Shoutbox

Mirrors - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Mirrors (/showthread.php?tid=40268)

Mirrors by 168pin on 03-17-2005 at 12:10 AM

Hi i know im new here but thought it would be good to have a thread with a list of mirrors for the new release as msgplus.net will obviously be slow with the traffic...

only thing im askingfor ppl to post is a url and country for your mirror! I'm setting my webservr up now....:D

RE: Mirrors by Burnz on 03-17-2005 at 12:19 AM

that will probly be done anyway mate

RE: Mirrors by Menthix on 03-17-2005 at 12:23 AM

You can expect a lot of mirrors to be posted in the topic where Patchou will announce Plus! 3.50. Post your mirrors in Patchous topic one he released it. I'll try to get a post right under Patchou's message so i can edit it later and dump all the mirror URL's in there :).

RE: Mirrors by Hank on 03-17-2005 at 12:23 AM

it'll be put on Bittorent anyway  , there's already  thread bout this

RE: Mirrors by L. Coyote on 03-17-2005 at 12:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
You can expect a lot of mirrors to be posted in the topic where Patchou will announce Plus! 3.50. Post your mirrors in Patchous topic one he released it. I'll try to get a post right under Patchou's message so i can edit it later and dump all the mirror URL's in there :).
I just have a question. Anyone can host a mirror or just certain people?
RE: Mirrors by CookieRevised on 03-17-2005 at 01:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
I just have a question. Anyone can host a mirror or just certain people?
anyone really, but wait till that specific thread is made to post your mirror in. ;)
RE: Mirrors by L. Coyote on 03-17-2005 at 01:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
anyone really, but wait till that specific thread is made to post your mirror in.
(Y) Of course. ;)

And that's very good, I'll be sure to set up extra BW to help a bit. :)