost! :]

I want one of those... Ugh oh.. What if the battery runs out when you are in the middle of nowhere...

*Anyways* I hope you had fun meeting Patchou! Did he teach you anything VALUABLE lol..
RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Patchou on 03-10-2005 at 11:28 PM

Disney World is much, much bigger than Disney Land. You can stay there for a whole week without ever doing the same thing twice :).

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by jren207 on 03-11-2005 at 06:36 PM

looks like you had a good time (y)

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by OodNaRaK on 03-11-2005 at 08:43 PM

DX's friend (the blonde hair guy on the right in the group picture) is really REALLY HOT !!!!

anyway, did patchou mention anything about conferencing webcam as one of msgplus features ?? I wold like to be able to use webcam with more than just one person at aa time...:D

RE: DX meets Patchou (And more importantly, the Plus!Babe) by Guido on 03-11-2005 at 08:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by OodNaRaK
anyway, did patchou mention anything about conferencing webcam as one of msgplus features ?? I wold like to be able to use webcam with more than just one person at aa time...
Nope, that's not in Plus 3.5, and anyway I don't think you'll see it added by Plus... it's something that must be added by Microsoft at the core of Messenger if I'm not mistaken.