Shoutbox

The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Forum: Poll Center (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+------ Thread: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) (/showthread.php?tid=39769)

The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by Ash_ on 03-08-2005 at 11:12 AM

ok, theres talk in Ancient Studies and on MSN with a few friends of mine (1 :P), about how mankind was created.

just want as many opinions as possible.

currently there are.

1. The Popular Meteorite Theory with Bacteria and Water
         2. Some kind of God Created himself then us.
         3. A Superior race send down something that we've evolved from. (IE before the monkey people.)

ill add more as people reply.

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by -dt- on 03-08-2005 at 11:14 AM

:D the ancients before they acended came to earth and yea :P all you stargate atlantis fans know the rest.

edit:

poll my theory up!

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by s7a5 on 03-08-2005 at 01:13 PM

i think both 1 and 3

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by Jhrono on 03-08-2005 at 01:40 PM

No No No...Not these threads again..:S...
*votes*...

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by FrozernFire on 03-08-2005 at 02:26 PM

if you believe in the superior race theory, try checking on the raelians or however you spell it. but they have this lame arguement that they need donations to build something like a base for the aliens, or they(the aliens) won't feel happy :dodgy:

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by John Anderton on 03-08-2005 at 03:23 PM

Meteorite theory :rolleyes: tho i saw the suprior race thoery in a movie  ......... cant remember the name but about mars .....

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by haydos on 03-08-2005 at 03:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ash_
ok, theres talk in Ancient Studies and on MSN with a few friends of mine (1 :P), about how mankind was created.
wow 1 friend you must feel great :refuck:

quote:
how mankind was created

and dont you mean how life was created?.... mankind was created through evolution:|
RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by toddy on 03-08-2005 at 03:56 PM

where the "who cares theory" ?

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by Tasha on 03-08-2005 at 03:59 PM

I don't believe in any theory... ¬¬

Maybe the most likely would be God, but think, what created God? Does God really exist? It's like asking, what came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken has to be there to create the egg, but what created the chicken?

Sorry, my brain's been working over time since the ghost thread.. It's good to think about these things though. :p

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by mad_onion on 03-08-2005 at 04:48 PM

it is none of them. proteins can simply fuse under certain temperature that is how life is made.
and obviously it isnt god becuase it doesnt exist. the likelyness that with no prior information a human manges to think of something that is actually right is so low i cant see how god could exist. the probablity is too low.

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by L. Coyote on 03-08-2005 at 05:23 PM

I voted for the meteorite theory. Cuz it's the logical one.

I'm a sci-fi fan, though :refuck:

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by Joa on 03-08-2005 at 05:28 PM

i think meteorite. and i believe in god, so i say he made us thru the meteorite. :refuck:

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by King For A Day on 03-08-2005 at 05:36 PM

argh i already 4got what i voted i think it was metiorite, cos that seems the best :D

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by user27089 on 03-08-2005 at 05:38 PM

I also think that one and three would be the most theoretical answers to this mysterious question :).

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by Anubis on 03-08-2005 at 05:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
the ancients before they acended came to earth
I thought the anicents were from Earth originally, but I may be wrong...and doesn't that count as option number 3?
RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by Jutx on 03-08-2005 at 11:40 PM

How about the "infinite" theory that says that life was always there  and was never technically "created".

If i were to have a guess i would probably go for the meteorite theory....

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by wacky on 03-08-2005 at 11:46 PM

who said we really existed? :O

bah.. meteorite :P

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by SikStyles on 03-08-2005 at 11:53 PM

i say it just happened..like out of the blue .. *BAM* and monkeys were scratching their ass..

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by dylan! on 03-09-2005 at 12:05 AM

MONKEYS RULE!:P

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by Joa on 03-09-2005 at 12:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
.. *BAM* and monkeys were scratching their ass..

:lol: hehehe.. monkey ass

i dunno what to think anymore though, i say something we'll NEVER understand is behind it all .. and i'm right again. :P

but if some sorta superior race was behind our creation :S it freaks me out. could be though, i mean how do u explain all the ufo's flying around :rolleyes:
RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by dylan! on 03-09-2005 at 12:13 AM

their checking up on us:P

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by andrey on 03-09-2005 at 12:15 AM

meteorite !
science !
truth !
:p
bah...the meteroid theory is the only logical one.

RE: The Creation of Mankind (Poll and Opinions) by Vazza on 03-09-2005 at 12:20 AM

Its sooooo obvious it was the superior race theory
Women are from Venus. Men are from Mars

Hence the reason why male and female don't usually get on.

However we could just be one big experiement being conducted by superior aliens

If there are any Beast Wars fans around, they'll understand the last part there