Shoutbox

Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) (/showthread.php?tid=4025)

Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 01-29-2003 at 11:51 AM

Seems we are back in business after a short period of halt-iness :-). Let's resume where we left, at the drawing board.

Tweak Plus! is an add-on for an even greater add-on, Patchous Plus!. Tweak Plus! will tweak and tune Plus! to the fullest possible extent (that is, to the extent Patchou will allow us to).

Hope and all Patchou will support Tweak Plus! as being the tune program by standard :p. Let's all pray.

Now here is the part were u help us. Support anything that you think Plus! could use to improve it's usability or userfriendlyness.

What we have so far:
•   General tweaks (run at startup, startup priority force...)
•   Log tweaks (encryption, sorting and searching...)
Maybe even add Ginge's log viewer.

What we have so far on screen:
[edit] See my last post [/edit]

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by Alamarco2 on 01-29-2003 at 02:12 PM

looks pretty good, keep up good work

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by ginge on 01-30-2003 at 03:31 PM

Cool

btw. one tweak I really don't want you to add is to change the logging date format, that would really complicate the log viewer (I know you know the key for this)

Any chance of seeing either some code or a copy of the program? I think everyone would be interested if you posted what you used to take the screen shots.

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by Patchou on 01-30-2003 at 05:36 PM

hahaha Ginge, and why not? :) :) :)

I just saw that the second option is to force Plus! to load before Messenger.... I wanted to add that to the next release so, tell me, how did you do?

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by ginge on 01-30-2003 at 07:34 PM

Currently the date format is complicated but I can say with certainty which date corresponds to which text.

If you allow the formatting people will be able to have
01/02/03
for
1 Feb 2003
2 Jan 2003
1 Mar 2002
3 Jan 2002
2 Mar 2001
3 Feb 2001

Which is really hard to figure out (currently I use the assumption that dates are in incrementing series and the date format changes infrequently, but that doesn't make it easy)

I really think you should adopt the international standard
yyyy/mm/dd date format, and just tell your users to be happy - but I prefer the dictatorship approach to software engineering :P

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by Wabz on 01-30-2003 at 09:40 PM

Something nice and tweaky perhaps summit to allow you to change the boss protection icon

RE: RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by Re-Mi on 01-30-2003 at 11:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wabz
Something nice and tweaky perhaps summit to allow you to change the boss protection icon

Okay you can add that but isn't it already a function of plus:

Plus!--->preferences--->boss protection than click the boss protection icon.

So adding it is kinda double work :P

that's all folks (for now)

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by bkwoodroff on 01-31-2003 at 07:58 AM

to load plus before messenger? i'm not a coding expert, but i figure it would go:
check registry if msn autostart is enabled
if it is, get the filename of msn
check if msn is running, if so close it
load msgplus
load msn

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by [white]shark on 01-31-2003 at 09:35 AM

quote:
one tweak I really don't want you to add is to change the logging date format.

Heh heh, but fair enough, I'll remove it.

quote:
Any chance of seeing either some code or a copy of the program? I think everyone would be interested if you posted what you used to take the screen shots.

Yes and Ptr Sc (-key). All screens are unedited, except for the bottom tag. I have written two libraries for my own use, one called gil (for alphablending and such, written in pure C) and one called det (for xp styles in earlier versions of Windows).

[edit] I'll release the source code under the GPL license, and put it on a SourceForge.net server. However, both libraries will NOT be open source![/edit]

quote:
I just saw that the second option is to force Plus! to load before Messenger.... I wanted to add that to the next release so, tell me, how did you do?

Two ways, both disabled for now (the option is grayed), but working, I have to determine the right one, or the best one, since they both come with a problem.

1) Remove MSN from the registry, add Plus to the registry and add MSN to the startup folder (registry has a higher priority) or detect when Plus has started (a small spy) and run MSN manually using the API. Problem: detect.

2) Create a batch file on the fly (easy enough) and force execution priority in the batch file. Remove both entries from the registry and add the batch file to the startup folder. Problem: slow.

quote:
Something nice and tweaky perhaps summit to allow you to change the boss protection icon.

Exists already in Plus.

Greetz
RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by [white]shark on 02-01-2003 at 01:39 PM

BTW, the bottom tag on both screens is wrong and should say:

"Created in VB6 on Windows 2k"

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by [white]shark on 02-10-2003 at 11:07 AM

Okay, I'm pretty ready to release a stable alpha of Tweak Plus within the next couple of days. Remember, this is merely a test to see if it runs on all systems, on the feature side, nothing much has been added. I hope u understand my point.

Features that HAVE been added and work (at least on 2k/MSN5 and XP/WMSN).
* general options (force on startup and some execution tweaks)
* log utilities (organize all logs and rename folders (add year))
* export/import settings to and from .ini files
* a 24-bit color picker/setter

I disabled the "Prevent Plus from running on startup" option for now, on Patchous request and I might enable chat log encryption (basic).

Comments and flames are welcome as soon as the link is up.

On the side, I sincerely hope Patchou will support Tweak Plus! to the extent he can.

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by Patchou on 02-10-2003 at 02:46 PM

Thanks for the startup option... also, you may know that the latest versions of MsgPlus already ensure that Plus! always starts before Messenger... there is an option to disable it (it's enabled by default) so maybe you'll just want to map your option with my setting and let MsgPlus do the job :).

Apaprt from that, I must say that I'm really counting on Tweak Plus! and I'll comepltly support it.... there is many many registry settings that are there and that nobody knows currently. I'm counting on this software to use them.

Patchou.

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by Guido on 02-10-2003 at 04:07 PM

good for you whiteshark (Y) :D

cool program, and i think it will be the ideal companion to msgplus, you just have to add all the registry tweaks that will be in the website probably :)

btw nice gui design (Y)

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by Freeze on 02-12-2003 at 12:36 PM

*coder's heaven...*

*drool drool*

me very likes program :)
and indeed, there are loads of reg settings [just sniffed through the registry :D]

Anyway, While you're at it, maybe you could make an option to export the registry settings [so ppl won't have to go through the registry...], and, of course, you would have to give the email adress you would like to export the settings of and yadda yadda...

Maybe a TweakPlus! Suggestiosn thread or something?

just a suggestion..

:)

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by [white]shark on 02-13-2003 at 07:51 PM

Pfew, almost done! I've managed to pump an (private) alpha with some of the basic features, just to make sure it'll run on almost every Windows platform. Meaning I'll release a first stable version soon to some people, who will verify it runs on their system. Once I know it does, I'll release it to the public so u can all report the awful bugs I spilled :refuck:

Meanwhile, here are some screens to feast ur eyes, they show all the features that are currently added.
Welcome screen
Browse screen
Intro screen (new look)
General tweaks screen (new look)
Appearance tweaks screen (new look)

Have fun, and expect to get an email soon!

BTW, once a first stable version is comfirmed, it will be a lot easier to add features AND I'm having some trouble with creating my own installer, so the basic VB (yuck) installer will be used f/n.

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by Re-Mi on 02-13-2003 at 08:16 PM

Hehehe i like to be an alfa tester for you .. but then again you probelby already selected people. and who doesn't want to be

:cry::cry::cry:2nd time i'm to late to be a alfa tester hehehe :cry::cry::cry:

But WS great job i think i'm going to like it

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by [white]shark on 02-13-2003 at 08:26 PM

Actually I had only a few people in mind. So anyone who likes to be an alpha tester (to a certain extent off course), just PM me or send me an old fashioned email.

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by lylesback2 on 02-13-2003 at 08:41 PM

push Plus! to it's fullest extent... what do you mean by that exactly... like what are you gonna do to improve plus?? instead of adding the things you said...

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by [white]shark on 02-13-2003 at 08:48 PM

It is actually an expression by which I mean, I'm going to add the features Patchou added to Plus but hided from the audience, plus some general tweaks. Like all programmers, Patchou can't add all options just in one dialog, or fit all settings in one tab, so he used registry keys and possibly other tricks to still be able to implement those features, which I'm going to add to Tweak Plus.

Hope that answers ur question.

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by ginge on 02-14-2003 at 09:06 AM

If you release the source code under the GPL (open source + other stuff), I am happy for you to use my installer that I wrote for BetterMSN.

RE: Tweak Plus! re-opened! by [white]shark on 02-14-2003 at 09:29 AM

And I am happy to use ur installer ginge. So yeah everyone, as soon as I figure out I'm done, I'll release the source code of Tweak Plus under the GPL license, so if u decide to code a new Tweak Plus, remember to release the source to the public :refuck: (lol).

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! news (14/02: private alpha) by Guido on 02-15-2003 at 01:48 AM

the colour changing thing doesnt use msgplus tags, right? then, will it work with messenger 4.x AND 5?

RE: Tweak Plus! news (14/02: private alpha) by [white]shark on 02-15-2003 at 10:11 AM

The color picker was originally added to support only Messenger, all it does is change a registry switch so it is fully compatible with both versions (I dunno about any versions below 4.xx).

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! news (14/02: private alpha) by [white]shark on 02-17-2003 at 08:37 AM

I managed to wrap up a neat little installer just in time, but if ginge allows me, I'm still going to use his one in the end, mine's just a quick temporary solution. I'm releasing the private alpha this weekend, I'm finishing the tweaks themselves, UI is done.

Final note: wiii :happy:.

Final noterer: Anyone who still wants to be an alfa-tester, I don't care what system-specs u have. If u think u got what it takes, then send me an e-mail, PM, SMS, newsletter, mailbomb, pigeon, airmail, fast car.. I only wish to have as many different platforms to test as possible. Please, participate if u can and will.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! news (14/02: private alpha) by ginge on 02-17-2003 at 04:33 PM

Of course you can use my installer, because Tweak Plus! is going to be GPL.

I sent you a copy but it bounced, IM me when you next see me online, and I'll send you a copy.

PS Put me down as an alpha tester, just in case my pigeon doesn't make it.

RE: Tweak Plus! news (14/02: private alpha) by [white]shark on 02-17-2003 at 08:39 PM

Haha, thx a lot ginge. And also, thx to all the people who so far offered to dedicate their lives to alpha-testing Tweak Plus! (Oh, did I forgot to mention that, oh well). Neway, I'm still hiring new people, so if u would like to join...

Sorry for spamming this thread WDZ :refuck:.

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! news (14/02: private alpha) by Chrono on 02-18-2003 at 07:48 AM

I want to alpha test it :)

RE: Tweak Plus! news (14/02: private alpha) by Swaptor on 02-18-2003 at 12:41 PM

Count me in! :cheesy:

RE: Tweak Plus! news (14/02: private alpha) by Wabz on 02-18-2003 at 08:29 PM

Yeah count me in :spam: the forum with it coz it's gonna be good

Kapeesh

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by SoM on 02-20-2003 at 12:43 AM

I could be Alpha Tester if ya need neone else...

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 02-21-2003 at 11:54 AM

I have rounded up enough beta-testers in my honest opinion, so I'll be finishing up a copy and sending it to each and everyone of you at the end of this weekend (my social life has a higher prior).

Beta-testers (outsiders): Bugz, Hova, Johnny_Mac, Simple me, Freeze, DaneSmith, Chrono, Swaptor, wabs, canadian_guy, SoM, Jeronimo and ginge

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Wabz on 02-23-2003 at 01:59 PM

When we gonna start then I'm all ready to test here :type:

Kapeesh

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 02-24-2003 at 02:00 PM

I'm terribly sorry everyone.

Read http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=4669&page=5

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 02-26-2003 at 03:18 PM

I put up a quick site to keep you all on your toes (I dunno if this expression works, but neway). I had something similar a few years back, so it took me 3 minutes.

http://users.pandora.be/dempro-stf/tweak_plus/

Enjoy!

RE: RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Guido on 02-27-2003 at 11:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by [white]shark
http://users.pandora.be/dempro-stf/tweak_plus/

nice site, though

the HOME link doesnt work like it should , am i wrong? :P
RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Dane on 03-01-2003 at 03:02 AM

Good job on the alpha, i found no bugs yet :-)

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Pure_BY on 03-01-2003 at 09:59 AM

i can't wait 'till you're finished with Tweak Plus! :P

will it be a different program, or will it be "in" the:plus2:, the same way as Plus! is "inside" of MSN Messenger??

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by ginge on 03-01-2003 at 10:19 AM

Different program that tweaks Plus!.
In in the way that if you don't have Plus! you don't want Tweak Plus!
Out in the way it isn't integrated with Plus!, and is run separately.

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Pure_BY on 03-01-2003 at 06:03 PM

ok, thanks

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Sick0 on 03-01-2003 at 11:24 PM

What wil be the release date... what you think ??

because the pics look great,

i'll be the first .. infront of the supahmarket.. when it will be released :P

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Neo:[Hax on 03-02-2003 at 03:43 AM

fgfg "Just trying out this thing... sorry"

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Wabz on 03-03-2003 at 10:30 AM

Thanks White[shark] got the alpha will begin testing tonight on it

Ciao

RE: RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Re-Mi on 03-03-2003 at 12:19 PM

quote:

Ciao

yeah thanks [white]shark (wabz just look how you typed his name :refuck: ) but i realy like the layout of the tweak tool go on with this good work :bow: to [white]shark
RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Pure_BY on 03-03-2003 at 12:58 PM

Hey people! there is already another Tweak Plus! on Mess.be, from MSNFanatic... but.. which of those Tweaks will be the official one for:plus2:?? or is there no official Tweak?? :-/

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Bugz on 03-03-2003 at 01:14 PM

it don't work

RE: RE: RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Wabz on 03-03-2003 at 01:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Simple me
quote:

Ciao

Apolgies I was in a rush and didnt check like i normally would :S

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Johnny_Mac on 03-03-2003 at 02:13 PM

Uhmmm... another tweak plus! :undecided:

RE: RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Re-Mi on 03-03-2003 at 03:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bugz
it don't work

no you have to download a microsoft thingy
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/766/msdncompositedoc.xml
when i've donloaded that i worked but i like the layout from [white]shark more
RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 03-03-2003 at 05:07 PM

I don't care about any other tweak software, in this business everyone is free to choose what they develop and for what they develop it. I started this project because of my interest in Patchou's software and because I like to experiment with coding techniques. If people use the other software that's find by me, I don't expect hundreds of people to download it anyway.

But, the author of that software did not add any additional tweaks and IMHO its layout is nothing near user-friendly.

Download as you like, consumers are as free as producers.

[edit] None of these ulities are official, but Patchou has told me (in a public post) he will support Tweak Plus! (mine), thats all I needed to hear. [/edit]

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by underdoc on 03-03-2003 at 06:48 PM

Hey guys, you should read the readme in that tweaker I quickly made.

It clearly states that its just a quick project for people that want to mess with the hidden reg settings that were posted (only those), before the official tweaker is launched.

So there actually is no problem. :) And baby that gui you are making is sexy :d

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Pure_BY on 03-03-2003 at 07:40 PM

Ok, [white]shark, than i won't download any sh(*)t and wait until you make *your* Plus! Tweak ;)

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by lylesback2 on 03-03-2003 at 08:32 PM

i can't get plus working because i can't find my PROPLUS.MSI for front page, why does it have to use front page?

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Wabz on 03-04-2003 at 04:16 PM

Great work It works fine under my architecture I dont know where we're supposed to post these things any sugguestions

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 03-05-2003 at 10:01 AM

quote:
I can't get plus working because it can't find my PROPLUS.MSI for front page, why does it have to use front page?

What are you talking about? If this question regards Plus,  then move it to another forum, this thread is about Tweak Plus! and since you are not one of the alpha-testers, you should not even be asking questions about it. Sorry, but it doesn't even seem your problem has anything to do with either Plus nor Tweak Plus.

Greetz
RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Wabz on 03-05-2003 at 11:11 PM

Superb thanks alot white shark

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Dane on 03-05-2003 at 11:43 PM

Ok....As for the GUI Based OS Test, it works [white]shark.  I have not found 1 bug for you!

(Also, See my PM)

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Wabz on 03-06-2003 at 06:13 PM

Yeah who taught you to code that way then [white] shark

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Alamarco2 on 03-09-2003 at 02:10 PM

is dis Tweak Plus! gonna be out soon? if not when?

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 03-09-2003 at 09:41 PM

First off, thanks to the people who took the time to report so far. And I do not put a release date on Tweak Plus. Three reasons to support that phrase. One, good programmers make bad PR, so the date they have in mind will almost never be the date their program sees daylight. Two, I'm in the middle of a heavy examination period and three, this is an alpha and I have yet to figure out what extras to add and how to implement those.

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by SoM on 03-10-2003 at 05:25 AM

Works great in Win2K...No Bugs found *yet* hehe...See my PM Shark...

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Swaptor on 03-10-2003 at 11:23 PM

[white]shark, i'd like to say tweakPlus! works fine under winME so far, and no bugz discovered...

see PM with explanation...

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by tomfletcherman on 03-12-2003 at 06:50 PM

dus ne1 kno wen tweak plus will b out by?

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Swaptor on 03-12-2003 at 11:19 PM

It might take a while before it goes public, i wouldn't dare to give u a date as i am very unsure of it myself.
It all depends on the creator [white]-shark and i haven't heard from him in a few days, so...
Just be patient my friend.

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Wabz on 03-12-2003 at 11:32 PM

I wanna know if theres any more alphas or what I aint seen [white] shark round these parts for a while

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by ginge on 03-12-2003 at 11:39 PM

I spoke to him yesterday on MSN I think, basically he's going to have it done as soon as its ready, but no sooner. I don't think there are likely to be a lot of Alpha/Beta's, the first one was mainly a platform test, and seems to have succeeded.

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 03-13-2003 at 06:14 PM

People seem to be thinking I'm dead or waisted. If you have to called it anything, call it calm before the storm, since my exams are ready to popup any time soon. Don't expect any updates until I finish what I have to do for school or any other social event. I'm glad the platform test succeeded for any platform it was tested on (altho there was a problem with some installers). So once I'm ready to code again, I'll just release the program right away, I don't expect there to be big problems neway.

Greetz

PS. Ginge, I don't remember talking to anyone lately, must be a mix of study-stress and bad alcohol :wink:.

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by ginge on 03-14-2003 at 02:14 PM

Well maybe I didn't talk to you, its so hard when everyone has a Plus! forum name, a MSN username and an email address to keep them in track.

Once you have the Ginge Installer setup and working you should lose the installer problems, so that will be nice.

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Pure_BY on 03-14-2003 at 02:20 PM

But yo, [white]shark, when will you eproximatly be ready? from what you're sayin' i can understand that it won't happen next week or so, but...

what do you just think?

1 month? shorter? longer? how shorter? how longer? PLEASE say!!!!

RE: RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by user2319 on 03-14-2003 at 02:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Slim Shady
But yo, [white]shark, when will you eproximatly be ready? from what you're sayin' i can understand that it won't happen next week or so, but...

what do you just think?

1 month? shorter? longer? how shorter? how longer? PLEASE say!!!!

Remember that mp!2 bèta would be out in December? It became Jan.. That's why [white]shark says nothing about release date..
RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Pure_BY on 03-14-2003 at 02:53 PM

yeah, i do.. 7th of November, right?

yeah, i know... but than it was eproximatly good... like +/- 1/2 months... now we know nothin' at all.. :S

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Wabz on 03-14-2003 at 03:19 PM

:lol:  i think it's gonne be good when it comes out

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by dark_regent498 on 03-19-2003 at 06:27 PM

problem is bettermsn doesnt work with msn version 5.0 I tried it said i had to downgrade to msn version 4.7 or lower. Why is that???

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 03-19-2003 at 08:05 PM

quote:
problem is bettermsn doesnt work...

Heh, read the name of this thread to begin with. BetterMSN is not my program, I'm not the author. Ginge is your guy if you have problems with it (although it should work woth the latest 5.0).

In any case, this thread is about Tweak Plus! I have no problems with posting other crap here, but BetterMSN is not my tool.

Greetz
RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by crazymike on 03-23-2003 at 10:30 AM

I think it would be cool if you could have like custom messages for when u send like instead of it saying (name) wants to send this file Accept Decline

u could make it say like "Hey heres the file that u wanted Accept Decline" that would be neat

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 03-23-2003 at 11:56 AM

That is a very nice suggestion, but unfortunatly, although possible, no feature such as that can be added to Tweak!

Try to propose it to Patchou.

Greetz

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Wabz on 03-24-2003 at 11:00 AM

It is possible I seen it done before just cant remember where??

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by kooby on 04-13-2003 at 07:05 AM

i have a solution.
on installation make the software rename the msn messenger exe file to something else. then have it put the loader with the original msn messenger file name which simply:
runs plus
runs msn messenger
ends

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Pure_BY on 04-13-2003 at 08:28 AM

what do you mean? :-/

:wall:

RE: RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Guido on 04-13-2003 at 09:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by kooby
i have a solution.
on installation make the software rename the msn messenger exe file to something else. then have it put the loader with the original msn messenger file name which simply:
runs plus
runs msn messenger
ends
Ok... so...

are you in the right
-Topic?
-Thread?
-Forum?
-Website?
-Software?
-Planet?
-Are you OK!?

hehe joking, but would you explain again what you mean?
:huh:

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by tomfletcherman on 04-23-2003 at 06:50 PM

ne developments with tweak plus, cos it sounds like a rlly gd progrram, nd im dying 2 get it

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by [white]shark on 04-24-2003 at 09:33 AM

I've taken up development on Tweak Plus if that's even the right choice of words :happy:. There is no real news atm, but no news is good news right (who am I kidding)?

Neways, expect an update soon, and er, some fun extras too.

BTW ginge, if you are interested, there is at least one sure way to find out (programmatically) if you are being blocked, you probably know it too, but let's discuss it anyway. Meet u on msn.

Greetz and enjoy.

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Sick0 on 05-21-2003 at 04:01 PM

come on when will tweak plus be ready :P

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Wabz on 05-21-2003 at 10:24 PM

* Wabz aint heard anything for ages sincehe got an alpha

I'm excited now

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by stuartlang on 05-31-2003 at 09:57 PM

Is this project dead? guess so

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Pure_BY on 05-31-2003 at 10:41 PM

me too.... :-/

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by tomfletcherman on 07-20-2003 at 08:29 AM

we rlly want this program, wher is it lol, its the summer hols, thers lots of tiem 2 release it in;)

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Mippo on 07-20-2003 at 09:10 AM

Guess it took them so long that they'll have to input some new features now ;)

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by CoReDooM on 09-06-2003 at 05:27 PM

Hey whats happend shark?...*-)

-CoReDooM

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Hekx on 09-06-2003 at 05:52 PM

The "Tweak Plus" virus has got him. :|
Everyone who works on the project disappears.
Maybe they saw the video tape...

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Patchou on 09-06-2003 at 06:00 PM

LOL

RE: Tweak Plus! news (19/02: final steps...) by Kryptonate on 09-06-2003 at 06:15 PM

¬ ¬ the virus is spreading ¬ ¬