Shoutbox

[Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful (/showthread.php?tid=39915)

[Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by Fredzz on 03-10-2005 at 07:28 PM

Hmm i think it would be nice if we had a little notepad, or a text file for each contact.. i mean i speak with a friend like 1 time every 2 weeks.. and i spend one week remembering someting important to say.. and when is online, i totally forget.. It would be nice

1. a plugin that would have a little text file for each contact, you could write little notes or  parts of conversation.. information, whatever you wanned to keep..

and/or:

something that would remind you lets say

Define a note that i must ask my friend how was the order i made..
So the next time he would come onnline and i open his convo window, i should get a notification, of whatever i set to note me.. i think it would be useful!*-)

Any votes? lol :)

RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by L. Coyote on 03-10-2005 at 07:31 PM

There is already an option to add some text...

Right-click contact => Messenger Plus! => User info (or something like that) or type /info in a convo window.

RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by RaceProUK on 03-10-2005 at 07:36 PM

If it's something you must tell them, leave a Comeback Message.

RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-10-2005 at 08:14 PM

Yeah, you can leave a Comeback message as raceprouk says, it's also known as "Offline Message"... Right click the contact on the contact list go to Messenger Plus! - Extra -> Offline Message, tehre you can set a message that will automatically sent to the contact next time he/she comes online AND you are online on the same time... :D.. This is a temporary solution, but I really fancy your idea, I like to have notes all over the place... :d.. I have notes lying around in each folder of my projects to remind me of what I still need to do in the project... I will write this idea in my Plus Plugins To-Do list.. :D.. but util it's finsihed go with the Comeback message...

RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by andrey on 03-10-2005 at 08:37 PM

As Leo said, you can already add personal notes for each contact in Plus!

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
Right-click contact => Messenger Plus! => User info (or something like that) or type /info in a convo window.
[Image: attachment.php?pid=401003]
RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-10-2005 at 08:39 PM

Wow.. lol!!!... I have noticed this before, but never really gave it a bigger thought, so had infact forgotten about that.. lol! :D...

RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by Fredzz on 03-11-2005 at 12:03 AM

i didnt knew about personal notes :dodgy:

thanks

RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by aNILEator on 03-11-2005 at 04:24 PM

I wish for a birthday reminder feature to be added to Plus about each contact in that Plus contact info card :)

Or a plugin to do same/similar

RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by John Anderton on 03-11-2005 at 04:56 PM

Sorry but its option 1 for me :) cause 4 me it aint that useful :)

RE: RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by .Roy on 03-11-2005 at 06:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
I wish for a birthday reminder feature to be added to Plus about each contact in that Plus contact info card :)

Or a plugin to do same/similar

I think thats a great idea.. There are bunch of online birthday alerters and organizers that send emails.. But i agree that it would be easier to have a plugin and like type

/xaddbirthday (username) (mm/dd)
RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by user27089 on 03-11-2005 at 06:42 PM

I really like the idea, but can't you  just use something like 'Rainlender' for your schedules or whatever?

RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by jren207 on 03-11-2005 at 06:47 PM

Yeh but with this birthday feature, you can have everything in one place and it makes it easier to add the birthdays.

RE: [Sug] little notepad for each contact! useful by aNILEator on 03-11-2005 at 11:38 PM

Wouldn't you find it handy traxor?

I would like to see the little plus windows pop up saying that its traxors birthday in x days :)