Shoutbox

what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? (/showthread.php?tid=39887)

what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Joa on 03-10-2005 at 06:03 AM

c'mon tell... u know u wanna ;)

it can be anything. like a way you reacted to something/someone, or u did something u weren't supposed to. i dunno, just about ANYTHING.

post as many things as u want. doesn't hafta be THE ONE STUPIDEST thing, it can be little dumb things too.

BUT- it must be dumb, stupid or lame things

Edit:

* Joa did something stupid today. at first she posted this thread in the wrong section 8-)

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by L. Coyote on 03-10-2005 at 06:21 AM

One of the stupid things I did was to make fun of a friend on chat, with a group of classmates. Her friend signed in when I had something on my nick and told her right away what I did. :dodgy:

Bah, doesn't seem so stupid now... But it did cost me a lifetime friendship...

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by .Roy on 03-10-2005 at 06:35 AM

i accidently took off my shirt in the middle of fourth grade when i was trying to take of my jacket

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by wj on 03-10-2005 at 07:31 AM

ok, When I was in high school we had this anual event called the Tech Show, It's where all the departments and majors would show off.

Well, One of the band members was there and the band room gets really hot becasue the Jazz band plays, everyone dances, and being a music room is very well insulated.

Well, this one really cute girl comes into our server room to see how things are going (they were on the webteam as well) and I make the comment "Hey [name] You look hot" she replies "Thanks", being the moron I was at the time, I replied that she took it the wrong way as I meant she looked like she was hot as in temprature wise where I should have just shut up.

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Pinchichuv on 03-10-2005 at 08:03 AM

i think that its the bet i did, if i lose i have to wear a miniskrt :S

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by user27089 on 03-10-2005 at 08:10 AM

I have done many stupid things in my lifetime, I can't really pin-point the exact most stupid thing that I have done to be honest, I mean, skarz is bad enough for stupid things, but, I couldn't tell you really :S...

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Pipish on 03-10-2005 at 08:26 AM

i shreaded my pants playing soccer i mean like tore all the stitching and they fell off :P

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by user44571 on 03-10-2005 at 08:40 AM

i fell down the steps at school twice

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Hank on 03-10-2005 at 09:46 AM

the dumbest thing iv'e ever done, steal from a supermarket , i stole some llifesavers :refuck:

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by ~INVASION~ on 03-10-2005 at 10:03 AM

o god wat a question!!! ill have to think of this one for a while...but im sure ill find something good:P

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by haydos on 03-10-2005 at 12:09 PM

One day at school on the computers i decided to go to
pen island.com     it was very awkward:P
(move the is from island to the left:P) and i didnt really do it

seriously now, when i was in about yr 4 i was in the kitchen b4 school waiting for some breakfast or somehting like that and i had my socks on. I was spinning around on the tiles and i fell over and broke my toe:P and i had to go to school for a bit of the day bcuz my mum didnt believe me :banana: :lol:

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Hank on 03-10-2005 at 12:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
* Joa did something stupid today. at first she posted this thread in the wrong section

i bet u have done something more dumb than that , u can tell us Joanna, we wont tell :)
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Ash_ on 03-10-2005 at 12:14 PM

well, today i went to work with my fly undone ><

:P

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by segosa on 03-10-2005 at 12:39 PM

I don't do stupid things. I'm perfect.

* segosa runs

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by L. Coyote on 03-10-2005 at 01:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Segosa
I don't do stupid things. I'm perfect.

* Segosa runs
:rofl:

Btw, I was one of the few that clicked on the link to the thread and it didn't exist. Then I noticed it was in Forum & Website. :P
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by .Roy on 03-10-2005 at 02:21 PM

i make jokes that no one laughs at

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by King For A Day on 03-10-2005 at 04:22 PM

umm not stupid but embarasing, i was a t a mates birthday party and he had the whole house, after a few drinks me an this girl decided to swop shirts, and someone got a phto of me in a tight pink top looking amazingly stupid :$  it went around schol for a while.

and today i said summat so very stupid, i made an offhand comment about a chav in our tech class while a mate of his was behind me and he rold him no hes trying to fight me :O 

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Dempsey on 03-10-2005 at 04:28 PM

I've done many a stupid thing in my time, for example:

[*] Took some balloons into a music lesson at school and blew one up really big, my mate popped it with a pencil and my teach jumped behind her dek because she thought it was a gun lol
[*] I put a 'Caution Wet Floor' cone on top of my RE trachers door and then she walked in and it hit her
[*] Me and my mate were messing about with the fire in out lounge, lighting bits of paper then putting them in the fire before it burnt out, but one time it got to close to my hand so ijust dropped it and it burned a whole in the carpet, so we just put a cushion on it and hid in my room lol, my mum and dad came home and picked the cushion up off the floor and saw the massive burn mark which by then had gone rock solid

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by King For A Day on 03-10-2005 at 04:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey

[*] Took some balloons into a music lesson at school and blew one up really big, my mate popped it with a pencil and my teach jumped behind her dek because she thought it was a gun lol
[*] I put a 'Caution Wet Floor' cone on top of my RE trachers door and then she walked in and it hit her
[*] Me and my mate were messing about with the fire in out lounge, lighting bits of paper then putting them in the fire before it burnt out, but one time it got to close to my hand so ijust dropped it and it burned a whole in the carpet, so we just put a cushion on it and hid in my room lol, my mum and dad came home and picked the cushion up off the floor and saw the massive burn mark which by then had gone rock solid

you crazy arsonist!!!! thats a pretty supid thig to do, u could have burnt the house down
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Dempsey on 03-10-2005 at 04:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by King For A Day
quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey

you crazy arsonist!!!! thats a pretty supid thig to do, u could have burnt the house down

i know but i was like only 7 or 8 at the time so i was too clever
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by King For A Day on 03-10-2005 at 04:41 PM

lol bet ur parents were shitin emselves bout u!!!

o it wasnt my stupidity but a mates.

when we were like 9 or somthing we went exploring in the forest behind my house, and we were crawling through bushes, and suddenly one of my friends screems and starts dancing around. then my other mate does the same, hed stood on a wasp nest and they were stinging the shit out of him, both of them were so shocked/stupid that the just stood there getting stung, i ran away and didnt get one sting :D hehehe my mum had to take em both to the doctors coverd in red blotches.

RE: RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by spokes on 03-10-2005 at 04:46 PM

quote:
lol bet ur parents were shitin emselves bout u!!!

o it wasnt my stupidity but a mates.

when we were like 9 or somthing we went exploring in the forest behind my house, and we were crawling through bushes, and suddenly one of my friends screems and starts dancing around. then my other mate does the same, hed stood on a wasp nest and they were stinging the shit out of him, both of them were so shocked/stupid that the just stood there getting stung, i ran away and didnt get one sting :D hehehe my mum had to take em both to the doctors coverd in red blotches.

omg this happened to me when i was in like year 3, i was wiv my bro and his friend, and they decided to throw a rock at a wasp nest wivout tellin me, and they all went for me cos i ddnt run! OUCH!
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by L. Coyote on 03-10-2005 at 04:49 PM

The wasps thing is very dangerous, since some people are allergic and might die, even if only one stings them.

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by King For A Day on 03-10-2005 at 04:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
The wasps thing is very dangerous, since some people are allergic and might die, even if only one stings them.

i know they totally suck

i cant remember when i last got stung, i dont think i have been for a while once i thought i had been but it was just a painfull spot :P
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Dempsey on 03-10-2005 at 04:52 PM

yea when i was on cub camp once, we wwent on a walk and someone distrubed a wasps nest and we all got attacked.  1 kid had like 20 or 30 stings under his jumper.  And some people had to go to hpospital cos the stings got infeted and stuff

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Joa on 03-10-2005 at 07:11 PM

i dunno, i've done a lot of stupid things. lol, one of the things i've done was when i was a little kid. we lived in an appartment on the first floor. my mom was sleeping somewhere on the other side of the house... i was bored so i started yelling REALLY rude things to passerby's and throwing stuff at them. i saw somebody, threw something, yelled and hid. than i looked out again to see their reaction. it was crazy mad fun, except like the 20th time i yelled, i realized too late that some old lady saw me, she ended up yelling stuff at me, so i hid. but, she went to my house and told my mom about how i was yelling obscenities and trowing stuff outta the balcony :S i got in A LOT of shit.

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
Btw, I was one of the few that clicked on the link to the thread and it didn't exist. Then I noticed it was in Forum & Website.

:lol: :P
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Pr0xY on 03-10-2005 at 09:18 PM

joined this forum... :refuck:

... j/k :p

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Jhrono on 03-10-2005 at 09:28 PM

talk to my maid while i was bailing classes and she told my mom:S..

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Abz2k4 on 03-10-2005 at 09:36 PM

I shot my cousin in the balls wiv a BB gun. It wasn't necessarily the most stupid thing i've ever done, but it was one of the funniest. :D

Click here to see the footage.

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by toddy on 03-10-2005 at 09:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
my maid
:dodgy:

we all know the rich one now
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Jhrono on 03-10-2005 at 09:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddler

What the funk?!?! You don't need to be Really rich to have a maid plus it's normal for people to have maids here..
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by SikStyles on 03-10-2005 at 09:57 PM

lol my grandfather is a beekeeper and one day i went with him to collect honey and i got stung in the head and like 10 mins after i fell asleep :P..i didnt have any allergic reaction just ht ebee stung made my sleepy so i just fell asleep:P

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Dempsey on 03-10-2005 at 09:59 PM

i might try getting stung by a bee when i cant sleep then lol

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by SikStyles on 03-10-2005 at 10:02 PM

lol i dont know i saw a nice dream too and had a nice sleep .. maybe when u get stung by a bee in the head its like morfine

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by King For A Day on 03-10-2005 at 10:10 PM

quote:

What the funk?!?! You don't need to be Really rich to have a maid plus it's normal for people to have maids here..

where are you from that its soo normal?
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by SikStyles on 03-10-2005 at 10:20 PM

quote:
quote:

not here it aint :P

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by King For A Day on 03-10-2005 at 10:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
quote:
quote:

so where are u from?????? duh thats what i said

EDIT oops diferant person but still aplies
RE: RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Jhrono on 03-10-2005 at 11:12 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so where are u from?????? duh thats what i said

EDIT oops diferant person but still aplies

Medium social level families and up all have maids...they cook they clean and they go away..btw im from portugal
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by SikStyles on 03-11-2005 at 12:33 AM

quote:
Medium social level families and up all have maids...they cook they clean and they go away..btw im from portugal

hmm guess so .. but yea usually rich ppl have maids

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Hank on 03-11-2005 at 01:24 AM

bah,,Maids suck unless ya get a root off them :P 

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by dotNorma on 03-11-2005 at 01:32 AM

quote:
quote:

hmm guess so .. but yea usually rich ppl have maids

What about The Brady Bunch?
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by st0rm on 03-11-2005 at 01:34 AM

i told me mum i skipped sport becuz something bad had happened and i rang her before school finished and so now im grounded:( stupidest thing EVER

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by wacky on 03-12-2005 at 06:18 AM

:rolleyes: when I was about 5... I was "trying" to fart louder than my brother but I ended up shitting in my pants from forcing :rolleyes: kids will be kids.

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by ~INVASION~ on 03-12-2005 at 06:21 AM

ok i think i got it,,,,i suggested to dylan he should join the forums and he did:|GOD AM I AN IDIOT OR WHAT! :refuck:

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by user44571 on 03-12-2005 at 06:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wacky

when I was about 5... I was "trying" to fart louder than my brother but I ended up shitting in my pants from forcing kids will be kids.

that is the grossest thing ive heard
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by wacky on 03-12-2005 at 06:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dash
quote:

when I was about 5... I was "trying" to fart louder than my brother but I ended up shitting in my pants from forcing kids will be kids.

that is the grossest thing ive heard
yeah.. and the stupidest.. I was a damn kid 8-)

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by ~INVASION~ on 03-12-2005 at 06:28 AM

actually the stupidest is failing christian ethics 10 last year:@:@ i regret that so much now cause ill prolly have to stay an extra semester the year after grade 12 to get all my credits :@:@

KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL AND DONT SKIP OR MISS CLASS OFTEN!!!

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Hank on 03-12-2005 at 06:53 AM

quote:

Wacky do that?.. nah cant be,, the wrong wacky :refuck:
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Dane on 03-12-2005 at 07:29 AM

Hmm...The stupidest thing i've done.  There are SO many stupid things I do on a day to day basis, this is going to be challenging.

Lets start with when I was little.  I was like, 7 or 8 and walked into a girls bathroom once and some lady screamed.  When I was a little older I got into cigarettes (I no longer smoke or drink).  A little more recent me and some girl fooled around a bit.  Hmm...I once let out a dog that turned out to have rabies.  I think thats the worst i've ever done.

I'll post if I think of anything else, im always doing stupid things.

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Pinchichuv on 03-12-2005 at 08:04 AM

just remember another stupid thing i did when i was like 7, maybe you have seen im a big superman fan since i was like 3 i guess and my big brother said if i wear the superman pijamas y could fly, and i climb to the bunk bed (litera en espaniol) and i jump and guess what man cant fly

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by EastSystem on 03-13-2005 at 11:40 AM

I robbed someone when i was just 8 or 9 years old.

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by squall_leonhart69r on 03-13-2005 at 12:45 PM

i despise people like you

stupidest thing...

nah..

can't recall nothing

theres always been some ulterior reason behind what i do

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by mwe99 on 03-13-2005 at 10:25 PM

probably what i did the other night
- i hid behind mum's car waiting for her to walk up the driveway at night.... so i heard some foot steps.. presuming it was her. So i jumped out and yelled "boo", however when i looked, it WAS NOT mum it was some random stranger who replied "omg you scared me ********" so oops. Then mum who was walking up the road found it rather funny and started to laugh at me :'(

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Joa on 03-13-2005 at 10:34 PM

:$ .. another stupid thing i did was, once we were just driving around, just me and some friends and i wanted to make a good impression cuz i sorta had a crush on this one guy... and so i tried to act all smart and stuff. we were all just talking about movies and stuff and he was like.. did u guys see that movie "Jackass" and i was like "yeah i saw it, it was that stupid one with the kangaroo" .. man not only did i mix up the Jackass movie with Kangaroo Jack, but also let on that i watched it 8-) .. not the best way to impress somebody

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by azn angel on 03-14-2005 at 08:32 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by toddler

in south africa everyone has a maid who lives in their own TINY house on the property.

ive done too many stupid things. i pretty much make a fool of my self on an day to day basis. but one of the most stupid things ive done is started using mIRC
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by dylan! on 03-16-2005 at 12:59 AM

i fell and tripped:P?:S i cant think of anything else:P

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by brian on 03-16-2005 at 01:51 AM

The stupidest, stupidest, stupidest ever thing, is while in class, once in French class, I just, started laughing like crazy, like a total idiot, everyone was like watching me, and I was like, "Hahahhaahaha, What! Hahahahahah!" -- That was so, stupid.

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by MC.POP on 03-16-2005 at 02:03 AM

the stupidest thing has ever happened to me is when me and my familly where in this hotel , and my sis fell and broke her arm there, so i had to run as fast as i can to call the nurse and guess what? i was runing in the lounge as fast as possible, maybe the fastest ever, and there was this small cig filter on the tile which i didnt see so i stepped on it and flew across the halland fell heads first on the hard tile, and all the people gathered around me but the best thing ever was i had the hot secretary give me a hand getting up :P

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by jtstone1983 on 03-16-2005 at 09:18 AM

Dressing up in this stupid Quizno's cup costume would be my stupidest thing, I have no self dignity left people!! Even though it wasn't in my job description, my boss made me do it. If there was a different word for Public embarassment it'd be hard to spell....:P

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by user44571 on 03-16-2005 at 09:51 AM

ok, i had to post this, on monday, i tripped and slammed my head into a metal chair wich formed a lump on my head wich still hurts, than after school that day, i was climbing this little step thing we have at our house, my foot got jammed in it so i tripped, and since it was jammed my leg almost broke.

god im a clutz

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Jeohri on 03-16-2005 at 10:10 AM

Got a few, but I think I'll just post one for now, I've done plenty of stupid things.

Rode into a parked car. Was looking at this person as I rode passed them. Ended up hitting the car, which just so happened to be parked in the road, and I was on the pavement, so how I missed the rather drastic course change I'll never know. Was many years ago now, but I still remember it quite clearly. Never did hang around to see if I dented the car.

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by RaptoR-X on 03-16-2005 at 08:59 PM

te only thing i can think of is pretty cool actually.

it was my last year at college (4th year) i had to make an exam but i needed to get a C or higher too gaduate. well gues what i didnt. so i went to my principals office lured him away with some trick and changed my grades from an F to a B when i was finished i saw the principal comming back. so my heartbeat goes from 110 right up to 180 i didnt know what to do so I hided under his bench for like 4 hours. when he was finished with his work (and it was a lot believe me :D) i almost got busted getting away cause the alarm of the school went of.

i really had lady luck by my side

edit: i dont know if this is just stupid or criminal :P

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Ginger on 03-18-2005 at 06:49 PM

hmms so many stupid things, almost everything i do is stuipd.

A while ago, i got on a skateboard and got pushed down a REALLY huge hill.. and then i couldnt stop and fell into a bush.

But lately.. the dumbest thing ive done is probably getting out of my car and forgetting that i didnt have any pants on cus i was in the middle of changing.. that or fallin asleep while my friend has scissors.. he decided to give me bangs :|

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by blackjack on 03-19-2005 at 06:44 AM

saying bad words to a teacher and he almost lose control and kick my ass.. he only tell the principal and fired me one day.. my mom was like :| why have you done that :p i lost control, didnt want math class that day :refuck:

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Moo on 03-19-2005 at 07:52 AM

Once (and I do mean once), I was in a relay race at my school, it was in the gym and I wasnt really looking were I was going and *blam!* I slammed head-first in the brick wall... I was 4 years old.

I lately have been dumber ... for example: last week I managed to trip everyone in my class :P

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Purity on 03-19-2005 at 08:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RaptoR-X
te only thing i can think of is pretty cool actually.

it was my last year at college (4th year) i had to make an exam but i needed to get a C or higher too gaduate. well gues what i didnt. so i went to my principals office lured him away with some trick and changed my grades from an F to a B when i was finished i saw the principal comming back. so my heartbeat goes from 110 right up to 180 i didnt know what to do so I hided under his bench for like 4 hours. when he was finished with his work (and it was a lot believe me ) i almost got busted getting away cause the alarm of the school went of.

i really had lady luck by my side

edit: i dont know if this is just stupid or criminal 
:rofl:That is one of the funniest things I've heard!!

Well, Stupidest thing I've done was break into houses under construction, made pipes and sold em...Just for the record, I've never done weed...:happy:

Of course I got caught because the kid accross teh street found out and his mom over heard a conversation with him and his brother so his mom called my mom then I was screwed...
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by Naruto on 03-19-2005 at 07:10 PM

well mine is like this... I played on the saxophone once and I was at my class concert and I was playing a duet with my friend and we screw up in front of something like 60 people and after the concert those people laughed and laughed and laughed........

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by thealtered on 03-22-2005 at 12:08 AM

Hmm.. the stupidist thing I've done is broken both of my arms skiing. Twas fun

RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by L. Coyote on 03-22-2005 at 12:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by thealtered
Hmm.. the stupidist thing I've done is broken both of my arms skiing. Twas fun
O.o
RE: what's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done? by thealtered on 03-22-2005 at 12:15 AM

Well it was at a dry ski slope, as i was gonna go skiing a few weeks after. I kinda twisted and then landed awkwadly. I had to have an op on my left one aswell. It wasn't that bad though