Shoutbox

Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed (/showthread.php?tid=40110)

Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by user27089 on 03-14-2005 at 04:53 PM

Messenger Plus! Support is currently being translated into Danish, and will be getting translated into other languages soon, if you would like to translate, then please post your email here, and the name you would like in the credits and I will email you the required files, thankyou.

(Include what language you will translate into).

It will only require several pages of translation, I will keep u on the credits, and when I need something translated, I will then ask you, thankyou.

Translators so far
A. Madsen - Danish
Johny - Portugese
Millenium_Edition - French
Stigmata - Welsh
Screeny - German
Sunshine - Dutch

If you are on this list then: After I have sent you the .zip with the files that you need to translate inside, then all you do, is translate the files, make a .txt with the name you want in the credits, zip all of the files (inc. the .txt) and then rename the .zip to the language that you are translating (in your own language) i.e. fráncais.zip

PLEASE ONLY TOUCH THE TEXT, NOT THE IMAGES. THANKYOU. AND ON THE QUICK TEXTS PAGE, PLEASE ONLY CHANGE THE TEXT IN BETWEEN THE ASCII BLOCKS OR WHATEVER, THANKYOU. BY ASCII BLOCKS, I MEAN THE ONES ON HERE: QUICK TEXTS PAGE

Messenger Plus! Support

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by Jhrono on 03-14-2005 at 04:56 PM

I can do the portuguese;)..I'll talk to u in msn

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by Millenium_edition on 03-14-2005 at 04:58 PM

dutch & french, at your service :)

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by Stigmata on 03-14-2005 at 05:00 PM

i could do english :)

the only other one i could do is welsh.. but im not sure you want that...

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by user27089 on 03-14-2005 at 05:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
i could do english :)

the only other one i could do is welsh.. but im not sure you want that...

You can do welsh if you really want to, speak to me on msn, and I'll send you the files through.
RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by Eljay on 03-14-2005 at 05:02 PM

mae traxor yn twp :cheesy:

:rolleyes:

nah i dont know any other languages although i could maybe help you make a php language system for it if you want ;)

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by Screeny on 03-14-2005 at 05:06 PM

Yeah, I want to translate to :)

German

Screeny@hotmail.de

Name for Credits: Screeny

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by user27089 on 03-14-2005 at 05:36 PM

Once you have finished translating, please email the files to traxor[at]gmail.com

RE: RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by Screeny on 03-14-2005 at 05:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Once you have finished translating, please email the files to traxor[at]gmail.com

Alright. So, how much time do we have?
RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by user27089 on 03-14-2005 at 05:57 PM

you have as long as you would like, but as soon as possible please...

RE: RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by Screeny on 03-14-2005 at 06:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
you have as long as you would like, but as soon as possible please...

Alright :) it won't take long I think.... So tomorrow you will get the translated files
RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by user27089 on 03-15-2005 at 09:48 AM

Yeah, I think that I'll need you to keep checking out my site, or when I upload anything, I'll send a mass email with the file that I need you to translate on it... would be the easiest option wouldn't it...

Thats if you're all willing to translate those pages for me?

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by Screeny on 03-15-2005 at 05:57 PM

So, Translation is done :)
Question: In the style.css and test.html.... is there anything I must translate?
If not, I'm finally done :)

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by uam on 03-23-2005 at 10:47 AM

I would like to translate Plus! into czech, if possible.

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by Impheatus on 03-23-2005 at 08:00 PM

I can translate it to Spanish

e-mail and messenger id:
impheatus[at]gmail[dot]com

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by Bin Yousif on 03-25-2005 at 09:26 PM

I can translate to Arabic

MSN : bin_yousif@mail2uae.com
Email : bin.yousif@gmail.com

RE: Translators for Messenger Plus! Support Needed by EzerchE on 03-28-2005 at 01:34 AM

i can translate Turkish if needed...

msn: ezerche at hotmail.com