Shoutbox

loading problems with stuff plug.......... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: loading problems with stuff plug.......... (/showthread.php?tid=40243)

loading problems with stuff plug.......... by kasim on 03-16-2005 at 07:18 PM

........when i sign into msn (v 7.0) stuff plug NG 2.0 doesn't get loaded. it says when i click on 'plus' > 'preferences > plugins that all of my other plugins have loaded but qiute often it says next to stuff plug 'Not Loaded'....so its featues wont work and i cant configure it....but it does work sometimes....:S....i dont know why......and i've tried signing in and out of msn but that doesn't make a difference......anyone know why this is happening......or how to solve it ??????

RE: loading problems with stuff plug.......... by Screeny on 03-16-2005 at 07:27 PM

StuffPlug-NG 2.0? There's a newer Version....
But I don't have really an idea how to solve your problem. Just try to install the latest SPNG.
Latest StuffPlug-Version: http://files.stuffplug.com/SPNG2.1.243.exe

RE: loading problems with stuff plug.......... by CookieRevised on 03-16-2005 at 07:31 PM

Please give the full version numbers of the software you used.

StuffPlug-NG => what exact version (this is in the form of 2.x.xxx)?
Messenger Plus! => what exact version (this is in the form of 3.xx.xxx)?
MSN Messenger => what exact version (this is in the form of 7.0.0xxx)?

What other plugins do you have?
What is your operating system (Windows version)?

And note that you almost always need to restart MSN Messenger if you check/uncheck plugins to be loaded.

RE: loading problems with stuff plug.......... by rix on 03-16-2005 at 07:57 PM

Be sure that Windows Messenger is closed, it caused problems to me. Also, try to install SPNG without any additional plugins ;)

RE: loading problems with stuff plug.......... by kasim on 03-16-2005 at 08:06 PM

i think its the 2.1 version of stuff plug NG that ive got....and....im using msn v7.0....with windows XP...and im using msg plus version 3.40.112 BETA - Dec 2nd 04....

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Please give the full version numbers of the software you used.

StuffPlug-NG => what exact version (this is in the form of 2.x.xxx)?
Messenger Plus! => what exact version (this is in the form of 3.xx.xxx)?
MSN Messenger => what exact version (this is in the form of 7.0.0xxx)?

i dont understand all the X's 'cookierevised' ;)

other plugins i have are
> colour nick v2
>ultimate messenger lock plugin
>screen shot sender 2

and ther other is stuff plug NG...which i got froma thread in the forums...it said it was the new one...i forget the exact numbers but it was something like 2.0/2.1 etc etc....lol....and these other plugins came with the stuff plug NG one