Shoutbox

Plugins and MSN Messenger 7 (beta) compatibilty - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Plugins and MSN Messenger 7 (beta) compatibilty (/showthread.php?tid=40255)

Plugins and MSN Messenger 7 (beta) compatibilty by Vikluver on 03-16-2005 at 08:48 PM

I've been waiting a long time for a MsgPlus that's compatible with messenger 7, I wanted to use msn 7 but i didnt want to leave plus and my plugins behind, so I didn't download MSN Messenger 7 beta
Now that there's an upcoming msg plus (3.50) that can be used with messenger 7, before downloading msn 7, I wanted to know if my plugins would still work in MsgPlus! 3.50 and in MSN Messenger 7 beta, cuz if they don't then I'll stick with msn messenger 6.2 :P
do the following plugins work with msn messenger 7? (obviously, with plus 3.50)

Audiator 3
Emotitext
Hopper
Handwriting enabler (though i think the plugin's not necesary)
StuffPlug-NG (i think the latest version is, right?)
Reverse Plugin
RDM Speech for Messenger Plus!

would those plugins work? those are the ones I can't live without :P
oh and sorry if I have bad english, I'm mexican =P

RE: Plugins and MSN Messenger 7 (beta) compatibilty by Choli on 03-16-2005 at 09:02 PM

except the handwriting and the stuffplug, I think all the plugins will work in msn messenger 7. The stuffplug, if you get the last version will also work (if i'm not wrong) and the handwriting: I think there's a patch somewhere that enables the handwriting in messenger 7, so you won't need the plugin. Not sure, tho.

Anyway, don't worry if your plugins don't work. Just install Messenger 7 and give it a try. If the plugins don't, just uninstall messenger 7 and downgrade to 6.2 :)

RE: Plugins and MSN Messenger 7 (beta) compatibilty by Tochjo on 03-16-2005 at 09:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vikluver
Audiator 3
This plugin becomes obsolete now Plus! 3.50 has a custom sounds feature built-in :)
RE: Plugins and MSN Messenger 7 (beta) compatibilty by Vikluver on 03-16-2005 at 09:09 PM

ok thanks :D

RE: Plugins and MSN Messenger 7 (beta) compatibilty by CookieRevised on 03-16-2005 at 09:57 PM

Handwriting: you don't need the plugin anymore, but you still need the Ink Redistributables (or Windows Journal Viewer). But as you have used the plugin now, those Ink Redist are still installed, so simply dish the plugin.... ;)

RE: Plugins and MSN Messenger 7 (beta) compatibilty by Yousef on 03-16-2005 at 10:10 PM

I can confirm my Emotitext plugin is working with MSN Messenger 7:)

RE: Plugins and MSN Messenger 7 (beta) compatibilty by Mnjul on 03-17-2005 at 06:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vikluver
Hopper
I assure you Hopper works with MSN Messenger 7 :)