Shoutbox

World War III [Possible?] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: World War III [Possible?] (/showthread.php?tid=40023)

World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-12-2005 at 09:59 PM

is it just me, or does it look like a WWIII could break out at just any time, i mean with Iran and China and few other countries it could be a possiblity, maybe that nostradamus guy is right since he did predict it, i mean he did Predict WWI and WWII, and since he predicted WWIII i don't see why it wouldn't come true =/

RE: World War III [Possible?] by .Roy on 03-12-2005 at 10:07 PM

of course there will be ww3 and ww4 and so forth.. Why wouldnt there? Its impossible for peace throughout the world... Someone always needs to break apart and fight.
In a million years or so the sun will be very close to earth and all of the human beings will die.. I really think that before that we will kill eachother with nuclear weapons..
Thats the way life gos i believe...

RE: World War III [Possible?] by rix on 03-12-2005 at 10:38 PM

I'd like to say, you cannot be sure, ever. It's just a matter of time, when some politican makes some awful mistakes and war is on...and as we know, Russia, Japan and USA has nuclear pomb and if they're going to use it, it's going to be a nasty picture.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by user27089 on 03-12-2005 at 10:41 PM

there will be wars over water soon - quote my teacher.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Plik on 03-12-2005 at 10:42 PM

I dont think there will ever be a world war involving two nuclear armed countrys because ever one knows if they fire a nucealer bomb at one country there will probally be one coming back straigh away

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Lieter on 03-12-2005 at 10:52 PM

i dont think there will be.... even the most stupidest of peaple will think trice before launcing a nuclear device

so i hope....

RE: World War III [Possible?] by toddy on 03-12-2005 at 10:55 PM

tbh don't worry about it, if it happens it happens mite has well just get on with your life as normal to then. leave the goverment and who ever to worry about it.

and if they isn't another world, say bye bye to half the world......nuclear bombs ¬_¬

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-12-2005 at 10:57 PM

well if you read about his predictions, all of europe will be mostly destroyed including england, 1/3 of the worlds population will be wiped out, luckly not 1 thing says anything about canada ^_^ -Arnolds voice- "Come to Canada if you want to live"

RE: World War III [Possible?] by toddy on 03-12-2005 at 10:59 PM

uk won't be destroyed :/ its to gd to be destroyed :P

RE: World War III [Possible?] by paperless on 03-12-2005 at 11:06 PM

As long as Bush keeps being the president of USA and since he is the same as Hitler i think the chance of having a WWIII never was so high

RE: World War III [Possible?] by CHaNGe on 03-12-2005 at 11:06 PM

Well if there would be a world war then my guess would be the US involved. I'm sure we could agree on that. Or who knows it could be completely detached and unrelated to the US...We won't know if or when it happens.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Plik on 03-12-2005 at 11:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
As long as Bush keeps being the president of USA and since he is the same as Hitler i think the chance of having a WWIII never was so high
Bush is nothing like Hitlar

Yeh he may be a gun happy idiot but he doesnt gas millions of people just because of there race, or beleifs.
RE: World War III [Possible?] by paperless on 03-12-2005 at 11:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Madman
quote:
Bush is nothing like Hitlar

Yeh he may be a gun happy idiot but he doesnt gas millions of people just because of there race, or beleifs.

They both tried to fuel the feeling of an enem of the country Hitler the jewish and different people, Bush the iraq guys and others who are just defending their country and call them terrorists.. remember the case of the italian journalists.. the americans tried to kill them to make people believe it was the "terrorists" who killed them.

And many other things just search Bush = Hitler on google or something. There are different ways of doing the same thing.
RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-12-2005 at 11:58 PM

Well, Don't be surprized if it happens, i mean i don't belive predictions and all this crap, but when i read about it, then i see the news like China comming to arms, and Iran getting that Nucleaur Reactor from Russia "saying they just wanna use it to eletricity or whatever" makes me think that it is comming all into play. (and yes, U.K will be attacked) lol, but if you read it, it DOES say we will win the war in the end, that Russia will finally join America and help defeat and Eastern Forces.

"[II.89]  The two great leaders will be friends; their great power will be seen to grow. The new land will be at the height of its power, to the man of blood the number is reported"

So i mean if you Live in America (not around New york City or the West Coast like California or so) then you have no worries about dying,  but if you live in Europe, well i hope you have money to buy a plane ticket when it does come :P

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Ash_ on 03-13-2005 at 12:08 AM

bah, theres 3 Phsycic people that believe the world will end around this time. the first prediction was set for t he world to end in 1989, second was about 1994 and 3rd was 2012 if i remember correctly. and the ancient Mayan's believed that the world will end and 2024 again if i remember correctly.

so, we will all die eventually. don't try to escape. if the higher force (eg. God!) didn't want us to die, he would stop the war, and our means of Death.

If im gonna die, im not gonna go running and screaming to another country like a girl.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Pr0xY on 03-13-2005 at 12:28 AM

* Pr0xY slaps johny around a bit with a large trout.

Why would you use that pic at this moment.  You using it just ruined any further funnyness of that picture... Thanks dude... :dodgy:

ONTOPIC
I do think there will be a WW3.  There will not be peace on this earth, not while I am alive atleast.  When there is peace in the middle east, then there will be peace on earth. 

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Jhrono on 03-13-2005 at 12:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY

Why would you use that pic at this moment.  You using it just ruined any further funnyness of that picture... Thanks dude...

These threads are just too much proxy man:S..It's like..We will all die in 2015...:S...
RE: World War III [Possible?] by SikStyles on 03-13-2005 at 12:41 AM

mostly wars are being faught in the offices and courts..but if it gets out of hand then its on!!!

look >> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/endofworld.html this is how the end of the world looks like

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-13-2005 at 12:49 AM

These threads are just too much proxy man:S..It's like..We will all die in 2015...:S...

Is it? or is it because your worried that you yourself live in Europe.

"[V.55] In the fortunate country of Arabia will be born one powerful in the laws of Mahomet. He will trouble Spain and conquer Grenada and most of Italy from the sea

Envisages that an Arab leader will conquer Spain and Italy, coming from the sea, during the war. This is probably be the leader who will lead the Islamic coalition."

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
there will be wars over water soon - quote my teacher.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Jhrono on 03-13-2005 at 12:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Trunkz_Jr

Is it? or is it because your worried that you yourself live in Europe.

"[V.55] In the fortunate country of Arabia will be born one powerful in the laws of Mahomet. He will trouble Spain and conquer Grenada and most of Italy from the sea

Envisages that an Arab leader will conquer Spain and Italy, coming from the sea, during the war. This is probably be the leader who will lead the Islamic coalition."

I am Portuguese @ss!-!0|_€
Oh and now that u think ur l33t grAnada is a spanish REGION AND NOT A COUNTRY!
i ain't worried...you just think ur l33t by posting a thread like this
RE: RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-13-2005 at 01:12 AM

quote:
I am Portuguese @ss!-!0|_€
Oh and now that u think ur l33t grAnada is a spanish REGION AND NOT A COUNTRY!
i ain't worried...you just think ur l33t by posting a thread like this

Well the only thing it says about Portugul is this:

"[IX.60]  In a black head-dress the Arab fights, blood shed, Dalmatia trembles. The great Ishmaėl will make his post, frogs tremble under aid from Portugal

Arab forces will land in Dalmatia - the coastal area of the Balkans. A leader named Ishmaėl will lead them. Submarines and ships of eastern forces will be harassed by Portuguese Navy."

And whats with you in using terms like L33t and n00b and etc? lol thats so old (No Offence) and this is a forum you do relize right? not a Video game-.

And i'm just letting ppl more aware of this, because this is a Serious Topic, and were not too far away from this being reality. And if you can't take that 1/3 of the worlds population suffering serious, then you have serious problems and i suggest not to take part in the discussion.
RE: World War III [Possible?] by Jhrono on 03-13-2005 at 01:19 AM

quote:
Dalmatia - the coastal area of the Balkans.

You are a bit freakin stupid aint you? [Image: balkans.jpg] that's the balkans area...now see where's portugal :

[Image: map.jpg]~

You totally suck..

quote:
Originally posted by the l33t geek who posted over me

and this is a forum you do relize right?

Oh yeah?so why arent u banned?
RE: World War III [Possible?] by Pr0xY on 03-13-2005 at 01:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY

Why would you use that pic at this moment.  You using it just ruined any further funnyness of that picture... Thanks dude...

Screw that, I want to die of old age, not because the world leaders are dip shits...

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-13-2005 at 01:25 AM

Just calm down already alright? it was just talking about 2 things at once, and i was just showing you what it said about Portugul (and the only thing) not about it getting Bombed or anything, boy your just itchin to start World World III in this forum aren't you :P

P.S: i just noticed your only 13 anyway, the flame forum is a way sections down lol, don't be attacking ppl with insults here.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by jren207 on 03-13-2005 at 01:30 AM

hmm... a war could happen at any time, it's likely and then on the other hand, not likely...

RE: World War III [Possible?] by paperless on 03-13-2005 at 01:36 AM

I think this thread is very very good we all should talk about this to see what are the things we should fix to make this world a better place to live.

Heres my suggestion: Fire Bush in any of the terms of the word, i dont care, peace and Bush are incompatible words.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by L. Coyote on 03-13-2005 at 01:39 AM

quote:
I think this thread is very very good we all should talk about this to see what are the things we should fix to make this world a better place to live.

Heres my suggestion: Fire Bush in any of the terms of the word, i dont care, peace and Bush are incompatible words.
I agree with paperless here. (Y) I agreed with your first post to this thread but forgot to post. :P

And please, ppl, stop fighting. We don't want the WW3 to start here, right?
RE: World War III [Possible?] by Jhrono on 03-13-2005 at 01:39 AM

Since mods deleted my post i'm gonna chill out and speak this very slowly..

• You seem like a Muslim Fanatic
  • The texts you show are copied from somewhere and they have no research, they are simply n00b fooling crap
  • You Should think of the things you post and be prepared if someone asks about them!
  • I'm 13 and almost all the forums members are teens..but they are decent and refuse to make this dumm threads
If you really want a better world, Get a job and stop less time on the internet on Muslim Fanatics websites..
RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-13-2005 at 01:39 AM

"now u messed up ur geography"

yeah your right i did mess up my Geography, sorry that i don't live in Europe and know every place in every spot, not like you know all the states or canadas provinces in tact :P

Maybe people wanna be a little more aware about these kinda things, you did know that the FBI were aware about Nostradamus, and knew that 9/11 were going to happen, or course just because they know did not mean they could do anything about it because they did not know the Date. (Just like we don't know the Date as to WWIII)

And as for Paperless, i think your right about Fireing Bush. I think he's just adding more Pressure onto the middle east, espcially Iran now.

[Edit] I'm not a Muslim Fanitic, I know cause I've seen Documentaries on the Discovery Channel (Yes i watch the Discovery Channel, I'm in Zoology <mostly into studying Sharks>)

[Double Edit] I hope Admin continue deleteing your posts because your posts have nothing to do with the discussion, its just insults and etc...

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Jhrono on 03-13-2005 at 01:43 AM

quote:

"now u messed up ur geography"

yeah your right i did mess up my Geography, sorry that i don't live in Europe and know every place in every spot, not like you know all the states or canadas provinces in tact

You messed it up by 2780 Km.know why?cause that text wasnt urs..
RE: World War III [Possible?] by Hank on 03-13-2005 at 02:00 AM

anything is possible to happen when it comes to wars, but if it did happen, China would win ,,

RE: World War III [Possible?] by JunGe on 03-13-2005 at 02:01 AM

I think.. that.. Russia.. and almost thsi countries similar to Russia.. i don't know.. maybe.. Cuba.. and Venezuela.. are planing something vs.. USA.. (maybe i saw the most part of the time TV...8-)"

RE: RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-13-2005 at 02:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by JunGe
I think.. that.. Russia.. and almost thsi countries similar to Russia.. i don't know.. maybe.. Cuba.. and Venezuela.. are planing something vs.. USA.. (maybe i saw the most part of the time TV...8-)"

i dunno, could be right tho, because at the beggining of the war, Russia is part of the Eastern forces (or semi joined), then their president or someone is assasinted and a new one comes to power and decides to Join America, and Russia puts a huge blow on the Eastern Forces

"[VI.21] When those of the Northern Pole are united together in the East will be great fear and dread. A new man elected, supported by the great one who trembles, both Rhodes and Byzantium will be stained with Arab blood

Russia, who upto this point was either neutral or in the eastern alliance, probably after a change in its leadership, will somehow join US against the Eastern forces resulting in the weakening of the eastern position. A new commander of the joint allied forces (or a new President of USA) will take charge and the results will the the first defeat of the eastern forces in the Mediterranean and Turkey. This is probably the turning point of the war."

[Edit] the first part of that quote is from Nostradamus (translated into english) and the second part is the part thats been translated by Scholars about what it means) Not to make anyone confused or anything lol i will make this more clear if i post a quote like that :P
RE: World War III [Possible?] by paperless on 03-13-2005 at 02:11 AM

Why Bush isnt good for the U.S.A: http://www.whywehatebush.com/

RE: World War III [Possible?] by squall_leonhart69r on 03-13-2005 at 02:55 AM

Scotland and ireland would team up with australia and america and win :D

RE: World War III [Possible?] by -dt- on 03-13-2005 at 03:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by squall_leonhart69r
Scotland and ireland would team up with australia and america and win :D

wtf does australia have like we have a few planes , no bombs and a smallish military.

blah world war 3 would never be two "civilized" countrys fighting scince they would just end up being radioactive mush after a day of bombing each other.
I rather think it would be the 3rd worldish countrys like iran , iraq and those sort of countrys joining forces with each other and trying to take over a country.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by haydos on 03-13-2005 at 09:58 AM

I dont think there will be a WWIII but there will deffinately be more wars. For a nuclear war to start it wouldnt take much, as soon as one power crazed country starts it there will br mass follow on by other countries...

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Anubis on 03-13-2005 at 10:04 AM

No, I think we're a long way off a third world war...Most major powers have the same aims of peace. We've had two very bad wars in the last 100 years, and we have a system that ensures it shouldn't happen again. If there is a third world war it would have to be in the far distant future, when a lot more has happened and changed.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by .Roy on 03-13-2005 at 10:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Demz
anything is possible to happen when it comes to wars, but if it did happen, China would win ,,

I disagree i think USA will win they have all the weapons and they are the richest and most powerful..
RE: World War III [Possible?] by EastSystem on 03-13-2005 at 11:00 AM

Who cares the WW? I mean in nowadays, it sounds like sth only for some names like the whole country.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by EastSystem on 03-13-2005 at 11:04 AM

Cuba.. ?? LOL
How can it win the WW?

RE: World War III [Possible?] by mad_onion on 03-13-2005 at 11:23 AM

i doubt it a world war needs to have most countries involved (the ones that can fight anyway). but no one country is stupid enough to attack another with nuclear weapons. imo there would hvae been another world war by now if it wasnt for nuclear weapons.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by John Anderton on 03-13-2005 at 11:28 AM

quote:
maybe that nostradamus guy is right
i tht he said the ww3 was gonna be in 1999 so i tht we were safe :undecided:

quote:
Originally posted by Lieter
so i hope....
All of us hope that ppl think with open minds about nukes :dodgy:
If not then we could be in serious trouble.

quote:
Its good that bush wants to end terrorism but i hate the fact that the un said no to the iraq war and yet he went thu with it :dodgy: Then wtf is the use of making the un :dodgy:
RE: World War III [Possible?] by saralk on 03-13-2005 at 11:41 AM

quote:
yeah your right i did mess up my Geography, sorry that i don't live in Europe and know every place in every spot, not like you know all the states or canadas provinces in tact

but we dont pretend that we do know all the states or canada provinces in tact (and tbh, i bet most americans/canadians dont either).

This Western World V. Arab World isn't a new thing, its been part of an ongoing conflict between the two "worlds within a world". ala Suez Crisis, and other West-Arab conflicts that have happened before, but i cant remember any. You could probably google for arab nationalism, or western arab conflicts and find some information.
RE: World War III [Possible?] by Anubis on 03-13-2005 at 11:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Then wtf is the use of making the un
Same thing happned back in the 30's with the league of nations. However the UN does have power to stop them, if they really wanted to do so...However without the large powers backing it, they can't do much.
RE: World War III [Possible?] by saralk on 03-13-2005 at 12:00 PM

The League of Nations was a failure, in my opinion is failed because there was too much red tape associated with everything, and the most severe punishment it could hand out was economic sanctions, which the member countries could bypass by trading with a country out side the LoN.

There is no doubt that the UN is beneficial to world development, many people say that the main reason why it is so successful is because membership to the UN is a recognition of your state to the rest of the world.

However, by attacking Iraq against the will of the UN G. Bush is undermiming the UN and that will lead it down the path of the the League of Nations. Which is bad.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by squall_leonhart69r on 03-13-2005 at 12:16 PM

the un is a failure

they don't have the power the require to affect anything

sure they are good at passing rights and stuff...

but agaisnt a tard like bush they never had a say

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-13-2005 at 02:46 PM

true it does say 1999, or 2001 (depending on who translated it along time ago, eg-1980s or so) but you can also say that about the other World Wars and other predictions, being off by 5-10years or so is still too close rather then being off then 50years.

And I mean just watch the news, you can easily tell its comming slowly. I'd say it would probably happen between 2006-2012. The guy Predicated these countries like Russia, Iran and China being part of the "Axis of Evil" in the 1600-1700's i think. So look at these countries now, both with Huge armies, and have the power to bring a World War. If Germany alone can take on the world, i'm sure 3 giant countries with Nuculear capabalities could easily do a number on europe.

Russia Selling that Reactor to Iran is going to be a BIG Mistake in Years to come lol, i mean common, they won't allow ANY unexpected Inspectors to the reactor? If you have nothing to Hide and your not Guilty then why not? they are SO guilty, Bush DOES have a Right to wine like a baby, but NOT threaten the country to war. And I think he should leave Iraq already.

RE: World War III [Possible?] by paperless on 03-13-2005 at 02:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Its good that bush wants to end terrorism but i hate the fact that the un said no to the iraq war and yet he went thu with it Then wtf is the use of making the un

The terrorism exists ebcause Bush exists.. eh calls terrorists to the people who are just defending their lands...
RE: World War III [Possible?] by Rik on 03-13-2005 at 02:56 PM

I think that is going to take a few decades...
Like some one said:

"WW III would be so destroctive that the fourth would be fought with stiks and rocks"*-)

RE: World War III [Possible?] by .Roy on 03-13-2005 at 03:49 PM

nowadays it is scary to think about wars.. Because weapons are so strong that it can wipe out an entire country from its people.. Thats millions of people with just a click of a button.. So that person with that button woudnt like to get pissed off.
But it will come to be... Why cant everyone get a long :(

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Anubis on 03-13-2005 at 03:49 PM

quote:
Russia Selling that Reactor to Iran is going to be a BIG Mistake in Years to come lol, i mean common, they won't allow ANY unexpected Inspectors to the reactor?
Maybe they don't want hastle. Or they think "wait a minute, the US doesn't face all this, why should we?". It doesn't mean they're guilty, just don't want to face a ton of problems
RE: World War III [Possible?] by squall_leonhart69r on 03-13-2005 at 04:55 PM

if the usa won't fricking destroy thier nukes why should anyone else

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Anubis on 03-13-2005 at 05:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by squall_leonhart69r
if the usa won't fricking destroy thier nukes why should anyone else
I think we have all learnt that cutting back on all our weapons just leaves a gap open for some nut to start stockpileing them. The USA should always remain a stable country and will never launch them without a really large threat. I can't see the US using nukes freely...
RE: World War III [Possible?] by mwe99 on 03-14-2005 at 05:13 PM

yeah as long as people/countries are unrested there's gonna be wars probably lots and lots more of world wars

RE: RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-14-2005 at 09:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:
Russia Selling that Reactor to Iran is going to be a BIG Mistake in Years to come lol, i mean common, they won't allow ANY unexpected Inspectors to the reactor?
Maybe they don't want hastle. Or they think "wait a minute, the US doesn't face all this, why should we?". It doesn't mean they're guilty, just don't want to face a ton of problems

Yeah, but US doesn't need Hastle cause US aren't hidng anything (Cept Area 51 :P) but this is a country whos been known to use Chemical/Biological weapons against Iraq, and if the UN feel they should just do a simple inspection just to make sure then i'm sure there would be no problem unless they are hiding something :P
RE: World War III [Possible?] by King For A Day on 03-14-2005 at 10:04 PM

nostradamus just predicted vaugue ideas that would almost certainly would happen at one point and worded them in a way that made them seem so unlikely, he made them so vauge that some of them look like they happend like he predicted, but a million other things could have been said for it and it would still seem like he predicted it,

Im not sure if i just made sense :P

i expect there will be a nother world war but maybe not quite the same scale of the others due to the relationships between countrys, as so many now depend on tourism they are a lot more united than they were, so any country atacking would have many more to fight against

Not sure if that made sense either,

im tired ignore me

RE: World War III [Possible?] by RaptoR-X on 03-16-2005 at 08:20 PM

yeah your right about that. I mean that guy sayd we shoud have ray guns by now and we all would ride in anti gravity vehicles and we dont so those world wars he predicted where maybe just a coincedence.

but i dont think where going to get another world war, at least not the US versus Japan or Russia. I think we should worry about North Korea or Iran.

RE: RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-16-2005 at 08:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RaptoR-X
yeah your right about that. I mean that guy sayd we shoud have ray guns by now and we all would ride in anti gravity vehicles and we dont so those world wars he predicted where maybe just a coincedence.

but i dont think where going to get another world war, at least not the US versus Japan or Russia. I think we should worry about North Korea or Iran.

Wah? he never said anything about ray guns or gravity vehicles lol, and we didn't say anything about Japan :P we said China :P (and no their not the same thing) and yea we should worry about both those Countries. I don't trust either one of them, look at Suicide bombers, they are pretty much taking on the whole world, tho its pretty stupid to blow yourself up, you don't see Osama blowing him self up do ya? lol, what a coward. I dont see how he's a mastermind, it doesn't take much effort to tell someone to go somewhere and press a button, maybe if the US raise the price on his capture to like billions of dollars someone must surely wanna turn his smelly *** in.
RE: RE: RE: World War III [Possible?] by RaptoR-X on 03-16-2005 at 08:57 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RaptoR-X

Wah? he never said anything about ray guns or gravity vehicles lol, and we didn't say anything about Japan :P we said China :P (and no their not the same thing) and yea we should worry about both those Countries. I don't trust either one of them, look at Suicide bombers, they are pretty much taking on the whole world, tho its pretty stupid to blow yourself up, you don't see Osama blowing him self up do ya? lol, what a coward. I dont see how he's a mastermind, it doesn't take much effort to tell someone to go somewhere and press a button, maybe if the US raise the price on his capture to like billions of dollars someone must surely wanna turn his smelly *** in.

LOL :D srry i think i was mistaking him with someone else :)
RE: RE: RE: World War III [Possible?] by user2319 on 03-18-2005 at 10:39 PM

Sure WW3 wil happen. Men seems to have the need to destroy. We destroy animals, we destroy earth, we destroy eachother. We "think" that noone will use WOMD because they're so destructive, but we're wrong. Nobel thought the same when he invented dynamite. He thought that it was such a terrible thing, that people wouldn't want to fare war anymore. He was wrong. The Great War (WW1) was said to be "the war to end all other wars"; it wasn't.

Though nowadays USA won't "just" use their nuclear arsenal, this wasn't the case during the Korean war. There were people and politicians back than who wanted to nuke North-Korea.

And even if we do manage "world-peace" or a United Earth, we are still destroying the very nature we live in.

edit:

quote:
Why Bush isnt good for the U.S.A: http://www.whywehatebush.com/

that site just made my day: Photos from the Bush family album during better days
RE: World War III [Possible?] by Naruto on 03-19-2005 at 10:34 PM

I think that today, almost every war is a world war like the war in Iraq that almost all of the world was involved in, I mean via politics

RE: World War III [Possible?] by user2319 on 03-20-2005 at 02:11 PM

That depends on your definition of "World War".  In the 1st and 2nd World War, the losses were much greater, and everyone was involved, even the people "at home". They were bombed and had to produce weaponry. If you call the war against Iraq a world war, then is a fight between a few individuals a "war"?

RE: RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-20-2005 at 05:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by PlusFan
That depends on your definition of "World War".  In the 1st and 2nd World War, the losses were much greater, and everyone was involved, even the people "at home". They were bombed and had to produce weaponry. If you call the war against Iraq a world war, then is a fight between a few individuals a "war"?

thats a good point that you make there, but would you call the terrorists attacks declared as a world war? they are suiciding all over different countrys, and everyone IS against Terrorsts. they must run out of members some day.
RE: World War III [Possible?] by user2319 on 03-21-2005 at 04:50 PM

9/11 is not Iraq :refuck:

RE: World War III [Possible?] by Naruto on 03-21-2005 at 08:05 PM

quote:
thats a good point that you make there, but would you call the terrorists attacks declared as a world war? they are suiciding all over different countrys, and everyone IS against Terrorsts. they must run out of members some day.
they multiply all the time so I dont think it will be any time soon cuz for everyone that suicides three more are borned
RE: World War III [Possible?] by Trunkz_Jr on 03-21-2005 at 09:33 PM

that so retarded tho, who would belive the crap that they dish out -_- man, their just gonna piss off more countrys and bring a WWIII even closer.