Shoutbox

Where would you like to live? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Where would you like to live? (/showthread.php?tid=39687)

Where would you like to live? by Joa on 03-07-2005 at 01:26 AM

Name a place where you would like to live, or visit. Explain a little bit, why you would like to live there too ;)

* you can make a place up too, some kinda sci-fi or fantasy place lol..
* and you can name more than one place

RE: Where would you like to live? by SikStyles on 03-07-2005 at 01:29 AM

i'd like to live in toronto because they have snow and my tricking friends are over there and it wud be awesome to trick with them, i can also snowboard.
second place i'd like to live is in England because i got my parkour buds over there and i like englands climate ;) and they have so many places where u cud do parkour!

RE: Where would you like to live? by ~INVASION~ on 03-07-2005 at 01:31 AM

prolly a place like california, id love it for the weather, id love it for the woman ;)(honesty never hurt), and id love it for skateboarding all year round :)

RE: Where would you like to live? by Joe on 03-07-2005 at 01:31 AM

:DAugusta, Kentucky:D

RE: Where would you like to live? by ddunk on 03-07-2005 at 01:34 AM

California's cool, I'm happy here. No where else I'd really like to live outside of California. Probably headed down to UCLA (University of California: Los Angeles) in a few years then dunno where from there. But yeah, I've been all over the world and still like California. Although Spain is pretty cool.

RE: Where would you like to live? by wj on 03-07-2005 at 02:00 AM

Some nice small town. Mabey arround a lake or some sort mountain. Just some nice small town.

Something like: http://www.conconully.com/

RE: Where would you like to live? by matty on 03-07-2005 at 02:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wj
Some nice small town. Mabey arround a lake or some sort mountain. Just some nice small town.
Where everyone knows your name... *Cheers theme song*
RE: Where would you like to live? by .blade// on 03-07-2005 at 02:19 AM

This is where I live - and I wouldn't mind staying here, Kelowna, BC, Canada, but I also wouldn't mind moving to Vancouver:

[Image: kelowna.jpg]
Our signature floating bridge

[Image: kelowna.jpg]
Grapes, grapes and more grapes

[Image: Kelowna.jpg]
2003 forest fire. Destroyed ~150 homes and a large chunk of Kelowna Regional Park

[Image: kelowna-fire.jpg]
Same fire, but at nigh

[Image: Kelowna%20Sails.jpg]
"The Sails" - used in many ads/promos.

RE: Where would you like to live? by Hank on 03-07-2005 at 02:22 AM

i'd like to live at the Playboy mansion in america :) ,,pretty obvious why eh :refuck:

RE: Where would you like to live? by L. Coyote on 03-07-2005 at 02:26 AM

I'd like to live the USA roads, in a truck. :cheesy:

Canada was a place I would have liked, but for personal reasons I think it's not a good idea anymore.

RE: Where would you like to live? by XM4ST3RX on 03-07-2005 at 02:33 AM

The best place to live has GOT TO BE, orlando florida... the best and most awesome holiday i have ever, and probably no other holiday will over-come the orlando florida experience.

Orlando, Florida.... the greatest place in the whole world!!

Kind Regards,
XM4ST3RX

RE: Where would you like to live? by Pipish on 03-07-2005 at 04:20 AM

no better place in the world than australia :) i would like to live on a mountain on a cottage with a fire going and a great computer room with a nice telle and a good xbox :)

RE: Where would you like to live? by Purity on 03-07-2005 at 04:51 AM

I wanna live in PEI Canada, such a nice place, I want a nice house by the beach, with lots of trees and grass and such...:P

RE: Where would you like to live? by user44571 on 03-07-2005 at 04:57 AM

i would live right were i am now, in a small country town, with a big house and friends in W.A

RE: Where would you like to live? by wacky on 03-07-2005 at 05:42 AM

Gaspésie, Quebec, Canada. It's a lovely place where none of the english screwed up. It's away from the city and the view is amasing.. the only problem is that it's hard to live there seeing as there aren't a lot of jobs. It's a little poor and without tourists, I don't think they could manage to survive financialy.
[Image: navigateurs_0201471b17_g.jpg]
[Image: hml1.jpg]
(houses arent all like this... this one is old :P)
[Image: hmaria2.jpg]
[Image: jh5.jpg]

I simply find this place beautiful and you dont have to care about being rich. Everyone in the little towns know eachother and its simply great, imo. I dont care about some warm beach shit, these beaches are meant for the view (y)

RE: Where would you like to live? by haydos on 03-07-2005 at 05:44 AM

Well im happy here in Western Australia but i wouldnt mind going overseas somewhere warm in winter..... i cant put up with the rain

RE: Where would you like to live? by -dt- on 03-07-2005 at 06:24 AM

heh i dont really mind where i live aslong as its in a major city and has a fast internet connection its cool.

RE: Where would you like to live? by Joa on 03-07-2005 at 06:34 AM

personally i'd love to live somewhere warm... where there are beautiful sunsets and not too many people...

just imagine being able to lay around on nice warm sand watching the sun set... :) *sigh*

* Joa kicks winter

either that.. or i'd settle for new york too

RE: Where would you like to live? by user44571 on 03-07-2005 at 06:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
personally i'd love to live somewhere warm... where there are beautiful sunsets and not too many people...

just imagine being able to lay around on nice warm sand watching the sun set... :) *sigh*

* Joa kicks winter

if you want warm weather come to australia
RE: Where would you like to live? by Joa on 03-07-2005 at 06:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dash

if you want warm weather come to australia

lol, that's my 3rd choice ;)

but isnt there too many poisonous snakes and stuff?
RE: Where would you like to live? by user44571 on 03-07-2005 at 06:47 AM

well, it does have the worlds most poisonous, but W.A seems pretty safe, we've had a few guada's (i think thats what ya call em)and other snakes but you dont see many in W.A

RE: Where would you like to live? by Hank on 03-07-2005 at 06:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
just imagine being able to lay around on nice warm sand watching the sun set... *sigh*

in a Bikini? :refuck:
RE: Where would you like to live? by ~INVASION~ on 03-07-2005 at 06:55 AM

[Image: 418.jpg]

this is buffalo pound campground. my campground is like a mile to that guys right, it is called buffalo view. That is my favorite place in the world.

RE: Where would you like to live? by Joa on 03-07-2005 at 06:58 AM

quote:
well, it does have the worlds most poisonous, but W.A seems pretty safe, we've had a few guada's (i think thats what ya call em)and other snakes but you dont see many in W.A

:S lol.. world's most poisonous huh? i dunno.. i luv the Australian outback though (from what i've seen on tv) so i guess i could put up with a couple of snakes. but wtf is a guada???

quote:
Originally posted by Demz
in a Bikini?
^o) no, in snowpants and a rain coat

lol.. :P

RE: Where would you like to live? by user44571 on 03-07-2005 at 07:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
guada

i cant spell for my life, its a snake we get alot of em at my house in summer, i think its gwadar, oh now my brain hurts:'(
RE: Where would you like to live? by Hank on 03-07-2005 at 07:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
no, in snowpants and a rain coat

lol..

thats no fun, i'd miss out on a Good perve eh :P
RE: Where would you like to live? by Joa on 03-07-2005 at 07:03 AM

quote:
i cant spell for my life, its a snake we get alot of em at my house in summer, i think its gwadar, oh now my brain hurts
aww dont worry ;) i just wanted to know what animal it was, lol.. :)
RE: Where would you like to live? by Hank on 03-07-2005 at 07:06 AM

we got all kindsa snakes ere in good old 0z

RE: Where would you like to live? by user44571 on 03-07-2005 at 07:09 AM

yep, land of the deadly animals

RE: Where would you like to live? by haydos on 03-07-2005 at 07:16 AM

haha after reading this everyone is going to be too scared to come here. Dont worry ppls Australia is safe!:P

RE: Where would you like to live? by user44571 on 03-07-2005 at 07:29 AM

where in w.a are you??, there arent many places you can be

RE: Where would you like to live? by Hank on 03-07-2005 at 07:36 AM

somne snakes are actually Harmless

RE: Where would you like to live? by spokes on 03-07-2005 at 07:37 AM

My town
[Image: TOWER1~9.JPG]
more at : http://freespace.virgin.net/cwmbran.town/tower_views.htm

I'd like to live anywhere in america because the weather here is really F***ed up

RE: Where would you like to live? by The_Thief on 03-07-2005 at 04:22 PM

I would like to live in California or the OC.  I like the warm weather I hate this cold Toronto weather

RE: Where would you like to live? by wacky on 03-07-2005 at 04:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
:S new york stinks, the people are rude, its noisy... theres even terrorism :refuck: tbh, I've gone to New York a few times and I wouldn't like to live there.. It's such a stressful place :-/ Heh, I'm going back in May but I only wanna go to buy cheap stuff from them chinese people :refuck:

RE: Where would you like to live? by King For A Day on 03-07-2005 at 05:32 PM

hmmmi like where i am but id prefer busses that were a bit more on time, :D cos its a bit too far to the nearest town, (manchester)

or id like to live in alderly edge which is about 5 miles away, and has biger houses, all the man united players live there, although one, not sure hu lives round the corner from me :P

RE: Where would you like to live? by M73A on 03-07-2005 at 06:02 PM

PORTUGAL!, Albufeira.... nice place, nice people, bin there bout 16 times so know my way around the place....a bad reason is they sell booze or fags(but i dont smoke...usefull though to others...) to you on the basis you pay them, lol i dont like them doing that of course 8-)

RE: RE: Where would you like to live? by Joa on 03-07-2005 at 07:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wacky
quote:
Originally posted by Joa
:S new york stinks, the people are rude, its noisy... theres even terrorism :refuck: tbh, I've gone to New York a few times and I wouldn't like to live there.. It's such a stressful place :-/ Heh, I'm going back in May but I only wanna go to buy cheap stuff from them chinese people :refuck:

i like stressful busy places and rude ppl:refuck:, and i've never been to NY so in my eyes u'r friggin' lucky :P

i wanna live in a warm place more though. i'm tired of stupid cold and snow. its not even white fluffy snow anymore, mainly gray and very often yellow or sometimes :| brown +o(
RE: Where would you like to live? by Jhrono on 03-07-2005 at 07:18 PM

I'd like to live..where i live..i mean this is perfect..a big house a good pc a swimming pool, medium size city(30,000 people[with suburbans])..well some chavs but not many...you can do everything..walk on the streets the time ya want without being mugged(well with some luck..)btw i live in Santarem, Portugal...

RE: Where would you like to live? by user27089 on 03-07-2005 at 07:34 PM

I'd love to live in Tenerife :)... Callao Salvaje, its the nicest place I've ever been, seriously :).

RE: Where would you like to live? by Stigmata on 03-07-2005 at 07:38 PM

this is where i live :)

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/heartofengland/henley.htm

why would i want to move??

RE: Where would you like to live? by Jhrono on 03-07-2005 at 07:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor

I'd love to live in Tenerife ... Callao Salvaje, its the nicest place I've ever been, seriously .

Eheh trax would come to spain:D..you could visit, that way we'd be "neighbours" :lol:

P.S. - I'm off to Cs: Source (i love it :D...)
RE: Where would you like to live? by .Roy on 03-07-2005 at 07:47 PM

id like to go bak to california..

i lived there for 7 years until 6 months ago when i moved back to israel...

its really peaceful and quiet there.. Well where i lived.. u can here the birds and stuff. And its clean with good weather.. But no action.. WELL THATS WHERE I LIVED..

i lived in the Silicon Valley...

I miss it :cry:

RE: Where would you like to live? by lizard.boy on 03-07-2005 at 08:44 PM

i love my home in ontario. someplace warm could be nice too. australia looks really nice too.

RE: Where would you like to live? by L. Coyote on 03-07-2005 at 09:56 PM

I have a friend in Margarita Island (Venezuela), it's very hot there, from what she told me. I might go bother visit her sometime. :refuck:

RE: Where would you like to live? by Tasha on 03-07-2005 at 10:14 PM

I'd probably like to live in Spain, or America somewhere.. But no chance of that anytime soon.. :cry: If I could, i'd move to another part of England. :p Somewhere pretty, up in Yorkshire somewhere or by the sea. ;) (Only english and people who know England will know Yorkshire. ;) )

RE: Where would you like to live? by King For A Day on 03-07-2005 at 10:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
this is where i live :)

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/heartofengland/henley.htm

why would i want to move??

wow uve had time team in ur village im so jeloese!!!!!

im pretty sure ive been there as well :D
RE: Where would you like to live? by Fredzz on 03-08-2005 at 12:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
you can do everything..walk on the streets the time ya want without being mugged(well with some luck..)btw i live in Santarem, Portugal...

Not too many places where you can do that in Portugal, at the moment.. :)

I would like to live in California! :D (H) .. but im stuck to Holland. Damn parents ^o)
RE: Where would you like to live? by SikStyles on 03-08-2005 at 12:42 AM

u know what..i wanna live in an iglu in Siber .. that be fun..huntin wild life and eatin raw meat :refuck:

RE: Where would you like to live? by dotNorma on 03-08-2005 at 01:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
u know what..i wanna live in an iglu in Siber .. that be fun..huntin wild life and eatin raw meat

You would like to eat raw meat :-/

I would like to live in the mountains. Somewhere, that is sunny all year round, and green. In a cabin with a nice fire with my friends. I
RE: Where would you like to live? by lopardo on 03-08-2005 at 03:29 AM

I'd like to live in Canada, Spain or Australia. :)

RE: Where would you like to live? by Ash_ on 03-08-2005 at 10:26 AM

i would love to live in Kate Beckinsale's house.

or next to it. that'd be top notch.

but nah. i would seriously love to live in like an Apartment (expensive of course). on like the 4-5th story high.

With Elisha or Kate (A)

RE: Where would you like to live? by Hank on 03-08-2005 at 10:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ash_
i would love to live in Kate Beckinsale's house.

or next to it. that'd be top notch.

or in her bedroom eh :refuck:
RE: Where would you like to live? by Ash_ on 03-08-2005 at 11:07 AM

sure why not!

every single night, because im a working class man, and i need my satisfaction. :cheesy:

sorry im rocking out to tunes :P

RE: Where would you like to live? by dreamdragon on 03-10-2005 at 11:27 AM

I think i'll stay where i am... *nods* I will!

Australia :P

RE: Where would you like to live? by mwe99 on 03-14-2005 at 10:14 PM

Australia! Dunno why i just always wanted to, not even been there on holiday though :'(

RE: Where would you like to live? by mad_onion on 03-15-2005 at 04:42 PM

Japan it is the coolest place to live. im stuck in old london where everything is so boring and we live in the past. although where blade lives looks sooooo beautiful.

RE: Where would you like to live? by .Roy on 03-15-2005 at 05:07 PM

I would want to live in Sunnyvale, California

RE: Where would you like to live? by Vazza on 03-15-2005 at 05:28 PM

Hmmm.....

* Vazza thinks long and hard

I'd like to live in anywhere in the world but move every couple of years. Once I complete my University course and becaome a qualified Occupational Therapist, I can work anywhere I like as I'll be internationally recognised... After a few years working in the UK of course, but Scotland will always be my true home

Just don't call me British or English

RE: Where would you like to live? by NiteMare on 03-16-2005 at 01:01 AM

i would like to visit the Philippines, its because of a girl, enough said, (i'd like to bring her back with me)

RE: Where would you like to live? by dylan! on 03-16-2005 at 01:06 AM

id stay where i am right now but it might change within time but where i live now is how it is and if something bad happens it was meant to be so right hee in saskatchewan canada is fine:D

RE: Where would you like to live? by gif83 on 03-16-2005 at 11:35 AM

Agreed... I like where I live right now (London). It's got everything i need here. Sure it's more expensive, but you can earn more too.

Going hot and sunny places and out into the countryside is all fine but I'd much rather go to those places on a holiday to relax. I couldn't live there all the time. I'd just get bored. I feel at home in a big city where everything is around me. And people. fuckloads of people.

Anyone passing by london .... don't forget to say hi :)

RE: Where would you like to live? by brian on 03-16-2005 at 09:55 PM

The only place, I'd love to live in, is Canada, where I currently live, but my second choice is Burg Al Arab located in United Emirates, It is so luxorius, but costs about 1000 USD per night!