Shoutbox

Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin (/showthread.php?tid=40230)

Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin by riahc4 on 03-16-2005 at 03:43 PM

Would it be possible to add another email and as a entry to the right click menu in the system tray for "Sign in as..." or would this have to be made thru a patch?

Something i thru together quickly:
[Image: newfeature7vk.jpg]

RE: Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin by mwe99 on 03-16-2005 at 04:32 PM

Do you mean having different accounts or just a general sign in as box?

RE: Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin by spokes on 03-16-2005 at 04:32 PM

it already has it

RE: Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin by blackjack on 03-16-2005 at 04:37 PM

I think he means having two acouts to Sign in

Ex..

Sign in as Elvistheking@hotmail.com
Sign in as Somethingelse.com

When you click one that opens automatically :P

RE: Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin by mwe99 on 03-16-2005 at 04:39 PM

Ahh couldn't you just type it in manually though ? ;) or select it from the drop down menu?

RE: Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin by JedeyeNite on 03-16-2005 at 08:36 PM

I think he means 'Sign in as Busy' or 'Sign in as offline' etc.

And if he doesn't then that's my suggestion ;)

RE: Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin by Dempsey on 03-16-2005 at 08:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JedeyeNite

i think this option exists in MSN7
RE: RE: Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin by mwe99 on 03-16-2005 at 08:41 PM

quote:

You can do :)

[Image: msnsignin5vf.th.gif]

RE: Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin by Ahmad on 03-16-2005 at 08:45 PM

What he meant is to have the ability to sign into more than 1 account just by clicking Sign In As.... without having to enter the password.

quote:

That already exists in the main window, if you want to use the tray icon to set your status before you sign-in, then you can enable the My Status menu before signing in by using A-Patch.
RE: Add a second "Sign In as..." option to system tray menu with a plugin by albert on 03-16-2005 at 11:45 PM

that was actully plug-in idea I suggest :( I think stigmata said he would work on it.. I dunno if he is thought.. :S ill try to pm him