Shoutbox

Close Window Plugin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Close Window Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=39735)

Close Window Plugin by arogxp on 03-07-2005 at 08:06 PM

Hi i want to know how i would make something like this:
in stuff plug it alerts when someone has left the conversation (basically they closed the window). what i want to do now is..once it says ____ has left the conversation i want my window to close too so that when they close the window my window also closes

thanks for the help

RE: Close Window Plugin by King For A Day on 03-07-2005 at 09:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by arogxp
in stuff plug it alerts when someone has left the conversation (basically they closed the window). what i want to do now is..once it says ____ has left the conversation i want my window to close too so that when they close the window my window also closes

thanks for the help

this would be stupid, because they may say something and go and it would closes urs before u even got a chance to read it, ud miss so much, but if u realy want it im sure its possible

RE: RE: Close Window Plugin by M73A on 03-07-2005 at 10:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by King For A Day
quote:
Originally posted by arogxp

thanks for the help

this would be stupid, because they may say something and go and it would closes urs before u even got a chance to read it, ud miss so much, but if u realy want it im sure its possible

yea...nothing worng with the escape key....