Shoutbox

Personal Messages - color and formats support!; Who'd like it? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Personal Messages - color and formats support!; Who'd like it? (/showthread.php?tid=40135)

Personal Messages - color and formats support!; Who'd like it? by riahc4 on 03-14-2005 at 10:33 PM

Hey I was thinking about MSN Messenger 7's new "Personal Messages" and i thought about adding a little color and formatting options...

I posted in ColorNick v2's thread about this and Mithrandir (the plugin's creator) said that he would do it........but Plus! would need to support colors in Personal Messages (which it doesnt)

So Im making this poll; maybe if enough votes Patchou will think of this suggestion and add it to the next Plus! release

RE: Personal Messages - color and formats support!; Who'd like it? by Plik on 03-14-2005 at 10:46 PM

Well plus will display the colour in them like in coloured nicks, but the only thing it lacs is an easy way to set the colour.

If you dont understand what i mean.
Try puting colour in your nick then copy and pasting your nick (from messenger personal settings dialog) into your personal message, then the colour will show up.

RE: Personal Messages - color and formats support!; Who'd like it? by King For A Day on 03-14-2005 at 10:48 PM

yes i think thos would be cool, and maybe change the coulour of the song playing as well

RE: Personal Messages - color and formats support!; Who'd like it? by riahc4 on 03-14-2005 at 11:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Madman
Well plus will display the colour in them like in coloured nicks, but the only thing it lacs is an easy way to set the colour.

If you dont understand what i mean.
Try puting colour in your nick then copy and pasting your nick (from messenger personal settings dialog) into your personal message, then the colour will show up.

Hmm thats odd.....Its previously didnt work....

RE: Personal Messages - color and formats support!; Who'd like it? by hmaster on 03-16-2005 at 05:57 PM

yeh i was just thinking the sme thing - is it gonna be in the new release?
something like /psm or sumtin ^o)

RE: Personal Messages - color and formats support!; Who'd like it? by mwe99 on 03-16-2005 at 06:13 PM

Yeah, that would be a good feature to incorporate into the Plus! features :) (y)