Shoutbox

virus - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: virus (/showthread.php?tid=40056)

virus by dylan! on 03-13-2005 at 05:46 PM

theres lots of people on my list telling me theres msn 8.0 out and im like fuck off its not true then they send me this: MSN MESSENGER DOWNLOAD
Download New Version 8.0 FREE
MSN Messenger 2005 More Utilities
www.Messenger.Com/DOWNLOAD

and i didnt click on it but they did and there like shit dont click on it its a virus! and yeah...anyone else wiht this

RE: virus by .Roy on 03-13-2005 at 06:16 PM

lol... Its so funny how virus get spread around on msn messenger.. You already know that messenger.com is not the site for msn messenger.. Good thing you didnt click on it.. I didnt either

RE: virus by squall_leonhart69r on 03-13-2005 at 06:20 PM

this virus is spreading like wild fire

its time we did something

everyone send a message to everyone on thier list telling em not to accept anything unless its from a really trustable person

RE: virus by .Roy on 03-13-2005 at 06:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by squall_leonhart69r
this virus is spreading like wild fire

its time we did something

everyone send a message to everyone on thier list telling em not to accept anything unless its from a really trustable person

there friends arent sending it its automated.. So it doesnt matter who you talk too DUH
RE: virus by Anubis on 03-13-2005 at 06:29 PM

All these automated viruses are just spreading like hell, I know a load of people in my school that had one a while ago and within about five days a ton of people in the school had it, I was supprised to find that very few actually saw the need for a virus scanner! I just gave them the link to AGV antivirus and that got spread around and now I think everyone is cured in the school.

RE: virus by dylan! on 03-13-2005 at 06:45 PM

quote:
there friends arent sending it its automated.. So it doesnt matter who you talk too DUH

yes but it would help because then we could tell them not to accept it...and if its automatic then make sure you ask the person what it is or just cancel it and it will tell you if its .pif and then if its like a picture or something then just ask them to send it agian
RE: virus by EastSystem on 03-14-2005 at 02:49 AM

There is the MSN8.0 beta, but many functions not completed... that sucks!
Virus? Only some powerful codes... take more care, more safer