Shoutbox

need plugin that update name every seconds - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: need plugin that update name every seconds (/showthread.php?tid=40226)

need plugin that update name every seconds by abcat on 03-16-2005 at 02:23 PM

I need plugin that update my nickname everyseconds like the dimension plugin but I just need the plugin for the nickname only.. is there any?

Dimension name it as animated nickname.. I need that..
RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by Sunshine on 03-16-2005 at 02:40 PM

There isn't any asfar as i know. What do you wanna do exactly?

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-16-2005 at 02:52 PM

yes, what exactly do you want to have it to do? change your nickname from one nick to another, or do you want a timer in your nickname, if you want a timer in you nickname you can use my plugin Counter in Nickname :D...

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by abcat on 03-17-2005 at 02:23 PM

I mean a addon that will make my nick animated that mean it user timer and update my name every seconds. I try ur plugin before but it seems got error and I not mean counter actually..

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-17-2005 at 03:50 PM

you want your nick to change from what to what?.. like scrolling it?.. or is there something specific you want it to change from/to?... what do want it to update?...

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by Sunshine on 03-17-2005 at 03:56 PM

I've no idea what you mean by animated nick..is there a screenshot somewhere i can view?

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by crank on 03-17-2005 at 07:18 PM

animated nick:
test
estt
stte
ttes
test
stuff like that...

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-17-2005 at 08:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by çr@nK
animated nick:
test
estt
stte
ttes
test
stuff like that...

I made a small test plugin that did this before.. My contacts was so pissed at me but ohh well.. This will be in my Nick tool plugin sometime.. but until then I don't think there any plugins out there that does this... It's very easy to accomplish but I don't have time ATM.. so... sorry to tell you abcat but as far as I know this doesn't exist at the moment...

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by segosa on 03-17-2005 at 10:40 PM

The server has flood protection too..

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by Purity on 03-17-2005 at 10:54 PM

!

quote:
Originally posted by Segosa

Well, that just screws everything up now!:sad:
RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by albert on 03-17-2005 at 11:12 PM

mannn urr counterrr'ss oofff thhee hoookkk mann!!

Any other stuff like that you got hidden CyberDude??

If ye, Post it broo!

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-18-2005 at 07:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
!
quote:
Originally posted by Segosa

Well, that just screws everything up now!:sad:
It does have a flood protection, but this protection is not very bad.. It's only limited to 10 changes pr. min... Meaning you can change your nickname each 6th secs constantly... :D..

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
mannn urr counterrr'ss oofff thhee hoookkk mann!!

Any other stuff like that you got hidden CyberDude??

If ye, Post it broo!
I've got lots of other projects going.. Will be ready with some of them soon.. :d... Just watch out for the name (CyBeRDuDe) :P
RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by abcat on 03-18-2005 at 07:28 AM

so you all mean it can only change nickname every 6 seconds when using msn messenger no matter with plugin also can't animated it?

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-18-2005 at 08:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by abcat
so you all mean it can only change nickname every 6 seconds when using msn messenger no matter with plugin also can't animated it?

If you want a constantly changing of your nickname, then yes you can only change you nickname every 6 seconds, BUT you can make it run faster but then a popup message will appear after the first 10 changes... So it is advised to not go under 6 seconds...
It is possible to Animate your nickname, but as of now there doesn't seem to be any plugins out there that does this... BUT I will release one sometime...

Hope that's enough answer?.. :d

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by riahc4 on 03-18-2005 at 08:42 PM

Do PMs also have a server limit?

(personal messages)

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by x2zen on 03-18-2005 at 08:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by (CyBeRDuDe)
It is possible to Animate your nickname, but as of now there doesn't seem to be any plugins out there that does this...
Dimension did that, new version is out soon I think. :)
RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by CookieRevised on 03-18-2005 at 09:57 PM

Don't forget that animating your nickname (even if it is only every 6 seconds) is EXTREMELY annoying to your contacts....

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by abcat on 03-19-2005 at 07:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by (CyBeRDuDe)
quote:
Originally posted by abcat

If you want a constantly changing of your nickname, then yes you can only change you nickname every 6 seconds, BUT you can make it run faster but then a popup message will appear after the first 10 changes... So it is advised to not go under 6 seconds...
It is possible to Animate your nickname, but as of now there doesn't seem to be any plugins out there that does this... BUT I will release one sometime...

Hope that's enough answer?.. :d

Thanks for that :)

RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by albert on 03-20-2005 at 12:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Don't forget that animating your nickname (even if it is only every 6 seconds) is EXTREMELY annoying to your contacts....

I gotta admit  i never thought of that, when i installed my counter, but as i realized when a friend of mine installed him, it is extremly annoying, your right, especially when you got the msg plus " notification " options selected..
RE: need plugin that update name every seconds by mathieumg on 03-20-2005 at 04:49 AM

If you have Plus! new nick notification that's just a nightmare...