Shoutbox

plus button disperaed in the toolbar thingy - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: plus button disperaed in the toolbar thingy (/showthread.php?tid=39644)

plus button disperaed in the toolbar thingy by um............... on 03-06-2005 at 08:56 AM

i no that the new plus will have the button in a different place but the plus button has dispeared and in some of my convo's all the options are grayed out
and the comands window don't show wats da deal man?
ps i no that there will be a new one out when the non-beta is out:P

RE: plus button disperaed in the toolbar thingy by x2zen on 03-06-2005 at 08:57 AM

What version of Messenger and Plus! are you using?

RE: plus button disperaed in the toolbar thingy by Hank on 03-06-2005 at 08:59 AM

he's obviously using the leaked Build.. coz commands wont work in that nore do i think Plus wil leven work

RE: plus button disperaed in the toolbar thingy by jtstone1983 on 03-06-2005 at 09:16 AM

If he's using the latest leaked version of Messenger, it's limited. Very limited....different then 604.

No Chat logs
No Sound commands
No Auto-Away messages,
etc...rare case Plus won't even load. I'd have to manually start it, but it's pointless to have the leak version of MSN now if Plus isn't compatable with it (and I know, I know...... the final release is coming up soon) or to have it and even want to start Plus Manually....

RE: plus button disperaed in the toolbar thingy by J.J on 03-06-2005 at 10:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jtstone1983
No Chat logs

Wrong. I still have chat logs

quote:
Originally posted by jtstone1983
rare case Plus won't even load. I'd have to manually start it, but it's pointless to have the leak version of MSN now if Plus isn't compatable with it (and I know, I know...... the final release is coming up soon) or to have it and even want to start Plus Manually....

That just happens every now and then, it even happened with 6.2, all you have to do is exit then sign back in

quote:
Originally posted by um...............
ps i no that there will be a new one out when the non-beta is out

Plus 3.50 will be released on the 15th of March and it will be fully compatible with msn 7.0

quote:
Originally posted by Demz
coz commands wont work in that nore do i think Plus wil leven work

Plus! still works, its just the commands that dont work and the icon is not in the toolbar in conversations
RE: plus button disperaed in the toolbar thingy by um............... on 03-07-2005 at 07:35 AM

i'm using .604 ( wit mees.be patch):Pand now plus won't load or anything!
well i can wait a while its only 8 days